Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:22:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Solid, trust-less escrow a problem that needs to be solved for future of crypto?
Yes
No

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A GOOD trustless ESCROW system for crypto.  (Read 92 times)
xianglo (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:55:10 PM

I know there are escrow services out there.....But the crypto community needs a good trust-less escrow for large, small, and private transactions. I am seriously thinking about starting an open source project for a site that will be a one stop for those wanting to do transactions with 0 trust and complete confidence. Anyone out there think about this? What are your thoughts? I am presently looking into:

1. Multi-signature wallets (for all types of coins/tokens)
2. A way to do this without a jury or 3rd party human vote
3. Ease of use for the little guy and the big whale.
4. Mostly PRIVATE (person to person) crypto trades without an exchange involved. (Fiat currency trades a plus)
5. Easy adopt-ability for the exchanges or apps & dApps out there to use the system.
6. Code transparency.

Where does a guy go to do a private sale of his portfolio? To say hey, I want to sell 10 BTC for a 5% discount for EURO or USD or other crypto (exit plan)?
Are these real problems that need to be solved?

Id like feedback from this community on the subject...let me know your thoughts.

Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: