Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:44:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2x Asic Cubes + 3x 10Gh Blades with backplane and psu *UK London*  (Read 826 times)
mijanur (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 02:48:43 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2014, 06:16:43 PM by mijanur

Sold

3x Asic 10GH Blades with PSU and Backplane
4x    2x Asic 30GH Cubes
1x Bitmain 180GH Antminer

Available to collect, please PM me offers. BTC or Sterling.

Escrow available at buyers expense via "Outcast3k"

mijanur (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:14:15 AM

I'll offer 2BTC for the Antminer on collection.

2.2 we have a deal
mijanur (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:50:09 AM

I'll offer 2BTC for the Antminer on collection.

2.2 we have a deal

Does it come with a power supply?

no psu with the antminer
psykoGT

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 05:20:27 AM

may be interested in one Cube, pm sent.
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 07:10:41 AM

pm'd
jtonthebike

Activity: 106

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 08:04:58 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2014, 10:35:53 AM by jtonthebike

£1250 shipped to me in the UK for the 180Gh/s Antminer, paid via my own long standing and verified PayPal account, shipped to that verified address. I'm happy to work with to to offer as much security as is feasible to make both parties happy. Purchasing expensive items via PayPal works like this for me usually, the seller video's the item functioning, switches it off, packages it, tapes the box shut, shipping label/documents over the box opening, passes it to courier and then i take a video of the reverse procedure. You can also take note of all serial numbers etc and I'll video them upon opening. That was the advice from paypal, it's worked for me since!

Regards,
Jonathan

**EDIT**

I have just purchased an Antminer elsewhere and i'm awaiting confirmation of successful order. I retract my offer.
mijanur (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:19:54 AM

£1250 shipped to me in the UK for the 180Gh/s Antminer, paid via my own long standing and verified PayPal account, shipped to that verified address. I'm happy to work with to to offer as much security as is feasible to make both parties happy. Purchasing expensive items via PayPal works like this for me usually, the seller video's the item functioning, switches it off, packages it, tapes the box shut, shipping label/documents over the box opening, passes it to courier and then i take a video of the reverse procedure. You can also take note of all serial numbers etc and I'll video them upon opening. That was the advice from paypal, it's worked for me since!

Regards,
Jonathan

**EDIT**

I have just purchased an Antminer elsewhere and i'm awaiting confirmation of successful order. I retract my offer.

Apologies but....Death to Paypal!! Paypal supports and protects scammers (Identity and IP addresses) and does Chargebacks without a police report/references...

Secondly wtf? i dont have that kind of time on my hands..video packing etc...

u wanna buy it? buy it. Escrow is available.

thanks for looking mate....LOL

Regards
mijanur (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:49:36 AM

How much for the Antminer and the PSU?

I cant sell the PSU as its beeing used, a new PSU can be provided at £70.
mijanur (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:27:26 PM

What model PSU is it? I'll look into it.

http://www.maplin.co.uk/search?text=Corsair+CX750M+750W+ATX+80%2B+Bronze+PC+Power+Supply+%28Used%29
mijanur (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 01:14:39 PM

no thanks
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 02:15:37 PM

cubes are down to 0.65 now -

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=392287.0

I offered 0.6 as its second hand and got a no thanks Sad
mijanur (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 02:29:39 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2014, 03:21:04 PM by mijanur

cubes are down to 0.65 now -

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=392287.0

I offered 0.6 as its second hand and got a no thanks Sad

You made an offer i declined...

that link above u gave, the guys is in the USA..

consider 20% import/tax etc etc..time to get it here..delivery cost plus the fact he wont send to UK.
jtonthebike

Activity: 106

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 06:18:25 PM

Regards,
Jonathan

**EDIT**

Apologies but....Death to Paypal!! Paypal supports and protects scammers (Identity and IP addresses) and does Chargebacks without a police report/references...

Secondly wtf? i dont have that kind of time on my hands..video packing etc...

u wanna buy it? buy it. Escrow is available.

thanks for looking mate....LOL

Regards

Do me a favour and tell me what the view is like upon your high horse... once you've done that, get down from it and be a reasonable chap.

I did say I'd offer any additional security that you would feel comfortable with, Taking a video would take no more than 5mins + 10mins to upload it to youtube or a server or whatever.

I'm not here to rip folk off nor cause issues. Secondly, it is possible to obtain buyer details through PayPal as I've done it in the past. Oh the small-claims court. Anyway, I digress.

thanks, but of course, no thanks.
mijanur (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 07:03:49 PM

thanks for your opinion.

i never had a problem with you and I HAVE never implied that you are here to rip people off. My problem is Paypal.

I actually dont have that kind of time.. so please dont assume things.

Be kind.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: