Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:45:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: First timer Bitcoin - dogecoin so on  (Read 740 times)
tacomain (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 10:37:28 AM

Hello there guys.

Just startet doing some mining with bitcoins and some free sites to gain some coins (not good - takes a long time to gain anything)

So i did some googleling Smiley and found this forum.

The forum looks like a place i could get some infomation from people who has been doing this for a long time.

So i hope you will "help me abit" in the start so i can see and learn how the forum works here and how the bitcoins and other coins works.

thanks for you time

Tacomain

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wedsschoi0000

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:24:36 PM

hello there
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:26:49 PM

Hi friend.
Don't get involved in loans or bitcoin businesses or PayPal or altcoins. That is my newbie advice.  Smiley

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
tacomain (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:34:42 AM

Thanks - i wont loan anything Smiley i only play around with other people's money much more fun ^^ i do abit of gambling with bitcoins but only sites with free bitcoins now and then so i dont use my own - and yeah good point with paypal did read abit about not selling with paypal as people could cancel the payment if they told it was a hacker or somthing so thanks alot XD
Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:53:53 AM

I'll tell you what I tell everyone else, check out the services section and earn yourself some crypto Smiley

shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 12:07:40 PM

I'll tell you what I tell everyone else, check out the services section and earn yourself some crypto Smiley

There are very few giveaway in the gambling section. Most are ponzis.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: