Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 05:23:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another initiative for newbie and junior members.  (Read 661 times)
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 2464

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 10:35:24 AM

Mate, I was genuinely eager to read the post in the Ivory Tower thread after it popped up on my watchlist just there. Imagine my disappointment.

I'm sorry about that, but I wanted to see if I could kick start it. and maybe your post will help. I'm already guaranteeing 5 merits, and the possibility of more from other merit awarders, so I'm not sure that I want to offer more as an incentive. I toyed with the idea of making a sample post myself, and topics I considered were -
- The failing Venezuelan oil industry following the seizure of the State oil company's assets in Cuba. This was as a result of a debt default.
- The ex-IMF prime minister forced on the Italian people as a punishment for supporting 'populism'
- The way key loggers hijack interrupt handlers to harvest keyboard activity.

I decided not to as my two political topics would be rehashes of various Internet videos and postings, and I'm probably about 30 years out of date with my knowledge of interrupt handlers. I could write an article on the path to Brexit, and start the story with the decimation of the railway network under Dr Beeching in the 1960s. That could be a bit long though.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: