Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:32:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fake Screenshots of Facebook Payment mechanism?  (Read 626 times)
BTCIndia (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

vini, vedi, no vici.

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 01:47:59 PM

World’s biggest social network Facebook has started testing Bitcoin payments for their advertisement platform. This image below was sent to us this morning by a employee of Facebook Netherlands in Amsterdam, who is currently participating in the test.

As you can see, it displays the option to pay with Bitcoin on the Facebook Ads payment setup page. Facebook is holding this test with all their locations around the world. Facebook advertising can be used to get more likes to your Facebook posts & pages. Their advertising platform is Facebook’s primary form of revenue, and it is used daily by millions of businesses & individuals over the world. Any business is allowed to run ads, and setting up a campaign cost as little as $5.

What do you think about authenticity of this news? Huh Huh

He's Nick Sazbo from Washington. I've my answer. Or Hal? :O
TheQuote

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 01:50:49 PM

Sorry i dont believe, in 1 minute you fake this in paint or firebug.

Topic: Free Bitcoin Faucets with free vouchers, faucet of the week, and more! (Dutch)
BTC: 1LoTDRA2odtNzhPAJ1BMq8KTSEj2nh4Gfd
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 02:53:15 PM

World’s biggest social network Facebook has started testing Bitcoin payments for their advertisement platform. This image below was sent to us this morning by a employee of Facebook Netherlands in Amsterdam, who is currently participating in the test.

As you can see, it displays the option to pay with Bitcoin on the Facebook Ads payment setup page. Facebook is holding this test with all their locations around the world. Facebook advertising can be used to get more likes to your Facebook posts & pages. Their advertising platform is Facebook’s primary form of revenue, and it is used daily by millions of businesses & individuals over the world. Any business is allowed to run ads, and setting up a campaign cost as little as $5.
What do you think about authenticity of this news? Huh Huh

Did it come from an official Facebook email? I doubt it's legit and is most probably just created by some fudsters hoping to boost the price up or just troll.
Bitbuy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 02:59:30 PM

I also doubt the validity of this, but wasn't Mark Zuckerberg invested / interested in Bitcoin as well: http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1f77qd/mark_zuckerberg_talks_about_bitcoin_in_hungary/
Who knows, maybe they ARE preparing something?? (for example: for the Zynga games or something?)

FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:02:42 PM

Isn't this an old fake? I think this has already been done to death in another thread and proved fake.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=400194.0
BTCIndia (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

vini, vedi, no vici.

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 04:46:16 PM

I also doubt the validity of this, but wasn't Mark Zuckerberg invested / interested in Bitcoin as well: http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1f77qd/mark_zuckerberg_talks_about_bitcoin_in_hungary/
Who knows, maybe they ARE preparing something?? (for example: for the Zynga games or something?)

Mark Zukerberg? Yeah! I'm sure, he is seeing Winklevoss interested. What are his activities? And other player who aren't covered in media suspicious of active in Bitcoin? Warren Buffet.. anybody?

He's Nick Sazbo from Washington. I've my answer. Or Hal? :O
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: