Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:48:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Libra Credit bounty problems  (Read 293 times)
sophiachill (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 07:04:57 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 07:34:11 PM by sophiachill

Quoted from Libra credit Chat

here are the errors in uex i encountered, after signing up, i log out and signed in again.. my password is error already, so i cant sign in, even if i change password, change password not working, so i use my wife's cellphone number, sign up then ok, then sign out, upon signing in, there is a 2fa so neeed to enter code in 2fa, but no sms arrived.. third attempt i use email, then no verification arrived, 4th attempt i use another email then again no verification arrived.. so plainly this is cheating. PLEASE ALLOW US TO RECIV LIBRA IN OUR OWN WALLET

Here is another one..
We bounty hunters of libra credit are being tricked that our token will be sent in a shi**y exchange.
We request to the team that our bounty token be sent in our personal wallet.
We are also deserve to hold our bounty token, in every bounty we selected, we devoted so much time and effort
in research and know the fundamentals of a certain project. Promoting the project is not easy,
We are the ones who make this possible. Bounty is an investment, Do not steal it from us.
If you feel cheated please feel free to copy paste this post and sent to Libra team..

The exchange url is
https://www.uex.com/

If you try registereing here, email is not working..
I tried to sign up using mobile phone, ok at first, but when you log out and log in again, it's impossible to relog-in.
Not sending confirmation log in via sms.

Anyone here from Libra want to answer?

Why dont you send bounty tokens in a personal wallet so that hunters can Hold libra?

The deadline is later but UEX exchange is not fixed, if the deadline has ended, Libra wont give the bounty token anymore.
It is written in their pinned message..

👉👉👉👉👉    Update on bounty tokens  👈👈👈👈👈

1. Please fill in your UEX exchange wallet address in candy system.  Notice that we ONLY accept UEX exchange wallet    address, https://www.uex.com/

2. Users should submit their UEX address before 24:00 May 25. The team will send candy token to your UEX address on May 27 and May 28 2018.

3. Several users candy points have been found to be fake, and candy system has cancelled them. There are only a few user accounts with this issue. If you have any questions, please submit the account to admins ONLY and we will check.

For Signup/Registration issues with UEX, please join this group - https://t.me/libra_uex

Hmmm, i think this is an attempt not to reward the bounty hunters..
deadline is near. i hope Libra team could fix this

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TtKim

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:21:49 PM

It is. I think it's gonna be okay in the end. But the bell is unpleasant.
cryptovegwha

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:24:03 PM

I fully agree with this, Hope this thread may reach the libra team and  indeed it is an unpleasant bell for now.
We bounty hunters make what their team status now,to be clear we are part of it, We deserve a part of it also. Lets fight for it.
Jo_chiqui

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 07:40:27 PM

I feel frustrated on how Libra bounty team is treating "tricking" all of us who participated in their bounty program. Doing bounties for half a year, i know is not a lot but this is the worst experience i have encountered so far. here are some of sad questions i have in my mind.
   1. why would you put the reward token on an exchange?
   2. if you really dont want to send reward tokens straight to our erc20 wallet, could you atleast let us vote on what exchange we want our reward tokens go? i mean, I will definitely be ok if you would put my tokens in my houbi account.
   3. why do u choose an exchange that barely work ( does not work for me, tried too many times )
   4. why put up a bounty program if u dont care about the people who gave their time and participated? Lack of respect on someone precious time, is it?
So with all this question bothering me i too went over their telegram group to ask. The admin "Casper" is not bad at all.. i know things are not in his hands but banning people because they are asking questions and giving out suggestion should not be his options in my own opinion atleast. Now we need to register to UEX and we have been trying but can't get through. time is almost up. what will happen is that we will not be able to get our reward tokens and that is it? All our time doing bounty to promote them go down the drain?
The project is great and the dev team i should say but guys do not forget that your exposure to social media promotion is a big part of your success too.
Joining Libra's bounty program just proved once again that life is not fair. Best of Luck Libra!

pinkerton999999

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:43:47 PM

Exactly, I can confirm it.
I am fighting with UEX staff almost 2 days and I am not able to log in. But it seems that LIBRA CREDIT staff has no interest to solve it.

We did our work and promoted ICO and this is a reward Huh

"Thank you"   Angry
Gastonic

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:56:14 AM

I cant even registered in the UEX.. i even wonder if it has a volume.. shit exchange..

LIBRA CREDIT  messed up!!! we do our best in promoting but what happened after promoting?? its a  shit

sending tokens in UEX is still the same in sending to our own wallet! 
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:38:16 AM

I cant even registered in the UEX.. i even wonder if it has a volume.. shit exchange..

LIBRA CREDIT  messed up!!! we do our best in promoting but what happened after promoting?? its a  shit

sending tokens in UEX is still the same in sending to our own wallet! 
It looks like libracredit was trying to avoid the bounty participants through use shitty exchange site with so many eror and the majority of them can't register on there and they can't receive their rewards.
It doesn't even listed in the cmc and that means if that was shitty exchange site without any volume.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
bonghernz

Activity: 142

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:38:32 AM

I am banned in the Main chat too for complaining..

Till now i can't register in this shitty UEX..

And i only have less than 12 hours if not mistaken to register..

This is how Libra avoid the bounty hunters reward?
miracle24

Activity: 309

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 07:48:46 AM

Thought I was the only one having login issues.
After signing up, I haven't been able to login again. I used phone verification and verification code is not forth coming.
Guess its all a ploy not to reward us our token.

Duvolon

Activity: 1330
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:29:14 PM

I am banned in the Main chat too for complaining..

Till now i can't register in this shitty UEX..

And i only have less than 12 hours if not mistaken to register..

This is how Libra avoid the bounty hunters reward?
I just a letter today it's probably still not too late
sanjeevgogi

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:54:29 AM

I think by the end of the program they will announce that we can use MEW walllet also.THis is my guess.
h_hogan

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:50:29 PM

Today they've distrebuted tokens to UEX
But you can't withdraw them for now - admin tells that withdraw option will be opened after June the 6
to_hell

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:00:59 PM

Hello!
Three weeks ago, I added the purse of UEX to the bounty company, tokens have not yet arrived, the site https://www.candydrop.io/ no longer works for at least three days. Will Tokens ever come? How long to wait?
TtKim

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:00:50 AM

It is. I think it's gonna be okay in the end. But the bell is unpleasant.
Yeah. Tokens were successfully transferred. For a long time already.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: