Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:37:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Again, Bitcoin described as a Bubble.  (Read 1963 times)
Jakson123777

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:48:20 PM

Unfortunately it is true that bitcoin is a bubble.But it is not known how much it can grow.Not all people know about bitcoin and its value.Yet globally, few people bought it.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:00:04 PM

Will for me bitcoin is alreafy a buble currency for me but i trust bitcoin that it will not gonna pop like a buble and i believe it will not happen because of his population and user he will never gonna pop
peter1

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:36:22 PM

The BTC is a huge bubble that has been described this way for ten years, and ten years later it's not going to burst, so do you think it's going to burst?
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:00:36 PM

it is true there are still many topics about the future of bitcoin that needs to be discussed, but Bitcoin described as Bubble should also be discussed, because this bitcoin always moves all the time and has change, the tie is termed as bubble
Bitcoin is highly volatile currency. And Because of its no physical form many people consider it as bubble. In resent year their is frequently falling in the price of bitcoin and because of this many economist claims it is bubble. Like bubbles in its price exponentially increase because of this many people invest in bitcoin but after this their is sudden fall in its price affects many people. Because of this many people say it is the biggest bubble in the crypto history. But i think bitcoin is not a bubble. its price will be increase because many big multinational companies using it and this thing help it to increase its share value market.
km4700ruda

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:05:21 PM

They specially do such news, that from weak hands to take money, do not be fooled by their tricks
charlzyeby

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:12:54 PM

Sometimes these professors find it difficult to understand how the world is evolving differently from their young days. The blockchain and other technologies like AI are leading the way to the future where archaic economics principles may not work.
poTTer666

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:49:18 AM

There is no point being negative about the statements like these as they don’t help.
Trendytagr

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:56:34 AM

There is truth in this statemen to a certain extent. The intentions of those who make such statements aren't positive though.  Media want to create FUD around something uncontrolable for goverments and banks.
Carlosfeer12

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:35:27 PM

The change and the continuous movement is described s a bubble and it happens all time.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:38:16 AM

Still a lot of discussions about the future of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies surrounding in scientific community. Aren't experts yet convainced that bitcoin is a reality?
In an interview for CNBC, Robert Shiller the professor at Yale University expressed his rather negative sentiment towards Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, saying:

To me it’s another example of faddish human behavior.
Link to the interview: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/21/bitcoin-could-be-another-failed-currency-robert-shiller-says.html

Shiller consolidated his opinions on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in a long post from where i prefered to take this note:

Practically no one, outside of computer science departments, can explain how cryptocurrencies work, and that mystery creates an aura of exclusivity, gives the new money glamour, and fills devotees with revolutionary zeal, […] None of this is new, and, as with past monetary innovations, a seemingly compelling story may not be enough.
Link to full article: https://www.project-syndicate.org/commentary/cryptocurrencies-scientific-narrative-by-robert-j--shiller-2018-05

Those who are calling bitcoin a bubble or a scam should know first that bitcoin is a volatile crypto currency and moreover it is a kind of investment so the ups and downs and the pumps and dumps are very common in all kind of investment so if the valuation of bitcoin is deflating doesn’t mean that it would end up soon or is a bubble that would burst soon, I think these people are morons and time will answer them all when bitcoin will get centralised globally.
vladdracula06660

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:58:48 AM

Bitcoin in its essence is a bubble, but it has gone very far to support many countries and famous people ! They will never burst and will not forget about it !
bonammeo

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:53:42 PM

Bitcoin is a bubble, this is undeniable. However, it gives you more chances of success. Bitcoin always exists, which no bubble can do.
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:57:51 AM

It's silly to argue that bitcoin is a bubble, because many people write this for a long time, and still come into it and invest certain funds.

burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:15:04 PM

It has been described a bubble or with many other bad named before too. I don't know why the people makes stupid speculations such as this one. If someone believes that the Bitcoin is bubble, he has to shut up and leave this world and never get alloud with cryptocurrency again. So simple.
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:20:15 PM

There is many topics and discussion that portrait bitcoin and crypto to be a bubble but the fact still remains that if bitcoin was a bubble it could have bursted long ago, we have witness how bitcoin made it from the scraps to be where it is today in terms of market price and market cap. The truth still remains that bitcoin is never a bubble.
the increase and decrease that is happening very fast which makes this happen, and the volume which is unpredictable is very influential on the price, it is only natural if the price is uncertain

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
jobukegoya

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:32:15 PM

The BTC is a huge bubble that has been described this way for ten years, and ten years later it's not going to burst, so do you think it's going to burst?
I don't think it will explode, because bitcoin isn't a bubble. People assume that bitcoin is a bubble because the prices created within a decade beat the price of currencies around the world. That's the first. Secondly, people assume that bitcoin will explode when the amount of bitcoin has reached 21 million, becomes worthless. I do not believe, because after that the price of bitcoin is more stable and not too volatile.
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:37:22 PM

About bitcoin you can read a huge number of different opinions, including skeptical. But positive opinions about it, too, quite a lot. Therefore, I advise you to just make your personal opinion about the cryptocurrency and decide whether you are ready to invest your money in it. I'm ready, despite all the skepticism.

bigbosma

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:54:42 PM

I do not understand why many people still consider bitcoin a bubble, although it has been successfully developing for 10 years, is actively growing and gaining more trust in people. Therefore, I can not consider it a fraud.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:00:08 PM

But it is your right to believe in these skeptical statements or not. I am fully confident in bitcoin, so I invest in it. But if in doubt, then you should not mess with cryptocurrencies.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:10:08 PM

Still a lot of discussions about the future of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies surrounding in scientific community. Aren't experts yet convainced that bitcoin is a reality?
In an interview for CNBC, Robert Shiller the professor at Yale University expressed his rather negative sentiment towards Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, saying:

To me it’s another example of faddish human behavior.
Link to the interview: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/21/bitcoin-could-be-another-failed-currency-robert-shiller-says.html

Shiller consolidated his opinions on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in a long post from where i prefered to take this note:

Practically no one, outside of computer science departments, can explain how cryptocurrencies work, and that mystery creates an aura of exclusivity, gives the new money glamour, and fills devotees with revolutionary zeal, […] None of this is new, and, as with past monetary innovations, a seemingly compelling story may not be enough.
Link to full article: https://www.project-syndicate.org/commentary/cryptocurrencies-scientific-narrative-by-robert-j--shiller-2018-05

The very same thing was said about the Internet when it was gaining popularity, people thought that the Internet will disappear because they did not saw the potential in it, from time to time I like to read those articles just to remind me how shortsighted some people can be, just two decades after the Internet became popular, people freak out if they are not connected every single minute of every day, people do not have to understand exactly how the Internet works they just need to know what they can do with it.

And the same is going to happen with bitcoin, I believe that the path that we're going to have to go through is going to be even harder because bitcoin affects the economic interests of many powerful parties but still it seems to me that massive adoption is unavoidable.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████