Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:43:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: coins for 2x profit  (Read 562 times)
lucemferrum01

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 04:40:03 PM

Which coin you guys suggest to buy now for short term

For me as i advice short term hold is not good at all, you can't earn big profit if you just want a short term. I think there's 25% out of 100% that you can earn x2 profit for only short term. Many coins is suit only for long term hold. If you want do the daily trading.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
Boloton

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:41:32 PM

Well, the choice is very simple. 1 or 2 months ago Ethereum was twice as cheap as bitcoin. Even then they talked about their Growth, and now, Bitcoin has already made x2, but the Ethereum is almost able and now stands at 1.8. But I think that the discussions are not in vain and it will continue to grow.

█≣≣≣   COMPOSITE COIN  ≣≣≣█
Platform for innovative projects
Presale is LIVE (http://www.compositecoin.io/en)
Reza1893

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:44:05 PM

I can’t advice you. short or long be better to carefull when you buy or invest on crypto. The market is can’t be predict. If you gonna invest in crypto I advice to BTC or ETH.

C E N T I V E.ORG | Blockchain-based Incentive Network
                     | TokenSale: AUGUST 31st, 2018
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:44:45 PM

Invest in Aeternity you will get 4x profit.
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:54:28 PM

Hard to believe 2x profit has become hot these days!  Grin

By the way, every good alt that you buy at the bottom prices, has the potential to go even more than 2x in, say, a few months. Coins like STORM, waves, stratis, siacoin, salt, ... are relatively good choices.
svobodnyi

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:55:56 PM

If we consider that now the market is generally in a bearish trend - it's rather risky to trade with some small coins ...

kaspabha

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:08:19 PM

Making 2X profit is not a difficult task in crypto investing. Now it is good time to buy. Because all coin prices are low. If you can hold for some time, then try with some good stable projects like neo, waves or ADA. There are many good projects to invest. But before invest on any thing, read every thing about project and decide.
alexbs

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:17:30 PM

I would personally consider NEO, IOTA and QASH.

Especially IOTA, has a lot of news and partnerships that will come out in the coming weeks, which could push purchases. I would also consider QASH which is extremely exciting coin basically backed by the Japanese government. They will deliver a tangible product very soon. I am very bullish about QASH.
DmitriySar

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:18:28 PM

It is difficult to say with certainty whether a certain currency will grow in the future, with certainty it can be said that it is necessary to diversify the risks. Also, a good study of the material about the project will help increase the chances.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:19:50 PM

Look man, I suggest that you go and try to do your own research rather than just ask about it in this forum and hope for an easy way or shortcut to great profits. I am not telling you what to do but just warning you because there will be a lot of people here that will be only giving troll advises or just give advises to promote the coins that they are invested in.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
KenyonCarter

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:34:18 PM

I consider these coins RIPPLE, NEO & DASH. Because at this moment it's value very low. It has a good investment for the short term. It has a good platforms, product & team development. you could check them.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:52:20 PM

I suggest you do your research about GRFT, with the project of universal payment processing network. They are having a good bull run right now and big investors are being attracted to it. VeriFone has recently certified them because of their project's application in real world. DIGIWAGE is also a great coin that could possibly be profitable in short term by staking and master node, they recently halved their rewards and has many milestones lined-up to achieve their decentralized freelance workplace.
Pinturicchio

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:59:06 PM

I invested in EOS and I believe that x2 until the end of the summer is a very attainable figure. In general, I advise you to invest to the end of this year, in order to get the maximum profit
zlt220

Activity: 189

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:03:08 PM

As all prices are down currently, I think ethereum and bitcoin  should be the best coin to buy for short time, both have a good potential and can within days rise up to a good rate, just make use of the current dip.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:04:26 PM

you can choose coin with 10-100 sats price because its a big chance to pump upto 5x. and this is the right time to buy those coins. to make a 80% safe much better to look on top 10 in coinmarketcap, even ethereum or bitcoin it can goes up to 2x profit until year end.
ShadyMash
Copper Member

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

https://wesp.io

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 06:06:22 PM

there are lot of hidden gems in the market with low value.you just need to do a small research and find them. as a example i bought Hydrogen token 1 month ago and it 4x my invsestment.and another low price tokens that will give 2x profit according to my research are Banca,Bax,HOT.just do your own redearch before invest in any coin.before invest in any coin join the certain coin's telegram and see is it active

zorgo

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:09:39 PM

Expecting x2 we can consider relatively low-risk coins (top-20 for example). I think NEO and IOTA have biggest perspectives among them.
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:12:00 PM

If any one can answers this question, they should sell all of their asset to turn to that coin, lol. I think you need do it by your self, don't giving your money to other.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:12:37 PM

With the current market situation, most of the coins are having low prices. For a 2x return, my choice is Neo. It is at around $50 now and can easily go to $100 when market recover.
vasil777

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:22:10 PM

The crypto market is now very volatile and dropped low, so I think now you can buy any coin and get a quick profit. But I bribed you to buy ETH and NEO. I think these currencies can bring you the maximum profit.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: