Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:26:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: coins for 2x profit  (Read 553 times)
mirzamuneeeb (OP)

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:37:48 PM

Which coin you guys suggest to buy now for short term
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arkyo

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:49:20 PM

Personally, I consider two such coins-NEO and Stellar. But this is only my opinion, I may well be wrong. In the cryptocurrency market any investment decisions you make - are entirely at your own risk. Never invest more than you can lose!

In Crypto We Trust
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:10:23 PM

Now on the market is an interesting time, you can catch many coins during the dump, or you can always look for a good ICO project.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
crampus

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:12:56 PM

Well, if x2, then you can buy any coin in the top 10, because, x2 is not a very big profit, if you just wait a little more you can get more.
asadovski

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 07:14:40 PM

Aethernitu and Siacoin. I think it is some of the no many good coins today.
Dervish doff

Activity: 1134

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:15:18 PM

I have a suggestion for you, if you want a short-term investment, you can buy docadomic MTC, the token has a good price potential for today, you can find the token information in coinmarketcap, if you are interested in investing in ICO tokens, worbitbank ( WBB) is the right solution in my opinion, WBB has potential price in the future.
Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:17:31 PM

Well, if x2, then you can eye on  SciDex, because, x2 is a very big profit, if you just wait a little more you can get more.I've been following them for awhile now- they are creating a platform for science sharing. I work with science myself so its project is very valuable to me.

bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:18:49 PM

I will recommend to hold btc and eth as these are the giants of the crypto market, if you are looking for new tokens then you can invest in pundix but do not buy now wait for more dip, second i think is helbizcoin that has good project that will launch by the end of summer, its ico price was arond 15 cents per hbz but at the moment it is trading at around 2 cents vastly because of bearish market, once they launch their product and announce major partnerships im sure it has potential to reach 25 cents easily and do not forget that they have already partnered with Skrill, so i think we should fill our bags while it is cheap, it will provide good profit after few months.

shay1981

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:19:40 PM

Now on the market is an interesting time, you can catch many coins during the dump, or you can always look for a good ICO project.

Agreed. At the moment the market has dumped (again) so you could get a quick 20% when the market recovers. Or you could look at ICO's. ICO's are a little more risky, the reason for this is because they don't always have a working project. Have a quick look at Howdoo for an ICO. This is Facebook 2.0, possible 20x, the TG group is huge.

IMO you can make 2x very quickly with almost any coin 50-100. If you want better X's then look at ICO's but you might need to wait a bit before they are listed on an exchange

Happy hunting!!
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:22:39 PM

Do not be lazy to read some information that are readily available on various sites. Buy coins/tokens that you have studied/researched.
ronni01

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:23:28 PM

In my opinion, for the moment, a very promising peculiarium coin, at the first jump in the market, it has to surge by a minimum of 50 percent, and I think that this will be what it is necessary!
SOGabriel

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:24:38 PM

I will suggest you that you buy helbiz and Hydro. These two coins have good projects and great development team with a lot of potentials.
HarrisonErnest

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:31:08 PM

I suggest you to these altcoins:-

DASH
NEO
IOTA
ETH

You could research on them.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:40:20 PM

Giving advises for a short term is kinda tricky right now when you take a look at the market and the slight danger that the bear market is hoovering above our heads. But if that doesn't happen, take a look at the new-ish infrastructure projects like Aion, Wanchain, Icon, Zilliqa etc. Those could shoot up rapidly when the market is ready.
parkraol

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:24:31 PM

Take a look and study altcoin movements to each own graph in coinmarketcap that you think you can earn for a short period of time. Of course, you have to choose with a low price or red tag but quickly rise or recover in the market. And if you're not hesitant to invest in ICO, I recommend REME-Coin with a 100% cashback reward concept. I explore this project, their team and CEO, roadmap and whitepaper.  I can say that this project has a good future because of its unique platform and bright mission for their loyal users.
mirzamuneeeb (OP)

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:20:20 PM

Giving advises for a short term is kinda tricky right now when you take a look at the market and the slight danger that the bear market is hoovering above our heads. But if that doesn't happen, take a look at the new-ish infrastructure projects like Aion, Wanchain, Icon, Zilliqa etc. Those could shoot up rapidly when the market is ready.
Thanks bro i bought 5k Aion coin today
dre4dnought

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:22:07 PM

This x2 has already been, somewhere a month ago, people who bought Ethereum and bitcoin have already received their powerful X. I Think sometimes it is worth thinking about what others say.
Ucoz

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:24:04 PM

I recently bought a Raiden Network Token, for some reason it seems to me that it should rise in price in ten times, but it only becomes cheaper, I think that this technology is very necessary now.

masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:24:37 PM

For 2x I will suggest Ethereum and NEO. Both are very reliable and promising in my opinion and 2x will be just recovering for this two coins.

LamontFalkner

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:43:15 PM

I recommend you to have to invest in these coins ETH, RIPPLE, DASH & LITECOIN. It's are very cheap and the promising coins and is increasing the price every day I believe it will bring you a 2x profit in this year.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: