Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:34:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The PBMining.com Hash Power GIVEAWAY! WIN 1GH/s. Weekly payouts!  (Read 16359 times)
jseppeli

Activity: 430
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:43:39 AM

Webpage seems to be partly up and running Smiley
News page and global stats works (static snapshot atm)

Pages show Forbidden but take away the www. form the beginning.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:58:01 AM

And this little piggy went hashing!

Payout - 122aCxcGwnfKB96dyBCi2oGrfkbQKNWBy8

Entry Number: 24

thx  Grin

i won ?!  Shocked  Grin
akkkx

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 12:51:28 PM

"And this little piggy went hashing!"

Entry: akkkx = #16

Address: 13VQxSjiWV9oNpaqnL78QQiT56LRFRoXHP

Thank you.
I just sent the PM, thank you again.
nikkia

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 06:21:53 PM

I sent a PM too!
PBmining (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 07:02:00 PM

I updated the list of winners, did I miss anybody so far?

Did you know?: Most of our hash power comes from other sources.  We are now specialized in the resale of cloudmining contracts through our associates!
sid7039

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 07:39:46 PM

You are doing a great job and as we can see even unfair competition can't stop you!

Competition dirty actions gave the opposite results - now anybody can see that nobody can't stop you.

Also good professional communication!
mlehtis

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 07:42:23 PM

I hope we will get some good offers for large amount of ghs, when ur site is online again  Tongue
PBmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 03:48:34 AM

Update:  I have a conference call scheduled with a team of developers Tuesday Morning at 11AM E.S.T. 
This will really give me an idea of where we are headed this week with site development and security, and I am hoping we will be able to add new users by Friday and start taking orders again.  Although it is critical we cover a better database strategy, my primary concern lies with a solid cross-checking system so that I can constantly compare databases for authenticity.  Like I have said before, it's good this is happening early on and not later when we have 1000 customers. 

There has been a few users asking us if we will take large orders during this phase.  I have thought about this, and if we don't see enough progress by Wednesday or Thursday I will have to take you guys up on the offers.  These funds could be used to fund the web development and since the difficulty is about to shoot up again, the price drop will present a good opportunity to jump in.  I think 100GH/s would be considered minimum order size since anything smaller would cause a counterproductive distraction while we are trying to focus on the bigger things. 

Thank you again for your patience and I will let you know how the meeting goes.

Did you know?: Most of our hash power comes from other sources.  We are now specialized in the resale of cloudmining contracts through our associates!
jimmyl

Activity: 211

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 09:27:45 AM

payment received....thanks!

jseppeli

Activity: 430

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 04:27:22 PM

Update:  I have a conference call scheduled with a team of developers Tuesday Morning at 11AM E.S.T. 
This will really give me an idea of where we are headed this week with site development and security, and I am hoping we will be able to add new users by Friday and start taking orders again.  Although it is critical we cover a better database strategy, my primary concern lies with a solid cross-checking system so that I can constantly compare databases for authenticity.  Like I have said before, it's good this is happening early on and not later when we have 1000 customers. 

There has been a few users asking us if we will take large orders during this phase.  I have thought about this, and if we don't see enough progress by Wednesday or Thursday I will have to take you guys up on the offers.  These funds could be used to fund the web development and since the difficulty is about to shoot up again, the price drop will present a good opportunity to jump in.  I think 100GH/s would be considered minimum order size since anything smaller would cause a counterproductive distraction while we are trying to focus on the bigger things. 

Thank you again for your patience and I will let you know how the meeting goes.

Any news?
Hopefully good news
PBmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 09:26:41 PM

Update: Feb 4th, 3:24PM (GMT - 6)

3 things I would like to cover:

1. We are still uncertain whether the team will redesign the site we currently have, as a "patch and go" remedy (unlikely), or if they will be constructing the site from scratch.  I spent some time showing them exactly what we need including our security requirements.  We will know tomorrow in full detail with a much more concrete estimate on the timeline needed.

2. In the meantime, there is currently a large customer possibly interested in a 1TH/s contract.  After this, we won't have much hash power left until we acquire more hardware.  There may be a time when we are "maxed out" and cannot accept any more orders.  To be fair to customers, I have given him until midnight (GMT - 6) to carry through with the order.  If he does not, then I will be opening the doors to anyone who would like to make a significant purchase (100GH+).  Smaller purchases will have to wait while we are working hard on restarting the site.  The price will be updated after tonights difficulty hike, and so I will let you know what price we will be selling for.  

3. Giveaway winners have not been forgotten!  The winners list won't be updated as often as the global stats, but you will all be receiving an extra 10% on top of your prize just for being patient with us.  Smiley

mlehtis

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 10:30:23 PM

Update: Feb 4th, 3:24PM (GMT - 6)

3 things I would like to cover:

1. We are still uncertain whether the team will redesign the site we currently have, as a "patch and go" remedy (unlikely), or if they will be constructing the site from scratch.  I spent some time showing them exactly what we need including our security requirements.  We will know tomorrow in full detail with a much more concrete estimate on the timeline needed.

2. In the meantime, there is currently a large customer possibly interested in a 1TH/s contract.  After this, we won't have much hash power left until we acquire more hardware.  There may be a time when we are "maxed out" and cannot accept any more orders.  To be fair to customers, I have given him until midnight (GMT - 6) to carry through with the order.  If he does not, then I will be opening the doors to anyone who would like to make a significant purchase (100GH+).  Smaller purchases will have to wait while we are working hard on restarting the site.  The price will be updated after tonights difficulty hike, and so I will let you know what price we will be selling for.  

3. Giveaway winners have not been forgotten!  The winners list won't be updated as often as the global stats, but you will all be receiving an extra 10% on top of your prize just for being patient with us.  Smiley

price per ghs??..1ths speed...im interesting too
PBmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 11:07:39 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2014, 11:21:45 PM by PBmining

so far it looks like it will be about .0115 BTC per Gh/s but we won't know for sure until the difficulty change tonight.

mlehtis

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:17:35 PM

so far it looks like it will be about .00115 BTC per Gh/s but we won't know for sure until the difficulty change tonight.

Under 2$ per ghs......Really??
PBmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 11:21:06 PM

so far it looks like it will be about .00115 BTC per Gh/s but we won't know for sure until the difficulty change tonight.

Sorry, I added one too many zeroes
.0115 is what I meant.

mlehtis

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:27:08 PM

.0115 is what I meant.

Okay...about 10$/ ghs
LavaWave

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 01:11:39 AM

.0115 is what I meant.

Any thoughts on another giveaway in the future? Congrats to all the lucky winners!

░░  ░░░     ░░░▒▒░░░░
          ░▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▒░░░░    ░░▒░░░░
      ░▒▓▓░▒▓▓░░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▒     ░░▓▒░
     ░░░▒▒      ░░░ ░▒▓▓▓░░░▒▓▒  ░░▒░░
    ░▓▓░  ░░░░░       ░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓▓ ░▓▓▒░ 
    ░░░ ░░░░░░░          ░░▓▓▓▓▓ ░▒▒░░ 
   ░▒▓░  ░░░░░░            ░░░░░ ▒▓▓▒░
    ░▒▒░   ░░                   ▒░░░░
     ░░░ ░░░░░░              ░░▓▓▓▒░
        ░░░░░░░           ░▒▒▒░░▒░░
          ░░░░      ░░░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░
          ░░░░░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▒░░
           ░░░░░  ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
            ░░░░░░  ░▒▓▒░░  ░░░
             ░░░░░░░      ░░░
               ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                   ░░  ░░
  COSS.IO
Crypto One Stop Solution
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..⧉ Multi-Wallet  ⧉ Exchange   ⧉ Merchant Platform
       COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency     
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..  ICO Details   
Whitepaper         ANN
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
jimmyl

Activity: 211

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 01:14:05 AM

.0115 is what I meant.

Interesting offer, PM me the details  Grin

supersajin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 03:10:48 AM

At least reduce the min to 10GH. 100GH min is a bit hash, ohh I mean harsh!!  lol

larem

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:21:22 AM

At least reduce the min to 10GH. 100GH min is a bit hash, ohh I mean harsh!!  lol

I agree with this. I think 0.115 is a lot more manageable for most people than 1.15.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: