Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:59:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Desperate for survival; Bitcoin is my very last hope  (Read 1081 times)
BitDesperate (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 05:19:01 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2014, 06:34:10 PM by tysat

I don´t even know what I´m doing here, but a friend looked at me in the eye and he said: "Bitcoins. That´s the start of the rest of your life." and it may sound too dreamy but I think things in life happen for a reason, so I decided to investigate a bit and found out this is something that has come to stay, with a high probability of helping to change this nonsense world we´ve created. Very good but... my problem wasn´t solved yet. Actually it is not.

I studied journalism, and worked in a few places as journalist. I was talented, a good storyteller, but I was overexploited and very badly paid. I could not live in Madrid with that ridiculous amount of money, and always stressed, keeping an eye on the wallet constantly. So I came to the Netherlands, where I had friends living who got me a job (in a store, unpacking boxes). It was not journalism, I did not like the job at all, but it paid for a decent normal life (no luxuries anyway). After 3 years here jumping from a place to another (companies do not like to offer permanent positions) I see myself totally broke and hardly eating. I was lucky to get some unemployment money for 3 months, but that´s all gone and in 2 weeks I will have to abandon my house, as I can´t afford it. What will be of my life? I don´t even know, I don´t want to think about it because it makes me really anxious.

My BTC Idea

I am still applying for every job I see, but there are too many people and only a few jobs. Clock is ticking.
Instead of taking my guitar to the street, play and ask for coins, I have decided to ask for some generous help here. It is my promise, and my whole commitment that all the bitcoins donated for my own survival will be spent in that same currency, bitcoins; and I will do my best to find variety of places to live my life ONLY IN BITCOINS as a sign of gratefulness to the currency and the donators.

Together with the experience I will post in detail how my life in bitcoins is going. To that purpose I promise to open a blogsite to post the content in an appealing way It is my desire too to expand the bitcoin network and get more places to accept them, as part of the free system we all want to have.

Thanks very much for your attention. I feel terrible to ask for monetary help, I´m used to work, but... what can I do if they do not let me?
Of course I accept proposals for jobs as well. Any help would be appreciated. I will keep you posted on this same topic.

If you want to help me to survive with my new Bitcoin Life, you can send your donation to:

MOD NOTE: Address removed, begging isn't allowed here

Thanks very much, I have no words to describe, but I swear you will have the whole story and we will expand this new world together Smiley
Love to all. Namaste

Nico
Stinky_Pete

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 05:23:11 PM

Berlin may be a good place to live on Bitcoins only.

BitDesperate (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 05:42:41 PM

really? do you think they have there places to do everything?

I mean from buying bread, milk and water; to restaurants, bars or buying books.

I will have to manage to live only with things I can get in exchange for BTC
But I at least I will get plenty of places to accept it

Thanks for the advice, man
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 06:31:27 PM

I think you are laundering money through tumblers dude.

PS. 100% laundering money Roll Eyes
KoningSilk

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 06:38:42 PM

I can make up other ways..
Wendigo
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 06:40:40 PM

Just check his blockchain info and lol  Grin
BitDesperate (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 06:43:02 PM

I wish I could be laundering money. If you had 2,50€ daily to survive we´d see if you can actually wash your clothes that much.

I do not go out, I don´t have a beer for months now. I spent Christmas here in Netherlands instead of visiting my family cause I did not have money for the flight. I have biscuits for breakfast because they are 0.69 cents and I can use them for 4 days. I eat noodles (0.59) and Chicken soup (0.49€). i have no way to prove anything, but trust me: I would prefer to be laundering money than to be living like I do.

Thanks anyway Smiley

and yes, all the money that I had I traded it to actually survive. there´s nothing contradictory anyway. Looks like you enjoy playing cops. Ok, then come to my house and stay with me a couple of weeks. Feel welcome.
Wendigo
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 06:45:44 PM

I wish I could be laundering money. If you had 2,50€ daily to survive we´d see if you can actually wash your clothes that much.

I do not go out, I don´t have a beer for months now. I spent Christmas here in Netherlands instead of visiting my family cause I did not have money for the flight. I have biscuits for breakfast because they are 0.69 cents and I can use them for 4 days. I eat noodles (0.59) and Chicken soup (0.49€). i have no way to prove anything, but trust me: I would prefer to be laundering money than to be living like I do.

Thanks anyway Smiley

and yes, all the money that I had I traded it to actually survive. there´s nothing contradictory anyway. Looks like you enjoy playing cops. Ok, then come to my house and stay with me a couple of weeks. Feel welcome.

You can impress the children at a kindergarten with your sob story.

How do you pay for internet? Public library? You are laundering money and i assume you are scamming other places as well.

GTFO scammer.
BitDesperate (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 06:59:34 PM

God has spoken.

Tell us who else should be hang out from a tree, we listen to you, Master.

Do you think if I had money to launder I would be talking to you, begging for ridiculous cents?

you´re full of hate, and you don´t even know me. That´s sad, I guess.
Double-Spent

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:06:10 AM

Begging is pathetic. Shame on you.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:13:17 AM

Another begging thread. Roll Eyes

xephireusMMX

Activity: 306

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:18:38 AM

Its interesting, blockchain.info shows laudering addresses  Huh
I would like to see the bitcoin address, not to send donation, but for the curiosity...

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4396
Merit: 3062

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:52:51 AM

Instead of taking my guitar to the street, play and ask for coins using my talents to earn money though honest means, I have decided to ask for some generous help here become a bum.
Fixed.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Gator-hex

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:58:48 AM

really? do you think they have there places to do everything?

I mean from buying bread, milk and water; to restaurants, bars or buying books.

You can order food/drink with Bitcoins at least in Europe, China & Vietnam. www.takeaway.com

ineedaname

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:39:02 PM

No offence but I've been on this forum for a very short time and I can't believe how many people are on here just begging for coins.  Never have I gone to a forum with so many people asking for money.  It's like people think it's somehow different because they're asking for bitcoin vs fiat.  This newbie section is almost like walking in the slums of a city (or homeless shelter) where all the homeless people are except these homeless people are rich enough to afford to use the internet and a computer.  If you wanna do a journal article then do a journal article about people begging for bitcoins.   Maybe if you write it well enough then people will take you seriously.
dhavin

Activity: 683

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:01:25 PM

At least the OP was pretty amusing. I did get a few lol's out of it, but it's not worth a satoshi. Smiley

http://www.scratch4satoshis.com/ - 1600 satoshi/hour 2 MILLION SATOSHI minimum weekly lottery draw! Get your tickets submitted!
dailycoins

Activity: 139

Dailycoins.net

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 08:04:12 PM

Seriously, if you have access to computer and internet then there are plenty of ways to make money and earn living. At least you can earn better than begging bitcoins. Just google to get some ideas and don't waste your time on forums.

mindfulmojo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 08:06:05 PM

No offence but I've been on this forum for a very short time and I can't believe how many people are on here just begging for coins.  Never have I gone to a forum with so many people asking for money.  It's like people think it's somehow different because they're asking for bitcoin vs fiat.  This newbie section is almost like walking in the slums of a city (or homeless shelter) where all the homeless people are except these homeless people are rich enough to afford to use the internet and a computer.  If you wanna do a journal article then do a journal article about people begging for bitcoins.   Maybe if you write it well enough then people will take you seriously.

Actually there is a homeless guy that lives off of bitcoin:

http://www.coindesk.com/nomad-lives-off-bitcoin/

But he is the good kind of homeless... He says:

“I never beg and would feel very evil to do so.”
BXecQsgdpKUIwBcQPo88

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 08:23:14 PM

MOD NOTE: Address removed, begging isn't allowed here

How about just removing the whole useless thread?
Flashman

Activity: 518

Hodl!

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 08:38:35 PM

We need a good auction site since bitmit closed. Go do it.

TL;DR See Spot run. Run Spot run. .... .... Freelance interweb comedian, for teh lulz >>> 1MqAAR4XkJWfDt367hVTv5SstPZ54Fwse6

Bitcoin Custodian: Keeping BTC away from weak heads since Feb '13, adopter of homeless bitcoins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: