Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:53:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NO-ICO] [NO AIRDROP] KIWI - PROOF OF WORK ERC20 / ERC918 Mineable  (Read 714 times)
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:47:21 PM

Even if you get nothing for mining you will lose for the mining process in the amount of gas specified by you. Sad
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:51:08 PM

SCAM, SCAM, SCAM other conclusion can not be done well why not go to gambling and mislead people here
thekiwitoken (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:08:14 PM

I can not yet decide if this project is Scam.
However, the fact that open source mining software used in 0xbitcoin etc. requires a secret key in the configuration file has nothing to do with whether this project is scam or not.

What makes you think that this is a scam? Where is the scam aspect? Please feel free to ask us questions. All of the contract is opensource, all of the code we are developing is opensource. We have to mine the same as everyone else. That makes this the complete opposite of a scam. We have to provide real value to benefit from coin growth.
thekiwitoken (OP)

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:16:12 PM

Another shitcoin especially with privatekey data. Sad

We do not ask for your private key - that is for the miners. However, we do advise that you use a seperate account and send a small amount of ETH to this for mining. Of course, you could also use metamask and manually sign - but of course you know that Metamask also requires your private key, as do the wallets you use etc. The mining software you can use is all opensource, so you can check that all is as it should be. I trust you verified the various code of all other software that you use with ethereum as well Wink
nilscrypto

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 11:16:00 PM

I can not yet decide if this project is Scam.
However, the fact that open source mining software used in 0xbitcoin etc. requires a secret key in the configuration file has nothing to do with whether this project is scam or not.

What makes you think that this is a scam? Where is the scam aspect? Please feel free to ask us questions. All of the contract is opensource, all of the code we are developing is opensource. We have to mine the same as everyone else. That makes this the complete opposite of a scam. We have to provide real value to benefit from coin growth.

To tell the truth, I don't think you are SCAM.
I have already mined hundreds of thousands of KIWI tokens with a newly made MEW wallet and transferred it to another MEW. This is perfectly safe.

I got a token, but at the moment there are no other products, right?
So I said "I can not yet decide".

I expect that there will be something big announcement from you, but first I would like to wait for white paper and roadmap to be offered.
doktor1897

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:21:31 PM

now we can see and do the buying and selling of this token on the exchange of ENCLAVES, and this exchange is also almost similar to etherdelta or other ethereum exchange platform. congratulations
https://www.enclaves.io/trade/KIWI

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████