Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:59:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: is there some altcoin able to prevent spam?  (Read 78 times)
goddog (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

8426 2618 9F5F C7BF 22BD E814 763A 57A1 AA19 E681

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:38:34 PM

Hi all, I'm looking for an altcoin able to prevent spam using something strongest than fee.
I will use,improperly, the term bitcoin, to call a generic currency able to prevent the spam in a realistic way.
I consider every transaction which scope is different from coin transfer as spam.
I think services like omnilayer, opentimestamp, coloredcoins et simila are blockchain spammer as the value to use the blockchain for those kind of transactions can be greater than the value to use the blockchain to transfer bitcoin. So they have reasons to pay bigger fee preventing bitcoin transactions to be performed succesfully.

I think blocks should be as little as possible, and blockchain should be used only to transfer bitcoins.

Smart contracts like lightning network  are ok because they are used to facilitate  bitcoin trasfert

I'm sorry for the noob question, and for my english,
if you think I'm stupid, or the coin I'm looking for is unuseful, please keep it for yourself

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: