Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:31:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons of Crypto Current Price fall  (Read 144 times)
tranquochung

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 05:21:00 PM

Dear everyone,
Many reasons for Crypto Current Price fall. I want to say a reason of trend mind in market investment only.
It's really difficult to determine RFO exactly.
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:37:34 PM

These days I think unless it's major news then it's hard to say exactly what caused the sudden dip. You think those 'latest' news articles are the reason the big whales would be selling? The news they know about we're not even aware of yet, I can guarantee that.

That happens for a reason maybe it is because of lesser investors. But actually we really don't even know what really happen in the market why the price are getting lower than before. Only one thing I surely assure that it will not stick to low but rather it will be high the price because it keeps in changing the value.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: