Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:41:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 BTC loan - 30+ days  (Read 1426 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 04:15:03 AM

I do intend to repost my consolidation loan request in some form or another, and it would really appreciate it if you would not interfere. It is not ponzi, it is refinance.

You have loans out for 7.5btc right now.  If you try to borrow anything further without paying back these loans, it will be treated as the ponzi it is.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:19:07 AM

drewster, you're new here, so you probably didn't know. The strategy that you're employing (taking out multiple small loans, then going in for the big kill to "consolidate") is a text-book scam tactic that we'e seen over and over, ad nauseum. Whether your request is legit or not is largely irrelevant -- it's highly unlikely that you'll find anybody who is crazy enough to loan you that kind of money.

This pretty much sums things up. It's not like we haven't seen this scores of times.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
drewster (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:41:24 PM

I do intend to repost my consolidation loan request in some form or another, and it would really appreciate it if you would not interfere. It is not ponzi, it is refinance.

You have loans out for 7.5btc right now.  If you try to borrow anything further without paying back these loans, blah blah blah.

Martin, where is the email reply from my company that you were going to post?   Or do you only post replies that confirm your hunches?

The real world extends outside of this chat room, and posting baseless accusations is slander that can cause me real-world harm, and we can pursue it as such even if you are in Edmonton.

BTC: 1CvoqpVjmy7ByCqqkxYqGXuB17wrgR2VKf
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things.  Hey.  The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant."
drewster (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:42:17 PM

Here is your "out". I will lock thread.

BTC: 1CvoqpVjmy7ByCqqkxYqGXuB17wrgR2VKf
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things.  Hey.  The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant."
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: