Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:14:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which exchanges have issued their own token like Binance Coin?  (Read 84 times)
cryptotezi (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:26:17 PM

I am planning to create my portfolio which issue their own crypto. Will it be wise decision??
Please suggest me some exchange that offer their coin like Banance.
earnetheasy

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:43:10 AM

Yes, you can create your own portfolio. Well, the best exchanges available beside Binance are - Bittrex, Coinbase and Bitfinex. Try using Bittrex. It's great !
darktt

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:46:05 AM

There a lots exchanges with their own tokens. For example coss.io exchange you can buy coss tokens.
rabia_laskor

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:35:20 AM

So far, I know Tether and it is issued by Bitfinex. You can google it to find more.
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:06:50 AM

There are lots of exchanges with its own tokens such as indodax with tokenomy token, binance with its binance coin, kucoin with kucoin shares, idex with its own, etherdelta, coss exchange, and many more. If you want to build your portfolio based on exchanges tokens only, I think it wouldn't be a wise decision though. In my opinion most of these tokens won't have a good future prospect unless token like : binance coin (because binance is top exchange). But my suggestion is don't hear the opinion of people like me, you own the money so if you really sure of it, then go for it!
kevinsether

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:09:05 AM

I am planning to create my portfolio which issue their own crypto. Will it be wise decision??

Binance coin and Kucoin are two exchanges that are an example of the exchanges having their own coins... Apart from that, you might want to look at Xoxo coin 's ICO.... Bitxoxo is an INidan exchange launching their own ICO and introducing their own coin named as XOXO coin..

OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:29:01 AM

I think have seen kucoin kcs token too
And then coinex cet too thereabout

Basically create your portfolio based on the project and the future of the token
Not on the limitations or advancement in market

Decision has to be swift and accurate to avoid loss
Good luck
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: