Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:52:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's looking bad. It's looking real bad out there  (Read 174 times)
njmulhsn

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:08:37 PM

Times change. Keep your faith.
digitran

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:09:26 PM

Sky is falling means the prices of anything crashes, which is un expectable. Which we can't imagine the crash. It only connects us when we are holding those kind of coins.
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:11:41 PM

Yes, really today a lot of bad news on the market I think that today promising coins do not fall low, but nevertheless they are very sensitive to bitcoin courses and probably everything is connected only with it.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:12:57 PM

The current situation of the market is somewhat expected to happen. The curse of Gox is still haunting us, probably until September 2018. Who knows they might be having an insider deal with institutional buyers, distributing their holdings to new players in the market at a reasonable price that can be compared to mining costs. I believe that $6k support level of BTC is the most attractive price for these institutional buyers, reason for almost all crypto currencies to go down.
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:15:35 PM

it's the same as the financial markets. the rich get richer by fucking us small fish. the small fish get hooked and eaten and the rich greedy bastards get richer. there is nothing we can do about it
honex2

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 03:16:47 PM

Pretty bad portfolio Down 35% and seems to be ready to do more. Read a news that Okex was attached and huge btc stolen I really don't know how true . its really going down
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:18:48 PM

The funny part is when I do a google search to find out why the sky is falling I see results from months/years ago that could exactly describe what's happening right now. It's like being emotionally connected to the past

Hmm, its bad but it is bad for something good! If you look at the market and see the red bath then you should strike with perfect idea of investing more money into it. Thats the only way to get attached with them in emotional way.  Wink

When people see such red bath they get started to panic and they do it to so much extent that they drop the market even further. Now these are the people who give opportunity to those people who are real investors and think about it in the positive way. So its upto you how to perform it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
MataHati

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:21:28 PM

when the price is falling, we better hold the desire to make a purchase or sale in trading.
like we plant in the fields, when our harvest is satisfied. and if the harvest fails we should be grateful
sctnygli

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:26:25 PM

The market in the last few days is very panicked, and when the mood begins to spread, the price of all coins will fall quickly, and I think it's a good time to buy.
Venh

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:13:13 PM

Price up and down is not worth the discount. It is the control of some individuals with great assets. They will increase or decrease depending on and interests of the individual
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:22:27 PM

The funny part is when I do a google search to find out why the sky is falling I see results from months/years ago that could exactly describe what's happening right now. It's like being emotionally connected to the past
hello my friend
Yups, if you can analyze the graph from year to year, it is excellent. So do not panic when the current crypto market becomes this way. I think a long-term investment is a good option right now
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:22:54 PM

It's just the nature of the market, it will be absurd to think that it will only go up and steady. Dips gives us an opportunity to invest while the prices and values of the alts are low or cheap.
lucemferrum01

Activity: 245

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 05:25:04 PM

Me too i search that too because i want to know why market is still falling and falling right now. But i know it will be happen again and again particularly that the market is not stable so right now i'm still dreaming that i'm going to moon someday.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
bishopcrypto

Activity: 139
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 05:33:39 PM

Markets go up and markets go down.

If you have conviction in your investments, you are happy at these prices because you can buy the dips and make more bank.

If you don't have conviction, you shouldn't have invested in the first place.

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️FULLYREKT.COM☀️
yeeyeyaya

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:42:02 PM

This is not the first, and I do not think you should worry about it. and this is the right time to buy a coin, I hope I can buy some, but unfortunately I do not have the capital for it.
postokenlover

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:02:53 PM

Don't worry too much about the fall of the market. Perhaps this downward trend will last for a while, and there are many people comparing the situation in the market with the downward trend of a few years ago, which is meaningless, keeping your faith and holding your bitcoin is the only thing you can do now.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:20:31 PM

That situation is normal only in crypro world sometimes the price goes up and sometimes the price goes down also and if you know that trick you buy more and hold for long term when the price deep down and sell it when the price goes up again.

TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:14:43 PM

a parallel can be made even with forex, when it only developed and began to gain popularity. You can speculate on this subject ..
AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:28:50 PM

In fact, I do not see anything wrong with the market.It would be better if during certain time it is side movement in order to reach a consensus.Badly when there are volumes not organic.
narrrf

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:26:05 PM

Its looking good out there. Just be patient.

Its not time to count the USD its time to convert USD in Crypto ... watch out 2020 or 2025 not now.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: