Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:18:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi crypto-fans - best "accepted here" sites  (Read 618 times)
nxtberry (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:24:10 PM

Since this is my first post here I'll start with a question. Which is the best site listing where crypto coins are accepted?  I don't mean exchanges, just e-shops and other services.

See you around, nxtberry
Eleky

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:25:00 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=273148.0

There you go
mufa23
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

I'd fight Gandhi.

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:29:56 PM

Overstock.com, in case you haven't heard... Smiley

Positive rep with: pekv2, AzN1337c0d3r, Vince Torres, underworld07, Chimsley, omegaaf, Bogart, Gleason, SuperTramp, John K. and guitarplinker
Sutters Mill

Activity: 976
Merit: 575

Cryptophile at large

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:44:19 PM

I don't think we would make the list of 'best' companies as we're only small, but I own and run a small web hosting company and we're currently looking at accepting Bitcoin as a payment method. At the moment, in the UK, there are no tax regulations (although I'm sure there are plans) which is a major selling point. Of course, it's a gamble, but we'd also like to think (like everyone else!) that the value of our takings will increase.

There are lots of benefits to it, so think we will take the plunge very soon.
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 01:05:54 PM

Since this is my first post here I'll start with a question. Which is the best site listing where crypto coins are accepted?  I don't mean exchanges, just e-shops and other services.

See you around, nxtberry

I think this is what you're after: http://coinmap.org/
CCMbid

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 01:24:26 PM

We're starting up an online auction site for crypto-currencies and mining rigs.  Listing fee's will be $5 US in bitcoin with no closing fee.  Posters will be able to accept payment via bitcoin or traditional method depending on their preferences.  We should be up and running with in the next 2 to 3 weeks.  Hope to see you there:)
ccmbid.com

We won't make the best lists yet, but we hope to change that very soon!
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 02:49:20 PM

We're starting up an online auction site for crypto-currencies and mining rigs.  Listing fee's will be $5 US in bitcoin with no closing fee.  Posters will be able to accept payment via bitcoin or traditional method depending on their preferences.  We should be up and running with in the next 2 to 3 weeks.  Hope to see you there:)
ccmbid.com

We won't make the best lists yet, but we hope to change that very soon!

$5 listing fees? What if your item is worth a dollar and/or doesn't even sell? There should be no listing fees, but charge a final value fee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: