Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:01:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "Bitcoin Private" is good or bad choice?  (Read 134 times)
currencymover (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:28:56 PM

"Bitcoin Private" is good or bad choice?
croptodic

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:38:44 AM

Bitcoin private is the same technology that btc uses so the profit of this coin giving by a public block chain as usual but this transaction occurs without an intermediary this coin use in a public ledger and this verification can done by anyone also so their is huge facilities about btc private like bitcoin so based on this people can invest money in here.
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:41:18 AM

This crypto currency has good support from investors and whales, so Bitcoin Private is a good choice for a medium-term investment.

For a long time I would not advise considering Bitcoin Private
Hibiscea

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:52:21 AM

Bitcoin Private is a copy of ZCash which was a copy of Bitcoin but yet Bitcoin has garnered a significant amount of interest, for distributing new, free coins to users of, not just one existing blockchain.
It be worth looking it becuase I am still unsure whether it's a good or bad choice yet.
jasydoggye

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:53:20 AM

I personally like bitcoin private. It had the option to keep the privacy whenever you want it. It is thought to be a copy of Zcash.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:56:02 AM

I would say a good choice for short term trading. I don't think it will be a lot more valuable. But who knows? Sometimes you can see unreasonable prices like when ZCL got pumped to more than $200. Also the main dev has left the project. But the project is still in development.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:36:08 AM

Many puzzles on the altcoin market, indeed if we saw a few days ago when bitcoin prices weakened and this happened to some altcoin but private bitcoin have increased price. I've had a bad thing when investing in altcoin, the case is the same as it is now, the altcoin price is up and I'm interested to buy, so I have decided to buy but happened is I lose. That is because the altcoin falls too deeply so I have to let it happen not dare to sell my altcoin. If you see altcoin is always different, but this is my experience maybe everyone should know that.
jonalva

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 03:00:52 PM

I think it’s very early to say bitcoin private is good or bad. They are very new in the market but they takes some initiative for their development.
jesika

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:16:58 PM

Bitcoin private is one of the crypto currency also Bitcoin private is the same technology that btc uses so the profit of this coin giving by a public block chain as usual but this transaction occurs without an intermediary this coin use in a public ledger and this verification can done by anyone also so there is huge facilities about btc private like bitcoin so based on this people can invest money in here.   
ronsalwey9874

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:10:08 PM

Rather then going for Bitcoin Private, you can go for bitcoin itself. Bitcoin has gone very far in the crypto currency world and almost everyone now a days know about bitcoin and it's pros and cons. If i talk about bitcoin private, people hardly know about it. It'll be really hard for this coin to survive in the competition. Huh Huh
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:12:53 PM

It depends on why you choose it, if you choose it to make profit then it might be good choice, if you choose it as an alternative for bitcoin then it is bad choice for me. Not only bitcoin private but other forks are also so.
W2014

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:16:04 PM

All Bitcoin forks are useless, just parasitize on the Bitcoin name.
Why we need more Bitcoins? Newbies are confused of the amount of Bitcoins.

VIAZ   ►   First Major Decentralized Peer-to-Peer Funding Platform on Tezos   ◄
WEBSITE | BOUNTY CAMPAIGN | WHITEPAPER | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:20:50 PM

All Bitcoin forks are useless, just parasitize on the Bitcoin name.
Why we need more Bitcoins? Newbies are confused of the amount of Bitcoins.

Bitcoin Private is the most promising fork of Bitcoin.
But I agree with you, they should create a new altcoin with diffrent name.

CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:22:35 PM

Bitcoin private is good if you are thinking of a short term trading or short term keeping. Through its privacy characteristics, you can gain profit especially if you are a medium entrepreneur. However, do not keep it for long term investment.
skelethon

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 08:40:16 PM

This crypto currency has good support from investors and whales, so Bitcoin Private is a good choice for a medium-term investment.

For a long time I would not advise considering Bitcoin Private

Yeah I dont think it has a lot of potential in the future, but for the time being, the value will probably increase by some
xiaoyum

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:46:45 PM

I think it is good coin cause support is strong and code is very great (bitcoin man!) But its complicated cause there are possibly better anon coins like monero so, investable but not 1st in ranking.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
manlyxman

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:51:46 PM

In terms of holding for the long term - i don't think it's a good idea.

But with that being said, I think holding some portion of it just in case it increases in value IS a good idea
nata777

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:53:14 PM

I think it's just a coin that has nothing special in itself. There are many better coins and Bitcoin Private is just a pump
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:05:59 PM

Bitcoin private is a new coin in cryptocurrency, I think they are just like other altcoins, this coin wants to grow like any other coin, I can not say Bitcoin private is good or bad, let's see the development of Bitcoin Private, it's worth trying to invest on a private bitcoin.
Temmy007

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:09:31 PM

I can't say if it good or not, I only know that it got big whales and shillers backing it, am only interested in the profit aspect of it
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: