Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:53:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How is reward paid?  (Read 124 times)
Johnboaze (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:46:29 PM

I’m new to this Bounty campaign. Please can someone help with explanation as to how reward or token are paid or received. I’m yet to see anywhere that says create wallet on bitcointalk. After I have successfully done my campaign and it’s approved then how does one receive payment?
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:50:26 PM

You need to create a wallet yourself like using myetherwallet. Then when you register for a bounty it asks you for your wallet address. After the bounty has ended they normally send the tokens to the wallet you registered with.

Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:54:25 PM

If you are participating in a bounty where the tokens are formed on the Ethereum blockchain, then you need to create a purse, for example, MyEtherWallet or Metamask. After that, when you fill out the bounty form, you specify the number of your wallet. After completing the bounty, you will receive your reward.
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:56:06 PM

I’m new to this Bounty campaign. Please can someone help with explanation as to how reward or token are paid or received. I’m yet to see anywhere that says create wallet on bitcointalk. After I have successfully done my campaign and it’s approved then how does one receive payment?

If you have joined signature campaign then you need to create your local bitcoin address and give to signature campaign manager and reward in form of BTC would be transferred to your BTC address.

If you joined bounty campaigns then you need to create your ETH account on my ether wallet and then give to bounty manager and tokens of that campaigns would be transfer to your ETH account.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:06:23 PM

There is specific wallet for every  blockchain for example in eth you need to go to myetherwallet.com then make your own wallet be sure all the details you put there are real and don't be confuse between the ether address and pass key then after that submit it to your campaign manager. Anyway you are still a newbie just concentrate first in your post to level up your rank to jr member.

Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:13:41 PM

I would like to ask you a simple question.
Have you ever participated in any bounty by filling the bounty form.
Most times, majority of bounty campaigns would indicate in the google form filled that you fill ERC20 wallet address. Which then implies that you have to get an Ethereum wallet that would accommodate your tokens.
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:21:15 PM

Firstly, since you are a newbie member, most of the signature campaigns will not accept you just now. Most have criteria to accept minimyn jr members, but that is alright, we all were newbies some time of time. Coming to your ques, when you apply to join a campaign, all details such as your wallet address is asked by the bounty/campaign manager.

Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:22:12 PM

first, what kind of bounty you already joined ?
sometimes it take a long time to be paid, but sometimes short
you can read or ask when the bounty rewards will be paid to their campaign manager mate

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 10:30:42 PM

They're normally pretty helpful in the bounty channels. Most will be ERC20 compatible, but if not, the bounty guide will instruct you on what wallet you need to set up. Just communicate with admin in the channels provided by any bounties you participate in, and be careful not to send any information to random addresses, plenty of scammers out there.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:32:11 PM

Bounty campaign rewards depends on the allocation of the bounty, then in the bounty there are percentage each campaign like 30% for signature, 10% for twitter etc etc. Also it depends on the actual stakes on how many token you'll get after the campaign. So the formula is TOTAL BOUNTY * PERCENTAGE OF CAMPAIGN * (STAKES/TOTAL STAKES). You'll get paid after a week sometimes to it also takes a month before the actual distribution.
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:32:53 PM

when you've joined in bounty you can create a wallet in myetherwallet to receive payment. payment is made after the signature campaign period is over and it happens in some time to come. so I think it's a very easy thing to do.

cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:38:55 PM

Usually the reward is paid to the wallet by coins of the project, sometimes payments can be made in the etherium, it all depends on each individual project. This information can be obtained from the bounty manager of an project.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:45:39 PM

In most cases, you will be asked to provide your MEW wallet address. With this, you can get your tokens during the distribution. You can use hardware wallet, chrome extension of imtoken, which are also safe to use.
hyunee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:55:17 PM

Do you remember when you register to them, you filled up a lot of information. That includes your ethereum address. If you have given them your ethereum address. You can check your income there after a few weeks. They should give you an information when you can check your income.
gabbie2010

Activity: 2688
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 11:02:44 PM

As a newbie its too early to start joining bounty campaign there are a lot of resources here in the forum to aid your learning process of cryptocurrencies while you rank up to a Jr.member of course you are expected to post quality post in the forum and there are so many things to learn.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:10:28 PM

You have to create a ERC20 wallet that are required to joined bounty campaign, after you have a wallet just follow the rules in any bounty  program and you will be qualify for their payment and wait until your payment you will receive in the right time.

Every bounty has their own rules and you can know how bounty will pay their participants, just read it.

If you dont know what wallet would you use, I suggest Myetherwallet.

thecoder2017

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:15:01 PM

First you must create your account and ETH wallet then post on their thread then when you rank high you can join in their signature campaign then wait until bounty is over next is the distribution of tokens just be patient to wait to be listed on exchange.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: