Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:20:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CEX.IO Suspending Deposits for No Reasons Be aware  (Read 179 times)
fadhelbh (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:56:09 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2018, 09:45:23 AM by fadhelbh

Hi All,

I been using CEX.IO for the past 6 or 7 months and that when I started mining, I mine BTC, ZEC, and recently BTM. I transfer my minings to CEX.IO account transfer it to USD and withdraw it to my credit card, usually to pay my bills and I am relying on it now to run my mining business which is growing now.

I also use CEX.IO to deposit USD to by BTC or BCH to pay for new movies mining equipments.

Out of nothing CEX.IO decided that I should provide more information for the AML which I am happy to do, but they also suspended deposits to my account, in other word they killed my business.

I responded to them within hours of their request and waiting for their response for over 48 hours now. Is that fair? Shouldn’t they give dead line before they suspend deposits to my account? My deposits is very small, no financial entity will take such action for that small deposits.

I understand that CEX.IO have many requests to attend, but is that my problem ? Hire more people to attend the requests or priorities them to answer within 24-48 hours max. I did all things right, I am not doing anything wrong, why I have loss? Is that a way you treat a customer? Are CEX.IO reliable? I don’t think so.

I wrote that so all here knows about CEX.IO and what risk they will put on you business if you deal with them.

I don’t think CEX.IO will response to this, so as long as I don’t write back here, you can assume there is no improvement from them yet.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fadhelbh (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:15:59 PM

I got response from CEX.IO, requesting more information and strangely approved any pending deposits. Why would they do so? It means or I think it means, they should not suspend deposits to my account and now they trying to reduce damages. They also said we have informed you about the deposit suspension and I responded that I didn’t agree.

As per my legal advisor, they made a mistake and I can sue and I will sue, the longer my account suspended the worst for them.
CEX
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 02:50:06 PM

Hi All,

I been using CEX.IO for the past 6 or 7 months and that when I started mining, I mine BTC, ZEC, and recently BTM. I transfer my minings to CEX.IO account transfer it to USD and withdraw it to my credit card, usually to pay my bills and I am relying on it now to run my mining business which is growing now.

I also use CEX.IO to deposit USD to by BTC or BCH to pay for new movies mining equipments.

Out of nothing CEX.IO decided that I should provide more information for the AML which I am happy to do, but they also suspended deposits to my account, in other word they killed my business.

I responded to them within hours of their request and waiting for their response for over 48 hours now. Is that fair? Shouldn’t they give dead line before they suspend deposits to my account? My deposits is very small, no financial entity will take such action for that small deposits.

I understand that CEX.IO have many requests to attend, but is that my problem ? Hire more people to attend the requests or priorities them to answer within 24-48 hours max. I did all things right, I am not doing anything wrong, why I have loss? Is that a way you treat a customer? Are CEX.IO reliable? I don’t think so.

I wrote that so all here knows about CEX.IO and what risk they will put on you business if you deal with them.

I don’t think CEX.IO will response to this, so as long as I don’t write back here, you can assume there is no improvement from them yet.

Dear fadhelbh,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We take every comment very seriously as we are doing our best in order to improve our service.

Kindly be informed that we have certain procedures that are obliged to ensure compliance with high international standards and policies. And in order to prevent and mitigate possible risks of CEX.IO being involved in any kind of illegal activity we may request our users to provide some additional information. And some services of our platform might be been temporarily suspended until an obligatory AML/KYC procedures for the account are not completed yet. Unfortunately, it is not an immediate process as all the documents and information should be cheked very carefully by our team.

But in order to investigate your particular case, we kindly ask you to provide your user ID or ticket number.  And we would be happy to assist you.

We sincerely hope for your understanding and cooperation.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
fadhelbh (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:06:12 PM

Illegal activity!!!

I have not done a single illegal activity, what proof you have that I have done one? If you have proof you will be right to do what you have done.

You accuse me of doing illegal activity without proof, this is by it self a crime from your side.

My ID is up109744031
Ticket is 749473

I offered to give you my account passwords to access and confirm every single transaction I have made.

Hope you can help for your own sake.

I will write back here if there is progress from your side, so that who ever is reading this know how long it takes you to response.
fadhelbh (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:04:02 PM

Just to let everyone knows that until now no response from their side, just ignorance!!
fadhelbh (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:57:31 AM

Hi All,

I kept sending request to CEX.IO as normal, requesting update, I noticed that as soon as they received it they mark it as solved and it assigned to human to auto by their system. The really ignore me, they have the chance to read my requests and just choose to ignore me.

After all the ignorance, I have no option but to spam the help center, it turn out to be easy, create follow up and submit. so I send around 50 before I get the below angry response from them.  Grin

See their response below, do you that Tony will response back, I don't think so, I don't know who hire them in the first place they don't seem professional at all.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bja7yvxiqy12ho4/cex.io.png

fadhelbh (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:29:38 AM

Just 30 minutes after my spamming attach  Grin

I didn't just got their attention, I got my AML/KYC request approved, not yet confirmed my account is fully open but it should.

So what do you think was it my spamming attack or they are just efficient and it happen at the same time !?  Grin
CEX
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 08:12:20 AM

Just 30 minutes after my spamming attach  Grin

I didn't just got their attention, I got my AML/KYC request approved, not yet confirmed my account is fully open but it should.

So what do you think was it my spamming attack or they are just efficient and it happen at the same time !?  Grin

Dear fadhelbh,

Sorry for the delay in responding.

As we can see AML/KYC procedures have been completed for your account. And we are glad to inform you that our concerned department has recently enabled all the services of our platform.

Please accept our apologies for all the inconveniences caused and for the delay in resolving the request.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:45:35 PM

@OP, if you are satisfied with the results please lock this thread. at the bottom left of this page there is a lock this topic button.

🖤😏
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: