Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:35:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Today's list of Shit and Scam Coins ---January 16th -- Ed. 2--  (Read 8337 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 08:55:06 PM

So mine at Klondike  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 08:57:11 PM

A little premine is ok, no? Smiley
El Dude

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 08:58:38 PM

every coin here is shit , the only real coins are bitcoin and litecoin.

and dogecoin and monacoin

dogecoin is a joke coin that copied Litecoin and monacoin is some pump and dump crap I never heard of .

dogecoin really started as a joke, now its being take seriously, it didnt asked for that, the people wanted to believe and made happen, monacoin is not pump and dump and has a dedicated community at 2ch.

dogecoin is still a joke and it's gonna stop being funny when people start losing money.

Bitcoin and Litecoin hodler
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 09:03:46 PM

Marinecoin 97,2% premined. Developer claims that it have new radical concept of using alt coins.
Ja, I just saw this coin. Funny one~~ 97.2% is premined and each marinecoin is sold at ~1$ with the amount of ~9billion!
http://marinecoin.wix.com/marinecoin#!market/c139r
Nullu

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 09:05:59 PM

Marinecoin 97,2% premined. Developer claims that it have new radical concept of using alt coins.
Ja, I just saw this coin. Funny one~~ 97.2% premined and each marinecoin sold at ~1$

The mother of all crapcoins.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
coinerjoe

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 09:12:22 PM

It doesnt matter how many shitcoins there are out there.  Many of those shitcoins will rise exponentially before thier inevitable crash so hold on to a bunch of em and enjoy the ride  Cool  --Just my 2 shitcents
El Dude

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 09:13:53 PM

It doesnt matter how many shitcoins there are out there.  Many of those shitcoins will rise exponentially before thier inevitable crash so hold on to a bunch of em and enjoy the ride  Cool  --Just my 2 shitcents

good luck , trying to sell before they crash.

Bitcoin and Litecoin hodler
suchnoob

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 09:16:38 PM

Welcome to the Second edition of Shit and Scam coins of the day

Biggest shittalker on this website: tk808

Btw,

USDE max supply
1.6 Billion (1,600,000,000)

Motherfuckers premined over 10 times their coins!  
Now that's what I call dedication. Cheesy
cad_cdn

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 09:19:42 PM

great work, thx for this +1000
Ardolafat

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 09:24:46 PM

Ja, I just saw this coin. Funny one~~ 97.2% premined and each marinecoin sold at ~1$

The mother of all crapcoins.
Solarcoin is 99% premined  Grin
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 09:25:20 PM

Welcome to the Second edition of Shit and Scam coins of the day

Biggest shittalker on this website: tk808

Btw,

USDE max supply
1.6 Billion (1,600,000,000)

Motherfuckers premined over 10 times their coins!  
Now that's what I call dedication. Cheesy

For all i'm concerned, it woulden't matter if it was billions, trillions or N-1. It's on the same magnitude, 24,000,000 Pre-mined out of a billion 6
dr_yan_yan

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 09:39:27 PM

10 ) QQCoin - Again, dev does not list pre-mining. Do people on these forums just stop caring about pre-mine? Are we that so oblivious to a shitcoin these days? Baffles me. A World of Warcraft's players dream coin. Quick Quick Coin sounds like a coin that was created in the early 1800s, during the period of America's wild-wild-west. QQ?

Could you please expand on the Premine claim. From what I can see, the launch time and the time of first blocks is the same. So where does the premine come into it?
And then your only comments of whether it is a decent coin or not is a reference to the wild west...
No talk about features, technical details, community or anything like that... just some obscure reference to what it sounds like...

Your ability to analyze and critique a coin is astounding...

OH but wait... after speaking some random shit about other coins... here is a promotion for a coin I obviously have a stake in...
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 09:40:19 PM

No thats what the Dev wants you to think. The moment they see the sells being put up they just undercut everyone and sell large amounts. All the coins you plan on holding will be worthless and no one will want to buy them. THIS IS WHY WE KEEP TELLING YOU NOOBS TO WATCH OUT FOR THESE PREMINED SCAM COINS!! FFS!! Listen! You think we haven't seen this over and over and over again. Its probably the same guy putting out all of these coins.

Why do we want to help you? For the betterment of the community. Some people actually are positive thinking individuals.

tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 09:41:26 PM

10 ) QQCoin - Again, dev does not list pre-mining. Do people on these forums just stop caring about pre-mine? Are we that so oblivious to a shitcoin these days? Baffles me. A World of Warcraft's players dream coin. Quick Quick Coin sounds like a coin that was created in the early 1800s, during the period of America's wild-wild-west. QQ?

Could you please expand on the Premine claim. From what I can see, the launch time and the time of first blocks is the same. So where does the premine come into it?
And then your only comments of whether it is a decent coin or not is a reference to the wild west...
No talk about features, technical details, community or anything like that... just some obscure reference to what it sounds like...

OH but wait... after speaking some random shit about other coins... here is a promotion for a coin I obviously have a stake in...

They did not post any information. I did not make any assumptions about QQ being pre-mined. I put a general statement out there for everyone.

And yes, i'm mocking the name.

Listen, this is just a perspective of what i think. Obviously people are going to have different opinions.

People are forgetting 1 major fact, that digital currency is suppose to be a monetary system for everyone. Not just for a few who will pump and dump and move onto the next shitcoin.
dr_yan_yan

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 09:51:10 PM

People are forgetting 1 major fact, that digital currency is suppose to be a monetary system for everyone. Not just for a few who will pump and dump and move onto the next shitcoin.

Altcoins stopped being seen as a monetary system a long time ago. Altcoins are fringe investments, they are there intended to boost general interest and to encourage new people to have a try of the whole CRYPTOCOIN scene.
With everyone saying BTC is not worth mining anymore for the average Joe... that is why Altcoins are needed to keep new blood coming to the scene.
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 10:01:21 PM

I can do that, its easy, all you have to do is read the launch post and a few pages into it. I was actually on the instamine of this coin. I Jumped off becuase the difficulty was not adjusting properly. You can see all of this in the post I refer to. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=389238.0

So, QQ coin was instamined to hell. Yes I was there and had nothing but orphans. Usually that works out quite well for me but not in this case. Nothing but orhpans. I dont know what happend to the coin after that. But after seeing this.

"blocks" : 7233,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00617349,

on the SECOND page I decided to quit.

The first 10,000 blocks are 100-1000 QQC high reward blocks. All of those blocks were instamined. I dont know how long the instamine went on for but it must have been a long time. No wonder "new devs" took this coin over.

FreedomCoin

Activity: 675
Merit: 507

Freedom to choose

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 10:14:05 PM

every coin here is shit , the only real coins are bitcoin and litecoin.

and dogecoin and monacoin

dogecoin is a joke coin that copied Litecoin and monacoin is some pump and dump crap I never heard of .

dogecoin really started as a joke, now its being take seriously, it didnt asked for that, the people wanted to believe and made happen, monacoin is not pump and dump and has a dedicated community at 2ch.

dogecoin is still a joke and it's gonna stop being funny when people start losing money.

you are the joke

dogecoin is just an ltc clone, that had a whole bunch of memes and lolspeak created to promote it. why should a bunch of memes and loltalk be taken seriously?

miKnutty

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 10:23:18 PM

3) NobleCoin - Devs are not listing how much they are pre-mining anymore, i looked and couldn't find an answer. With it's long and dreadful mission/objective, Noblecoin actually took time to put together. None the less, there is nothing new but the greed of this person. Starting to wonder if all these coins are made by 3-4 people.

When I saw this all credibility went out the window.
Rofo
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 10:28:39 PM

Noblecoin does list the premine. Here is the public ledger: http://www.noblemovement.com/public-ledger/

None the less, a pre-mine shitcoin with no new features or innovations.

Don't try to sugar coat bullshit.

Seriously, everything that's trying to be defended here is without merit. Everything has been done, we are in the times where you have to have to build your own coin's code from scratch (which takes money and effort), or else it's going to be a part of the trash.

I would have to respectfully disagree with you here. You don't need to be a technical genius like Satoshi to create something in this market (though I do wish I were an enigmatic, probably attractive 'super-coder' genius quite often). Yes, we've used open-source code to build something of our own. The 'mainstream' users and newcomers to the scene don't care so much about how the code works or the advanced technical features one coin may have over another (at least for now - I admit). Our focus is on community, the movement, openness, and trying to stand out in other ways. In regards to the pre-mine, attack us and distrust us that is fine and more than understandable considering the current track record. We're only asking that the longer we're here, working hard and the public addresses remain untouched the more seriously we are considered in the weeks and months to come. Cheers bud.

BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 10:35:46 PM

people seem to miss what is one thing that keeps people into mining? MONEY. Without these so called shit coins to make a few bucks the community WOULD DIE. Why the fuck would I mine everyday with say... 6 mh only for a fucken 15 dollar return? Waste of time and money then. you burn half that in power then the cost of the hardware... yea. You never get or keep people.

To get cryptos mainstream you need people to like/understand it. One of the top ways to do that is to tease em a bit with some opp to make money.

Imagine what would happen if there was only 3 or 4 coins? Yeah just like BTC, no one be able to mine it .

Get a grip with the real world. Most people dont know what cryptos are let alone what mining is. Bottom line is without these "shitcoins" you gonna stay a small community. I give doge props for getting some hype and new blood into cryptos, I dont care too much for the coins for the way it was presented, but on the other hand it was good to get the newbs involved and after all, that is what we need.

/rant done

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: