Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 12:59:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Argentinian Bank is going to use Bitcoin For Cross-Border Transactions  (Read 110 times)
JamescrypTrader (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:06:52 PM

It is the only good news I read toady. Argentina has adopt the technology and going to adopt cryptos  I believe their economy would go at a level where we can imagine a few countries. Do you agree with me??
allen67

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 09:40:14 PM

i properly agree with you man, Argentina has taken the right decision, i hope that other north americans countries will also become inspired to come to the technology. this how it will sperade all over the world.
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:43:51 PM

There are a lot of options for doing this and I'm not sure Bitcoin is the best suited, but as long as it meets their needs I'm in favor of it. Seems like something like ripple is designed for precisely this type of thing.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
mktpromp

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:48:17 AM

I completely agree with you. Argentina took a very good decision. Blockchain system is the future to digital transaction system and one day every country has to adopt it.
leoliln45

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:55:35 PM

It’s a positive news for bitcoin. Because Argentinian Banks connect with bitcoin for this reason i think their economy will grow up and i also think in near future all countries banks are accept bitcoin.
rahimali

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:36:59 PM

This is a Smart thinking by Argentinean Bank. This is good news for all the bitcoin investors. This news will be an antiseptic to the bitcoin investors as they are worrying about the dropping of the price of the bitcoin. This is recognition for the bitcoin. Now many countries are using bitcoin for doing their important work. This proves that bitcoin has more potentiality than any other coins operating in the market. In future we will hear many news of like this. Based on this many people will encourage to invest here.
pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:59:15 PM

I would like to see a link to the news. In any case, the news itself is rather uninformative. Technology blockchain can be used in the security of banks, in the safe storage of data and rapid processing of millions of transactions, greatly reducing cash costs.
The banking system is rather old-fashioned. Money does not like fuss. From this point of view, the bank of Argentina is quite progressive. Perhaps there are young people on the board of directors?

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
samarabtc

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:08:15 PM

This is good news for all the bitcoin investors. This news will be an antiseptic to the bitcoin investors as they are worrying about the dropping of the price of the bitcoin. This is recognition for the bitcoin. Now many countries are using bitcoin for doing their important work. This proves that bitcoin has more potentiality than any other coins operating in the market. In future we will hear many news of like this.
Ciucas

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 04:21:51 PM

Obviously, this is a great news to hear ! I really hope that more and more countries will see the value in Crypto will start using it like Argentina just started to do so. Also, Argentina has a population of more than 44 million people, making it the 31th country in the world by the population number, so it's an important country.

Mkpez

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:04:39 PM

It is the only good news I read toady. Argentina has adopt the technology and going to adopt cryptos  I believe their economy would go at a level where we can imagine a few countries. Do you agree with me??
[/quote

That is the right step for that Nation. Those in change of their economy have the right mind set on where the world is moving to. Bravo to Argentina.
quthmvpv

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:09:36 PM

This is a good news. In many countries in South America, the economy has gone back for many years, and their banks really need to make some changes. Block chain technology will also be a chance for them to change.
rabia_laskor

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 01:58:43 AM

It is really a great news for the industry. I hope a good number of crypto circulation will be created with the implementation of the plan.
gabagandalf

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:36:18 AM

That's a very good news i would say. have not read about it yet. do you have a link to this news?
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:46:38 AM

Most banks are starting to use Ripple, not bitcoin. So I don't think that such step is leading to some huge changes in Argentina or even world)
kayakcrypto

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:56:18 PM

Now, that's what i call a good news. A lot of countries are adopting bitcoin and many more to go. This makes me truly happy. I hope everything will go in favour of crypto currency.BTC
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:00:41 PM

There are a lot of options for doing this and I'm not sure Bitcoin is the best suited, but as long as it meets their needs I'm in favor of it. Seems like something like ripple is designed for precisely this type of thing.
Same thoughts and views which it is somehow impossible for bitcoin to be adopted in terms of this kind of use which i do rather believe centralized coins would be considered to be adopted or to be applied or implemented but still a good news to everybody yet this adoption is a positive one and might be an eye opener for some countries and might make the same move later on.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:09:02 PM

can you give me the link about this new hype on crypto world
so, i can read the full article about this my friend
and maybe i will share it to spread the word about this good news

mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:16:06 PM

Bitcoin is the best way of sending money across borders at fast,reliable and easy to go so that the middle men are removed and things become easy so now that banks are seeing the way forward all the other banks will follow soon and off course cryptocurrency will rule the world soon.

bobylee

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:29:07 PM

You didn't give any link with it so I am not sure about the authenticity of the news. But I will say that if it is true than certainly it is a good news.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: