Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:28:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: coins for 2x profit  (Read 554 times)
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:25:25 PM
Merited by Herbert2020 (1)

In a bear market like this, who knows... most posting in this thread will simply state whatever coin they happen to own themselves. I guess best bet is to play the market, look for an undervalued coin that is being crushed that also has an 'event' coming up on its roadmap, and hope for the best.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shvetseu

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:24:23 AM

The market is in the process of correction, and therefore I believe that very soon many coins will start to grow in price, I recommend buying at current prices and leaving some money in case the prices go even lower.
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:26:32 AM

I think MTC is a coin that will give you 2x profit in short term.

Agathai

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:00:54 AM

I had x2 with ETH after 2 months buying them in March for $ 400 and selling them at $ 810. That's a miracle. And now, one more opportunity for me to continue my tactics and actively buy when the market right now is very cheap. You should buy quality coins in the top 10 on CMC. After the market adjusts, their recovery is faster than the other coins. That way, you can be flexible to choose goals and time to sell them with x2 profit.
tawfiquecse

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:07:58 PM

It's now great time to buy coins. Because the market is a lot down now. And for short time investment, I would suggest you to purchase these coins.

Pkt,
Mtm,
ppp,
Aion,
Eos

These are very promising coins.. And The price of these coins is slightly lower. But these will rise again a few months later when the market will pumped again. You can get more details in coinmarketcap website..
CrimsonGT

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:10:39 PM

I think that to make 2x profit the best is to choose some top 10 alt, except bitcoin and etherium, and hold for more than few months. Thus, you can be sure you will not lose money and have some good profit in the future.
baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:23:35 PM

The market is in the process of correction, and therefore I believe that very soon many coins will start to grow in price, I recommend buying at current prices and leaving some money in case the prices go even lower.
Yes, I still expect that in the future prices of the altcoin will rise sharply up again. I am continuing to buy into my own personal coin as potentially as possible. Expect Crypto market to be pumped up later this year, which is the motive for me to buy a lot of altcoin to hold.

weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:05:01 AM

Which coin you guys suggest to buy now for short term

The price of ethereum coins today is decent enough to invest because it was down to $500 dollars and if you are going to invest a huge amount then there is no doubt that you will really earn a huge amount of profit after a few months because the market will still go back to its normal price.

maulana rifai

Activity: 331

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:29:39 AM

I think that to make 2x profit the best is to choose some top 10 alt, except bitcoin and etherium, and hold for more than few months. Thus, you can be sure you will not lose money and have some good profit in the future.
I prefer to suggest to ETH and BTC because here equally takes time to wait for the price back up, ETH is also very good price growth and is now getting popular. and BTC has a high price in the list of highest prices. and that should be in priority, patiently waiting and always confident.
engrshu

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:32:26 AM

The good coin to do a buy and sell tactic is probably NEO, if you have enough money to buy a decent amount of this coin you will gain 2x for just a matter of one cycle of low to high.

[
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:33:27 AM

My question is if you are a short or long term buyer? I think you just consider buying i a good ico if you want a x2 of your investment. There are some ico when they enter on the market, the price is rising above the ico price. Just be careful on buying ico too, there are so many scammers nowadays. Just research.
pujumba

Activity: 252

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:10:23 AM

You should not be expecting to go 2X on any short term investment. There are plenty of coins that may give you 5-10X over medium-longterm investments. One of my favorites with big upside potential is AGI.

thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:16:56 AM

For short term, I like EOS. This summer will be launch of their mainnet and there should be a lot of excitement around the project after that. Many developers will start building on the platform. Don't miss out.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:56:49 AM

In a bear market like this, who knows... most posting in this thread will simply state whatever coin they happen to own themselves. I guess best bet is to play the market, look for an undervalued coin that is being crushed that also has an 'event' coming up on its roadmap, and hope for the best.

good answer.
whenever someone asks a question like this 99% of the answers only list the coins they are bag holding themselves. and whenever you check the charts of these coins you can see they have been dropping hard!

at the same time the market is always active 24/7/365. there are lots of things happening, a lot of different pumping groups which are pumping different shitcoins left and right and making a lot of profit. locking up your funds in one altcoin and wishing for it to rise is never going to make you any money. you should always move around in the market and hunt the profit down.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
kenzio2016

Activity: 105

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 07:05:11 AM

in the current market condition, i prefer to get some "right after ico coin" that so many people dump on.
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 07:12:49 AM

Currently, altcoins are at the bottom, so it is easy to choose the altcoins to buy. You look at the top 30 altcoins that have discounted too much can buy. Hopefully, in June bitcoin price recovery, the top altcoins will increase sharply because there are many events. Some of my suggestions are BTG, NEO, XRP, LSK, ETC.
PeterTom

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:16:57 AM

I advise you to buy EOS. Soon the launch of the network and if it will be successful, then the coin can go x2 from the current price. This is my personal opinion, but in this market even x2 is hard to do ..
caisa88

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 07:57:03 AM

Take a look at BittWatt( BWT). Currently it's 5 times cheaper than the ICO price, and it's listed only on coss.io: https://exchange.coss.io/exchange/bwt-eth
They have big plans starting with next month, and i can see the price going 2x really easy for this coin. Also, EOS is a good option, because of the MainNet launch

MasterNodes.Cash

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:05:19 AM

We're in a bear market now, so legit projects are far from their all time high. Pretty much any good coins in the top 50 that you buy now will give you at least 2x when the bulls return. Don't overthink this..when the whole market is red that's when you buy old established coins. Some of the coins I think will do well soon are icx, drgn, ethos, open (not financial advice).
rostpAyment

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:10:05 AM

For coin tau volume, can check coinmarketcap or gifthub coin recely supplied suply and max supply, most importantly you understand about ico, airdrop, pow, post etc, mostly publish it from bitcointalk.
From the available supply and max supply can be seen still mined or not, if the max slot is added again, or the rule developers can change
greatly affect the price. If you follow the power from the beginning can enter the cheapest price until the average price appears to be held / sold.
Very coin groups and developers are active in forums and sosmed like twitter and fb, Ngecek coins also use at least 3 markets or more, sometimes inactive wallets are also checked.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: