Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:41:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying altcoins via paypal  (Read 985 times)
ozgurs (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 05:24:01 PM

I have 140$ stuck at Paypal. I opened my Paypal account when I was in China last year. And have some money in that account. Weird but I cannot send it outside to China. Since I'm not Chinese I can't withdraw this money to my bank account. Only options seems to send another Paypal account in China.

I'll buy cryptocoins with that money. LTC, BTC, DOGE everything is fine for me. Just tell me the amount you are willing to sell for 140$.

I know the one who is gonna send first will be a problem. It obviously depends on who's more trusted. If you have good trust feedbacks, then I'll go first. Otherwise never ever want me to send first! Thanks.

LEAF: fYMCwV7F4TGnePXQjrannKAZ67AaFwFFRh | USDe: GR1JJARe5YJhzVzUcT4B6DuAN4su743sqJ
Reputation Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=409273.0
bmacdonald11

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 05:13:14 PM

I have no trust on here but I am willing to trade you if you go first. You have no trust on here either so....Anyways, yeah. No shot in hell anyone is going to trade with you first.

Don't go making declarations of who will take the risk when you are the one trying to make the offer.
BitCoinPokerBro

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 05:15:27 PM

I have 140$ stuck at Paypal. I opened my Paypal account when I was in China last year. And have some money in that account. Weird but I cannot send it outside to China. Since I'm not Chinese I can't withdraw this money to my bank account. Only options seems to send another Paypal account in China.

I'll buy cryptocoins with that money. LTC, BTC, DOGE everything is fine for me. Just tell me the amount you are willing to sell for 140$.

I know the one who is gonna send first will be a problem. It obviously depends on who's more trusted. If you have good trust feedbacks, then I'll go first. Otherwise never ever want me to send first! Thanks.

If your desperate pay the 10% fee @ virwox.com.
ozgurs (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 05:38:42 PM

I have no trust on here but I am willing to trade you if you go first. You have no trust on here either so....Anyways, yeah. No shot in hell anyone is going to trade with you first.

Don't go making declarations of who will take the risk when you are the one trying to make the offer.

Haha, mate this makes me laugh. 0 trust feedbacks, 7 posts and you can still want me to go first. Of course, I don't go first if I make a a trade with someone like you. I made successfull trades here and there is no reason to destroy all my trust. I really wonder why should I trust you?

If your desperate pay the 10% fee @ virwox.com.

Thanks mate, I still have positive feelings about paypal. If I can't solve the problem, I can try it.

LEAF: fYMCwV7F4TGnePXQjrannKAZ67AaFwFFRh | USDe: GR1JJARe5YJhzVzUcT4B6DuAN4su743sqJ
Reputation Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=409273.0
bmacdonald11

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 08:09:48 PM

Because we can use localbitcoins to hold it in escrow. Someone seems angry.
portice
Legendary

Activity: 999
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 12:59:48 AM

paypal is the devil with cryptos
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: