Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:26:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NO-ICO] [NO AIRDROP] KIWI - PROOF OF WORK ERC20 / ERC918 Mineable  (Read 714 times)
thekiwitoken (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:22:29 PM

One of the first ERC20 / ERC918 Mineable Tokens

Hi All,

This is our 3rd announcement (with more detail). We have been up and running now for 2.5 weeks. Get in while it is still viable to mine with CPU. Already listed on enclaves.

What is KIWI?

KIWI is a utility token, rather than a security - very important with the investigations currently underway by the SEC - read more here: https://cointelegraph.com/news/legitimising-the-ico-token-finding-utility-over-security

The KIWI is an open source mineable ERC20 / ERC918 token. The KIWI is a currency that anyone can mine, buy and sell. The KIWI is also going to be the only accepted currency for a new ICO model being developed by Liberation Online that will bring a new standard in fairness and transparency when it comes to raising funds on the blockchain. Liberation Online will be developing products and services for the benefit of all. These will all be powered by KIWI.

We believe a mineable ERC20 compatible currency is the fairest model of token creation currently available. As the developers we will have to mine the coin just like anyone else. There is no pre-mine, no air drops, no stashes, no ICO!

View stats here: http://thekiwi.info

KIWI Information
Contract address is: 0x2BF91c18Cd4AE9C2f2858ef9FE518180F7B5096D
Etherscan: https://etherscan.io/address/0x2bf91c18cd4ae9c2f2858ef9fe518180f7b5096d
Symbol: KIWI
Total Supply: 7 000 000 000 (7 Billion)
Decimals: 8
Current Block Reward: 5000 KIWI (will have 40 rounds of halving - first halving when 3 500 000 000 blocks have been mined)
Target Block Mining Time: 2mins

KIWI Mining
As mentioned above, there is no ICO.
Currently, difficulty is low enough that CPU mining is viable! So you can let your GPUs work away mining Eth or other coins, while putting the CPU to work as well. A quick overview of setting this up can be found here: https://medium.com/thekiwi/cpu-mining-kiwi-72c138710060

More Information
Discord: https://discord.gg/8fm7Dyk
Stats Site: http://thekiwi.info
Github: https://github.com/liberation-online/kiwi-token
[/quote]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
glyoukcoin

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:32:09 PM

ikhub

Activity: 143
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:38:54 PM

Like the concept but unfortunately cannot participate in mining as the miner available is for windows64 only. Hope devs upload the windows32 miner so that people like me can actively participate.
ekostan

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:02:02 PM

someone wants to spend ethereum to get this token ?
someone wants to enter your private key to the ETH wallet in someone else's program?
thekiwitoken (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:06:53 PM

someone wants to spend ethereum to get this token ?
someone wants to enter your private key to the ETH wallet in someone else's program?

The mining software is all opensource so you can check that for yourself. And, yes some gas has to be spent to mine the token. However, this is much much cheaper than ICO's that launch at highly inflated prices and require you to spend ETH as well.

We could've put together a shiny website and launched an ICO.. however, we want to show that we are serious.. we have to mine the KIWI just like everyone else, and so we are more focussed on making it a success... if you join our discord you will see how active we are and see that we are here for the longterm as well.
Zuhran

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:32:33 PM

this is one of the most horrible announcements I've seen. I do not know whether this is correct, but I do not trust projects that can not even make an announcement informative

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
liucoin

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:35:35 AM

need eth private key,crazy Angry
Arashflash44

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:46:48 AM

need private key lol
thekiwitoken (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:42:55 AM

need eth private key,crazy Angry

The mining software needs the private key to be able to sign the transactions for paying for the gas. We recommend creating a new ethereum account and transferring a small amount of ETH to it. The mining software is all open source and you have several different options to choose from.
thekiwitoken (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:03:03 AM

this is one of the most horrible announcements I've seen. I do not know whether this is correct, but I do not trust projects that can not even make an announcement informative

What more information would you like? Have you looked on our site or checked out our discord. Unlike other announcements, we are not hyping anything up here.
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:12:54 PM

So the only idea/goal is that the token is utility and everyone can mine it?
OnlineMoney

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:22:10 PM

Smell something fishy here. Its really obvious that this coin is running a shady project. Why the software asking for the private key? It should only kept by the owner.
And not all is interested on mining because some are in tropical areas, which is not highly recommended. It is better if you run an airdrop or bounty instead. ICO is priority to spread the information about this project.
thekiwitoken (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:07:45 PM

Smell something fishy here. Its really obvious that this coin is running a shady project. Why the software asking for the private key? It should only kept by the owner.
And not all is interested on mining because some are in tropical areas, which is not highly recommended. It is better if you run an airdrop or bounty instead. ICO is priority to spread the information about this project.

We are not asking for your private key at all. Please read everything correctly. To mine KIWI, you send solutions to the blockchain - this costs gas to do so, so you need to pay for that. The mining software signs the transaction on your behalf, otherwise you will have to sign each transaction manually.

And for those that are not interested in mining that is fine, we will have other methods for people to earn KIWI later on when we build our products.

As for running an ICO - no thanks, they are mostly scams and we do not agree at all how they currently run. The ICO companies issue tokens at very high prices, collect the ETH and also give themselves tokens. As for just giving away the token in Airdrop, that is also just another scam, where the token owner keeps a percentage for themselves, then airdrops tokens hoping that you will trade them and give their own held tokens value.

A mineable token is much fairer than those models. We ourselves have to mine to get KIWI and so we are much more incentivised to ensure that the KIWI grows in value.

So, please tell me what is fishy here.. and just to be clear, you can see the contract code, you can look at the code for the mining software - there are several different options, or you could write your own mining software if you want.  Smiley
nilscrypto

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 02:49:35 AM

I can not yet decide if this project is Scam.
However, the fact that open source mining software used in 0xbitcoin etc. requires a secret key in the configuration file has nothing to do with whether this project is scam or not.
DU3O

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:08:00 AM

A random program that asking for private key. Even though this is only one of the options, I think it is natural that someone will question this. Specially if your program has no reputation yet. I think you need to build a good reputation on your program first, so that everyone will fully trust you.
nilscrypto

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 07:33:18 AM

In my understanding, KIWI is just one of the generic ERC-918 tokens.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/8ekr4z/erc918_mineable_token_specification/

And for all ERC-918 tokens (0xBTC, Catether and more) mining requires a secret key (unless you manually sign all transactions), in the present circumstances.
In addition, tokenminer is not developed by KIWI.

I think, the opinion "KIWI is SCAM because it claims a secret key" is equal to FUD coming from ignorance.

But I understand the feelings of people becoming uneasy.
The project should publish the Whitepaper, roadmap, and https://www.liberation.online/kiwi/ asap.
3dyx

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

https://twilight-coin.io/

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:40:16 AM

hello dev, do you have planning to open mining with GPU. im waiting for that. thank you

CobaltPH

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 11:26:07 AM

Reserve Italian translation.

Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:12:59 PM

Strange when the miner asks privatkey , bitcoin mining on nvidia I does not start, CPU 42Mh/s Sad

Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:44:29 PM

Another shitcoin especially with privatekey data. Sad
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:47:21 PM

Even if you get nothing for mining you will lose for the mining process in the amount of gas specified by you. Sad
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:51:08 PM

SCAM, SCAM, SCAM other conclusion can not be done well why not go to gambling and mislead people here
thekiwitoken (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:08:14 PM

However, the fact that open source mining software used in 0xbitcoin etc. requires a secret key in the configuration file has nothing to do with whether this project is scam or not.

What makes you think that this is a scam? Where is the scam aspect? Please feel free to ask us questions. All of the contract is opensource, all of the code we are developing is opensource. We have to mine the same as everyone else. That makes this the complete opposite of a scam. We have to provide real value to benefit from coin growth.
thekiwitoken (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:16:12 PM

Another shitcoin especially with privatekey data. Sad

We do not ask for your private key - that is for the miners. However, we do advise that you use a seperate account and send a small amount of ETH to this for mining. Of course, you could also use metamask and manually sign - but of course you know that Metamask also requires your private key, as do the wallets you use etc. The mining software you can use is all opensource, so you can check that all is as it should be. I trust you verified the various code of all other software that you use with ethereum as well Wink
nilscrypto

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 11:16:00 PM

What makes you think that this is a scam? Where is the scam aspect? Please feel free to ask us questions. All of the contract is opensource, all of the code we are developing is opensource. We have to mine the same as everyone else. That makes this the complete opposite of a scam. We have to provide real value to benefit from coin growth.

To tell the truth, I don't think you are SCAM.
I have already mined hundreds of thousands of KIWI tokens with a newly made MEW wallet and transferred it to another MEW. This is perfectly safe.

I got a token, but at the moment there are no other products, right?
So I said "I can not yet decide".

I expect that there will be something big announcement from you, but first I would like to wait for white paper and roadmap to be offered.
doktor1897

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:21:31 PM

now we can see and do the buying and selling of this token on the exchange of ENCLAVES, and this exchange is also almost similar to etherdelta or other ethereum exchange platform. congratulations
https://www.enclaves.io/trade/KIWI

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████