Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:43:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS Scrypt Mining Rigs  (Read 1711 times)
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 07:06:34 PM

I like how OP trying to sell pre-orders of products that are already available commercially and that he has negative trust. Also, the fact that the positive feedback he gave to a SCAMMER claiming that he paid him 30 BTC for hardware. This dude is probably JBWashington...
I made it very clear in the thread that he bought all my KnC Mining gear.

what is the transaction id of that btc send?
TheBatIsBack (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 07:42:36 PM

I like how OP trying to sell pre-orders of products that are already available commercially and that he has negative trust. Also, the fact that the positive feedback he gave to a SCAMMER claiming that he paid him 30 BTC for hardware. This dude is probably JBWashington...

There is no transaction fee available when you receive funds through btc-e. I would give you the btc-e ID, but correct me if im wrong but you can get my email address that way
maxman190

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 08:33:42 PM

There is no transaction fee available when you receive funds through btc-e. I would give you the btc-e ID, but correct me if im wrong but you can get my email address that way
Admins can still get your email address through here.
TheBatIsBack (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 08:56:21 PM

Admins can still get your email address through here.
I dont care if an admin has my email address I care if a user has it.
Gamer67

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 08:47:57 AM

"I am not Dorian Nakamoto."
tom_o

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 12:22:22 PM

I dont care if an admin has my email address I care if a user has it.

Any user buying from you through paypal would also have it...
maxman190

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 02:19:25 AM

Lol, I like how he's still trying to sell his "pre-order." I bet he doesn't even know how to correctly put a rig together. He said he's going to post a pic of his personal rig, which he never did. I bet he ordered customized dell computer and passes it off as his own built rig.
TheBatIsBack (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 11:49:43 AM

Lol, I like how he's still trying to sell his "pre-order." I bet he doesn't even know how to correctly put a rig together. He said he's going to post a pic of his personal rig, which he never did. I bet he ordered customized dell computer and passes it off as his own built rig.
I  know how to put a computer together thank you very much. Also read the fucking text in the thread its not a fucking preorder. are you blind. I was not able to get the pictures this weekend because I didn't go to my dads house for the weekend, I went to my moms instead. If you were in college you would also understand why even if I did go I would probably be hanging with my family.
maxman190

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 06:25:18 PM

I  know how to put a computer together thank you very much. Also read the fucking text in the thread its not a fucking preorder. are you blind. I was not able to get the pictures this weekend because I didn't go to my dads house for the weekend, I went to my moms instead. If you were in college you would also understand why even if I did go I would probably be hanging with my family.
LOL, you took "preorder" off the thread title.
TheBatIsBack (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 07:13:01 PM

Yes I did that long before you made that comment. take your ignorant ass out of my thread.
maxman190

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 07:14:37 PM

Yes I did that long before you made that comment. take your ignorant ass out of my thread.
How is it not a preorder if you don't have them in hand? Lol, fucking retard.
TheBatIsBack (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 07:19:58 PM

How is it not a preorder if you don't have them in hand? Lol, fucking retard.
Because I practically live right next to a MicroCenter.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: