Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:21:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let me share with you a SECRET. 20% Monthly returns Guaranteed.  (Read 37541 times)
Maria (OP)

Activity: 832
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 12:47:42 PM

Update:

For those who already installed and configured the EA, please post your myfxbook.com link.

Also, DO NOT increase the LOT SIZE of the EA.

for a 1000 Deposit the suggested lot size is 0.01

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
acolombo

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 01:22:59 PM

What was your question?
My first question was about the duration of your positions, minutes, days?
The next one, as I didn´t get my cent, is if you are still giving away 0,01BTC for each smart relevant question.
Thanks
1vH7rWbC1BPiTfxna5t2jUj6XZrAoCsfR

The positions stay open sometimes for days... they actually never close until the profit is reached. Each position has a profit target.

About the BTC, ill send you a MTGOX code via PM.

What´s your preferred risk/reward ratio?
Maria (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 01:45:21 PM

What was your question?
My first question was about the duration of your positions, minutes, days?
The next one, as I didn´t get my cent, is if you are still giving away 0,01BTC for each smart relevant question.
Thanks
1vH7rWbC1BPiTfxna5t2jUj6XZrAoCsfR

The positions stay open sometimes for days... they actually never close until the profit is reached. Each position has a profit target.

About the BTC, ill send you a MTGOX code via PM.

What´s your preferred risk/reward ratio?

When you put your money into forex, you agree to risk 100% of your deposit.

The reward is 10% to 20% a month depending on market conditions.

So I risk 100% every month expecting  a 20% profit in return.

Chucksta

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 02:43:36 PM

Probably a silly question, but is $1000 the exact amount we should put in, obviously no less, but also no more ?
Maria (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 03:15:13 PM

Probably a silly question, but is $1000 the exact amount we should put in, obviously no less, but also no more ?

No less. More is fine but as a realistic starting capital 1000 is fine.

Chucksta

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 03:27:18 PM

No less. More is fine but as a realistic starting capital 1000 is fine.

Phew, as I had setup my demo acc with 5k. All ready and waiting Smiley
Chucksta

View Profile
September 24, 2011, 10:12:41 AM

I presume the computer running this does not need to be on during the time the FOREX market is closed, Fri 22:00 GMT to Sun 22:00 GMT ?

A good time for some PC housekeeping and computer RnR Smiley
Maria (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 02:26:47 AM

Update:

The balance is now 1,343.37

The system was started on September 9th, 2011.

That is 34% profit in 2 weeks.

I will restart the system a third time to try to reach 1,500.00

Chucksta

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 08:50:25 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2011, 09:01:16 AM by Chucksta

I know this is fairly meaningless since my system has not even been running for 1 day, but I thought it might be of some interest, just to see another set up in action, even though probably not configured properly... eek

I've had this running since the opening of the Markets yesterday @ 5pm EST

NOTE, my setup has not been okeyed by Maria. I just set it up as per my knowledge gained from reading up on Metatrader, so it could be incorrectly configured.

When I woke up this morning, after about 10 hours of the Markets being open, the system was down by over $9, now it has gained 3 of those dollars and therefore down by just over $6

My starting balance is $5k (Demo account)
Lot size: 0.05
And as you can see from the above image of the Metatrader platform, I have attached Maria's EA to the currency pairs:
EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, and USD/JPY

MyFZBook link: https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/mt4-1053068/167108
This is not updating at the moment, I think it is set to just once per day. I'll have a look on the site to see if I can change this, somehow.

Now to wait for the slap by Maria Smiley
max in montreal

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 10:06:38 AM

Maria why do you stop it? Why not just let it run for 4 weeks like you said?
Maria (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 10:42:41 AM

I know this is fairly meaningless since my system has not even been running for 1 day, but I thought it might be of some interest, just to see another set up in action, even though probably not configured properly... eek

I've had this running since the opening of the Markets yesterday @ 5pm EST

NOTE, my setup has not been okeyed by Maria. I just set it up as per my knowledge gained from reading up on Metatrader, so it could be incorrectly configured.

When I woke up this morning, after about 10 hours of the Markets being open, the system was down by over $9, now it has gained 3 of those dollars and therefore down by just over $6

My starting balance is $5k (Demo account)
Lot size: 0.05
And as you can see from the above image of the Metatrader platform, I have attached Maria's EA to the currency pairs:
EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, and USD/JPY

MyFZBook link: https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/mt4-1053068/167108
This is not updating at the moment, I think it is set to just once per day. I'll have a look on the site to see if I can change this, somehow.

Now to wait for the slap by Maria Smiley

You are doing it WRONG.

Please stop the EA and close all positions. Then, contact me and please, let me help you with the set up. You will lose ALL of your money if you DO NOT use this system properly. Thanks Chuck!!

Chucksta

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 10:45:42 AM

eek, ok

PM sent with join.me link Smiley
Chucksta

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 12:17:05 PM

Thanks Maria,

Yep, well and truly chastised by Maria. Bad bad me Smiley

System correctly configured and now up and running. Now to put all that information into some sort of legible format.

Updates to follow Smiley
worldinacoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 12:57:25 PM

Love to see evidence of sustained earnings through the EA.
Maria (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 04:37:26 PM

Great question. By "stopping" it, what I am really doing is locking in a certain amount of profit. I have "stopped" the system 2 times so far. Every time I "Stop", I lock in a certain amount of profit, therefore, I only "Stop" the system when and only my profit target is reached.

After I "Stop", I always give it a 48 to 72 hrs resting time. During this time, I evaluate what do I want to do with my gained profits. In most cases I withdrawal, but I also like to build the balance so I can afford to buy bigger lots.

nefanon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 07:01:06 PM

Maria, a few relevant questions for you if you insist:
- Is your algorithm a market manipulation scheme to pump the value in one direction artificially over a period of 4 weeks?
- Are you targetting Liberty Reserve because it is a small market and is therefore easier to manipulate?
- Is the "return" calculated based on how much money it would make by unwinding the position now but not quite unwinding it?
- Do you plan to be the first one to close the position?
- Does your algorithm contain any logic to close the position of other people at all after you are done with your own trades?
- Why would you bother addind unwinding logic, you will be far by the time people understand all what your algo was doing was generating a bubble.
- What about people using your algorithm for a few weeks to benefit the pumping effect and closing their position manually at a random time before the target?
- What about calling that "algorithmic Ponzi"?
- Are you going to hold your promise and pay me a bounty for each of these precise and targetted questions? 

Why didn't you ever answer these questions?
RandyFolds

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 07:03:21 PM

Great question. By "stopping" it, what I am really doing is locking in a certain amount of profit. I have "stopped" the system 2 times so far. Every time I "Stop", I lock in a certain amount of profit, therefore, I only "Stop" the system when and only my profit target is reached.

After I "Stop", I always give it a 48 to 72 hrs resting time. During this time, I evaluate what do I want to do with my gained profits. In most cases I withdrawal, but I also like to build the balance so I can afford to buy bigger lots.

If this system 'can't lose', why would you ever withdraw your earnings from it? Seems a foolish move for someone with so much confidence in their method.
Maria (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 07:09:55 PM

If this system 'can't lose', why would you ever withdraw your earnings from it? Seems a foolish move for someone with so much confidence in their method.

No offense sir, but that is the most stupidest question I have read so far. Are you asking me why withdrawal? Are you serious?

Please elaborate on your point, the idea of the system is to take money OUT of it.

RandyFolds

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 07:24:21 PM

No offense sir, but that is the most stupidest question I have read so far. Are you asking me why withdrawal? Are you serious?

Please elaborate on your point, the idea of the system is to take money OUT of it.

If your 'take' is proportional to your investment, why not reinvest all earnings since it is such a 'sure thing'? If this is the "most stupidest" question you have read so far, I am pretty surprised. I am only asking why you lack confidence in that which you are telling us to blindly trust.

Rather than 'stopping' the system and starting at $1000 over and over again, why not wager the larger amount? I mean, you can't lose, right?
nefanon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 07:25:18 PM

Some free advice: Don't start a thread asking for questions then insult the very people asking them. He had a reasonable question and you could have just responded with what you already wrote:

"After I "Stop"...I evaluate what do I want to do with my gained profits. In most cases I withdrawal, but I also like to build the balance so I can afford to buy bigger lots."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: