Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:20:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cam Shows  (Read 11157 times)
Swisherz

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2012, 10:11:53 PM

Are you her pimp?   Grin 
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chsados

Activity: 662
Merit: 545

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 06:15:56 AM

us pimps need to get together and create a massive community of pimps n hos to pull our masterful knowledge together and create the ultimate bitcoin bunny house/camshow website!

but in all seriousness, why hasnt anyone done this yet?  i bet alot of the chicks from /r/gonewild would eventually see how they could easily make a few bucks showing their wild side once in a while...knowing they could remain somewhat anonymous. 
ZodiacDragon84

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

The king and the pawn go in the same box @ endgame

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 06:36:33 AM

watching... Wink

Looking for a quick easy mining solution? Check out
www.bitminter.com

See my trader rep at Bitcoinfeedback.com
!
deslok (OP)

Activity: 462

It's all about the game, and how you play it

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 06:46:32 PM

Since this thread is alive again I'll just say that big news is coming soon and leave a bonus for anyone using Android
 https://market.android.com/details?id=com.sarahsparkles1

"If we don't hang together, by Heavens we shall hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

If you found that funny or something i said useful i always appreciate spare change
1PczDQHfEj3dJgp6wN3CXPft1bGB23TzTM
bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 07:43:07 PM

Is this guy pre-op ? or post-op ?
I mean, I see the boobies, but does he still have his penis ? or is he 'changed' down there as well ?
I am amazed to see that they were able to get rid of the Adam's Apple quite nicely though.
It takes alot of courage to be a tranny on the internet.
thanks for sharing.

deslok (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 07:53:03 PM

Is this guy pre-op ? or post-op ?
I mean, I see the boobies, but does he still have his penis ? or is he 'changed' down there as well ?
I am amazed to see that they were able to get rid of the Adam's Apple quite nicely though.
It takes alot of courage to be a tranny on the internet.
thanks for sharing.

No op, i know it's hard to imagine an actual woman on the internet. Now back under your bridge with you.

"If we don't hang together, by Heavens we shall hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

If you found that funny or something i said useful i always appreciate spare change
bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
January 27, 2012, 11:15:16 PM

No op, i know it's hard to imagine an actual woman on the internet. Now back under your bridge with you.
I'm not Trolling.... I honestly thought that was a guy (or at least once a guy). Sorry.

MrGaSp

Activity: 418
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 27, 2012, 11:23:22 PM

us pimps need to get together and create a massive community of pimps n hos to pull our masterful knowledge together and create the ultimate bitcoin bunny house/camshow website!

but in all seriousness, why hasnt anyone done this yet?  i bet alot of the chicks from /r/gonewild would eventually see how they could easily make a few bucks showing their wild side once in a while...knowing they could remain somewhat anonymous. 

A cam show site would be...massive...this thread has almost 2,000 views... Insaine oO
geek-trader

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 28, 2012, 10:49:01 PM

And.... bitlane goes onto my ignore list.   It's getting kinda long.  Smiley

Make 1 deposit and earn BTC for life! http://bitcoinpyramid.com/r/345
Play my FREE HTML5 games at: http://magigames.org  BTC donations accepted.
chsados

Activity: 662
Merit: 545

View Profile
January 31, 2012, 07:33:19 AM

but in all seriousness, why hasnt anyone done this yet?  i bet alot of the chicks from /r/gonewild would eventually see how they could easily make a few bucks showing their wild side once in a while...knowing they could remain somewhat anonymous.  

A cam show site would be...massive...this thread has almost 2,000 views... Insaine oO

I have been soliciting my idea to as many people I can find online thats "in the business" no responses yet.

If anyone here has the know-how please include me!  I would really like to be apart of such a project, not even trying to profit I just want to be apart of something AWESOME!  I've even been talking to some girls (lol) and some are warming up to the idea if a website were made.

EDIT: i have gotten a response from an developer working on a pretty nice opensource webcam platform to do exactly this.  it's fully functional the next step is integrating a bitcoin tip button to it.  if you have ideas pm me!
deslok (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2012, 10:21:32 PM

Looks like the first app was too explicit for the market(something about a see through shirt...) So here's a updated version with some landscape wallpapers

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.sarahsparkles2

Ilikeham

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2012, 02:36:02 AM

Kind of brings up the concept of having working girls accept bitcoins. Lots of lonely nerds with bitcoins these days.

*My video cards keep me warm at night*

In before the first Craiglist ad from a nonpro.
film2240
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2012, 12:53:29 AM

The amount of picture in this topic lead me to think it is fairly spammy/inappropriate - perhaps create a dropbox or other online album and link to it.

Also I think the forum should probably have an adult content section for this stuff

I agree with you on the adult section idea.I think the last thing we need is having general areas being cluttered up with these types of posts.not everyone on here is 18+ so we got to think of those who just aren't old enough for that stuff.

[This signature is available for rent.BTC/ETH/LTC or £50 equivalent a month]
bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 11:46:54 PM

Free Bump....as this 'beauty' shouldn't be forgotten.

You really should do a better job promoting 'her' ...because I loved his role in the 1990 Cult Classic 'Cry Baby' ....also starring Johnny Depp.

It's too bad there isn't more IMDB info, because that could really help the Cam Shows I think.

Long live Hatchet Face !

deslok (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 04:27:26 AM

Free Bump....as this 'beauty' shouldn't be forgotten.

You really should do a better job promoting 'her' ...because I loved his role in the 1990 Cult Classic 'Cry Baby' ....also starring Johnny Depp.

*removed*

It's too bad there isn't more IMDB info, because that could really help the Cam Shows I think.

Long live Hatchet Face !

Bitlane you must be bored to dredge up a thread just to troll, nothing has been added said as far as she is concerned due to a personal matter that she must regrettably attend to at this time and is no business of yours or the forum at large, sorry to disappoint you.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: