Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:05:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Again, Bitcoin described as a Bubble.  (Read 1963 times)
querjan

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:42:55 PM

Yes they say it again, but don't worry we all believe that blockchain tech will increase.
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:52:45 PM

Do not believe the false news, I think Bitcoin is not as a bubble. If Bitcoin is ever bubble again, then Bitcoin can not survive. poeple knows one as a bubble. Those who say it, I think they could not fully understand Bitcoin.
Well there definition of bubble is definitely what the bubble we have seen that the children was playing. Bubbles would not last long time if they are comparing it to bitcoin. Bubble is not a proper adjective as for its performance, Bitcoin prove itself and still proving its capabilities as of this moment. Remember if bitcoin is just a bubble, it should've bursted out years ago.
Entertaining people who spread bad news about bitcoin will just give you headache. Just focus on your bitcoin, investments, make it grow and ignore the bad news spreading on the social media. Let bitcoin do its thing, bitcoin proved them wrong in the past, and bitcoin will proved them wrong again. Bitcoin existing for a decade. If bitcoin is a bubble then why it is still with us? There are people that will pull you down so that you'll suffer like them.

gooutfinish

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:05:06 AM

I have never studied computer science and can explain it easily and before anyone starts shouting that exception validation rule, I will add that I do not even know a researcher. Computer science and BTC interest. Someone should send him one of the very brief explanations on BTC that can be found online.
Inasal03

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:22:25 PM

Yes many topics saying that bitcoin is a bubble and asking if the bitcoin is bubble. Many peoples thinking first like that but first they eed to know and learn about bitcoin because this bitcoin is not a bubble it can help us first about the money second we are leaening about crypto.
Joyjoy16

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:25:37 PM

Many peoples think that bitcoin is a bubble but that is not true because bitcoin will help us dont just first we should need to know bitcoin.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:43:34 PM

Yes many topics saying that bitcoin is a bubble and asking if the bitcoin is bubble. Many peoples thinking first like that but first they eed to know and learn about bitcoin because this bitcoin is not a bubble it can help us first about the money second we are leaening about crypto.
I suggest to dont entertain bad news or people spreading bad news, because they will just give you headache. And just focus on your investments, because your investments is all that matters. Dont waste your time on the things that you will not earn good things that will help you today and in the future.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:22:55 PM

Let Robert Shiller consider bitcoin as a bubble, he does not deepen his knowledge of bitcoin. And maybe he wants to spread the bubble issue against beginner bitcoin so as not to use bitcoin. But definitely, bitcoin is not a bubble that once broke and disappeared, bitcoin is a real ecosystem in cyberspace.

Edward Wilkins

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:06:56 AM

Why do you speak of a bubble? Bitcoin by now has had it's fair share of troubles, but those have been overcome. It represents real value. Mining it means investing in it, and you can buy and sell anything with it that you can buy with other currencies.

There are 2 things that i can think of that could bring it down:

A global government boycott
A bug or vulnerability in the system that has big impact
Other than that, i see no reason for collapse
Sydney Chapman

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:14:44 AM

It’s hard because a large number of people own and use BTC. What could happen would be for those that own very large amounts to agree to sell it altogether, in which case it’s price would drop proportionally. But then some would see it as a chance to buy cheaply again.

Only if another coin becomes as widely used (used, not just owned) as BTC will it drop more permanently. At the moment most coin ATMS are for bitcoins only. If that changes and if new ways of exchange come to exist, another coin could take it’s place.

andreyka03081990

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:23:13 PM

Well, every person has his own opinion on this matter, who does not understand the crypto currency market or even did not even know a bit about it, he can say so, but all those people who understand this market are confident that this lies
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1188

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:29:26 PM

Bitcoin has faced this problem since it's launch and it will face this problem long time from now as most of the "experts" consider the price dropping of bitcoin, just another bubble ready to take out people money but let's be honest and face the reality and we can see clearly that bitcoin is not a bubble and the price fluctuation has been there since it's major rise to 1k$ so if you can't stand the heat, crypto is not for you.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Zalaster

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 04:33:04 PM

I do not think that we should pay attention to the false accusations of bitcoin. This is not a bubble, but the future. There are still skeptics who are tied to the past. How many were inventions in history, which at first were considered useless, but then they became part of modern society. For example, I know that many thought electricity was useless, but how can we live without it now?
cryptoteen

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:48:33 PM

Well, since then bitcoins have caught on with a vengeance, and their value has indeed soared. Last week the price of the cryptocurrency jumped to a high of US$11,434, up a spectacular 1,438 per cent over the previous 12 months, as hundreds of thousands of new users rushed to open bitcoin accounts. Yet despite the electronic currency’s ballooning popularity, the criticisms the Post made back in 2013 are still valid, and in the intervening years a few more failings have become apparent. It has to be said that the “blockchain” distributed ledger technology that underpins bitcoin is undeniably clever, and will no doubt find many applications over the coming years, especially in financial disintermediation.

virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:00:00 PM

people are speaking both ways.  some  people give positive statement about bitcoin.  immediately we get negative statement from other person.  I see it's just clash of interests. 
A person engaged in banking will be criticizing bitcoin.  But a man engaged in bitcoin business will criticize bank and fiat currency.
TmottaDing

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:04:46 PM

No one cares about this anymore, so i do not think that it also gives more motivation for people to stay away from bitcoin, it is normal to see it considered as a bubble, but we all are more than used to see this kind of stuff on the internet.

ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:41:30 PM

Still a lot of discussions about the future of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies surrounding in scientific community. Aren't experts yet convainced that bitcoin is a reality?
In an interview for CNBC, Robert Shiller the professor at Yale University expressed his rather negative sentiment towards Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, saying:

To me it’s another example of faddish human behavior.
Link to the interview: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/21/bitcoin-could-be-another-failed-currency-robert-shiller-says.html

Shiller consolidated his opinions on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in a long post from where i prefered to take this note:

Practically no one, outside of computer science departments, can explain how cryptocurrencies work, and that mystery creates an aura of exclusivity, gives the new money glamour, and fills devotees with revolutionary zeal, […] None of this is new, and, as with past monetary innovations, a seemingly compelling story may not be enough.
Link to full article: https://www.project-syndicate.org/commentary/cryptocurrencies-scientific-narrative-by-robert-j--shiller-2018-05

Bitcoin is unstable and bitcoin prices are constantly changing, therefore bitcoin is described as bubbles by people who don't like bitcoin. They do not understand bitcoin, and when they understand bitcoin, they'll buy bitcoin.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
kys.berkut

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:07:48 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin can actually be a bubble. Bitcoin is of real value, however Bitcoin's pricing is judged to be too high for real value. Bitcoin is used as a payment solution with the ability to perform 7 transactions per second and transaction costs are quite high. If the volume of Bitcoin participants continues to increase, it will come a simple transaction that can take up to tens of hours and can cost up to 50% of the transaction value. Bitcoin will then be a bad payment solution and like the tulip, which will soon be seen.
deadpool1997

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:08:41 PM

Bitcoin makes a breakthrough by being the first currency not to be managed by any government, central bank or economic institution. However, more and more governments are eager to tighten control over this virtual currency, at least on their territory. No one can explain how Bitcoin has grown so perhaps if the bubble burst, the devaluation of the currency would be hard to explain as the price has risen. Bitcoin may be following the fall of the Previously bubble or will be like the dot com bubble when investors sit on huge virtual assets worth but can not sell to anyone.
previouslyabused

Activity: 59
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:07:50 AM

if people call bitcoin a bubble, they ought to explain why exactly it is, instead of incompetently comparing it to past bubbles that do not share any characteristics with bitcoin other than a big price tag
kimdungtruyen

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:08:54 AM

- If bitcoin were a bubble, it would be the largest one humankind has ever witnessed . But that is unlikely. It is more likely that bitcoin is just an amazing creation. Its value and potential dwarfs any fintech idea heretofore imagined, and the [Suspicious link removed]munities are just getting started.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: