Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:26:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin be able to exceed its highest price in this year ?  (Read 557 times)
Ulan01

Activity: 178
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:35:42 PM

Hello,
I am new in cryptocurrency world.so i have no idea about bitcoin price prediction.I want to know about price prediction....

the value of bitcoin depends on many things and from the purchase and order of all investors, so this can not be a precise prediction result. and for the results of your own predictions, we can see with the grapik data from previous years. but from many investors believe that bitcoin value will be high again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Apiapik

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:41:17 PM

Everything can happen, nothing is impossible. For this one, I think it is very difficult to realize if bitcoin will rise above the highest price ever happened. It is too much if bitcoin prices can rise that high.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:21:43 PM

Everything can happen, nothing is impossible. For this one, I think it is very difficult to realize if bitcoin will rise above the highest price ever happened. It is too much if bitcoin prices can rise that high.
yes that's right, the word impossible becomes non-existent in the crypto world, as rising and falling prices become unpredictable. and no words are too high in my opinion, this is still possible.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:45:42 PM

So many factors usually affect bitcoin and crypto market value which range from FUD which is classified under fundamental issues around bitcoin and technical issues in favour or against bitcoin. Although, there are some fundamental issues that usually affect bitcoin value positively the way it does negatively. 
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:53:53 PM

No one can predict the price of bitcoin whether it will go high or low. Any time anything can be happened. Tomorrow itself its starts to increase or it will decrease. But according to coinmarketcap this ups and downs arw normally happens in every year. So by the end of this year surely the market will boom up again. And it will break the last year price and create new record in bitcoin history. So lets hope for the best.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:05:12 PM

yes that's right, the word impossible becomes non-existent in the crypto world, as rising and falling prices become unpredictable. and no words are too high in my opinion, this is still possible.

Though it seems to be a long shot basing from the current happenings lol. But yeah, one thing we can all learn from crypto is that it can and it will surprise you. Things may be gloomy at the moment but everything can change very quick. Remember that 1k jump last month in just an hour? So unexpected things are bound to happen

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
balamuda

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:42:17 PM

Hello,
I am new in cryptocurrency world.so i have no idea about bitcoin price prediction.I want to know about price prediction....

For me there is always the possibility of bitcoin will reach the highest price this year, it is still June and I think at the end of the year bitcoin will be able to make it happen. If I may suggest, do not stick to the highest price of bitcoin but look at the use of bitcoin, if you just look at the price then you will be easily attacked by a sense of panic.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:05:40 PM

No one can predict the price of bitcoin whether it will go high or low. Any time anything can be happened. Tomorrow itself its starts to increase or it will decrease. But according to coinmarketcap this ups and downs arw normally happens in every year. So by the end of this year surely the market will boom up again. And it will break the last year price and create new record in bitcoin history. So lets hope for the best.
While predicting what it is going to be price in the next second is impossible the longest the term you want to predict the more certain we can be about the direction the market is going to take even if we cannot be sure of the magnitude of that movement, for example I think it is very easy to predict that in ten years the price of bitcoin will be way higher than now, what we do not know is how much higher it will go but that is fine by me since I have no rush to sell my bitcoin.
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:31:09 AM

Hello,

I believe that bitcoins will surpass its previous price because there new countries today where are their government are legalizing cryptocurrency in their area so we can expect a higher price of bitcoins due to new investors that will be coming in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: