Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:08:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 3 More Nxt  (Read 1074 times)
NxtChoice (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 02:32:38 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2014, 03:12:29 AM by NxtChoice

3 More Nxt

---------------------------------------------------
Update: 2014.01.18: total 11*3 = 33 coins sent out.
---------------------------------------------------

"3 More Nxt" Project starts here now. It's a promotion for those who own some Nxt but never send a Nxt out, and especially for those new users who get some Nxt from the faucet but have no transaction out.

Why should we send Nxt out? The simple answer is that you have no transaction out. As a cryptocurrency, I'd hope it's transferred in and out. For those users have never sent Nxt out, I provide this opportunity to experience the transaction of Nxt and can also earn some Nxt. Furthermore, if you have no transaction out, your account is only protected by 64-bit entropy and it might be possible that your account secret can be found with a brute-force attack in the near future or, with a collaborative effort of enough computation power, even now. Once there is a public key in the NXT block chain for your account, it is protected by 256-bit entropy, which currently is enough to prevent brute-force attacks (reference here). One of the direct way to get your public key is to do a simple transaction out, so this is again the opportunity for you to get get public key and make your account security and earn some Nxt at the same time.

Who can get 3 more Nxt?
As stated that only those who own some Nxt but never send a Nxt out.

How to operate this project?
It's very easy and at present it's also a full manual work. Those guys who meet the requirement can send 1 Nxt to the project account 5358256819457330449 and then I will send you back 3 Nxt through this account. So simple. But this is a manual work, so you may need to wait some time to get it. Usually I can send the coins out within 24 hours. I will try to automatic this project.

Donation is welcome
Yes, donation to this account 5358256819457330449 is welcome, and any Nxt into this account doesn't meet the requirement stated above will be thought as donation.

3 More Nxt History
Here is the history list for this project.
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 08:42:34 PM

bump for account security

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: