Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 09:47:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 1 BTC Loan - Repay 1 month  (Read 789 times)
artw1982 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 10:15:43 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2014, 12:14:57 AM by artw1982

Me and a group of friends and colleagues have gotten together to create 2 types of physical Bitcoin cards. One being a MasterCard and one being just a SmartCard wallet for up to 10 crypto currencies. Can read some about it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418912.0

We've been approved for the Netspend partner program to issue our MasterCards under them. The problem with that is, it took our entire $5,000 budget to secure this partnership with Netspend. We need close to approx $1500 to secure our deal with ASC for a large bulk order of their ACR38U PocketMate that will be provided with our card.

We are serious and expect serious replies only. We are based in the USA (Missouri) and can talk over the phone if needed.
We mine BTC and are estimating our next 5 BTC payout around the end of Feb or very early March. Our deal with ASC is good for 2 weeks starting this past Monday, the 13th.

If we can't find the funding to secure the card readers so cheap we'll have to raise prices of the cards. We're trying to keep cost down to a minimum.

We can offer the loaner full repayment + your interest rate along with 50 cards.

I know some ask for collateral, I just can't think of what I have that you'd want. The title to my mini van? Don't laugh, we have 4 kids. :-)
I also have an MSDN account with access to all the new M$ software. Can hook someone up with Windows 8, 8.1 Server, anything M$ has really. All legit. Can do TeamViewer session to log into my MSDN account and get the keys/iso.

I also have a Windows Azure account with virtually unlimited usage. I could scale up servers, sql, windows, linux, cloud storage containers, VPNs, etc.

I have lowered the asking BTC to 1. I understand there is a lot of risk in this.

I will also be willing to accept smaller amounts in trade for Azure or MSDN services.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 10:26:07 PM

Me and a group of friends and colleagues have gotten together to create 2 types of physical Bitcoin cards. One being a MasterCard and one being just a SmartCard wallet for up to 10 crypto currencies. Can read some about it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418912.0

We've been approved for the Netspend partner program to issue our MasterCards under them. The problem with that is, it took our entire $5,000 budget to secure this partnership with Netspend. We need close to approx $1500 to secure our deal with ASC for a large bulk order of their ACR38U PocketMate that will be provided with our card.

We are serious and expect serious replies only. We are based in the USA (Missouri) and can talk over the phone if needed.
We mine BTC and are estimating our next 5 BTC payout around the end of Feb or very early March. Our deal with ASC is good for 2 weeks starting this past Monday, the 13th.

If we can't find the funding to secure the card readers so cheap we'll have to raise prices of the cards. We're trying to keep cost down to a minimum.

We can offer the loaner full repayment + your interest rate along with 50 cards.

I know some ask for collateral, I just can't think of what I have that you'd want. The title to my mini van? Don't laugh, we have 4 kids. :-)
I also have an MSDN account with access to all the new M$ software. Can hook someone up with Windows 8, 8.1 Server, anything M$ has really. All legit. Can do TeamViewer session to log into my MSDN account and get the keys/iso.

I also have a Windows Azure account with virtually unlimited usage. I could scale up servers, sql, windows, linux, cloud storage containers, VPNs, etc.

Will be a tough one without collateral. No Trust, no collateral, however you may get some hits on software.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
artw1982 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:46:00 PM

I understand. I have small amounts of alt coins, not totaling anywhere near 2 BTC. It's a challenge in it's self coming up with sensible collateral to offer online.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:58:48 PM

I understand. I have small amounts of alt coins, not totaling anywhere near 2 BTC. It's a challenge in it's self coming up with sensible collateral to offer online.

I know, thank the scammers for harder to get loans. Maybe try smaller amount, sell what things you can to make up the difference.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
artw1982 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:13:06 PM

No investors at all? Could be a partial investment.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 3088

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 03:38:52 PM

No investors at all? Could be a partial investment.

You haven't offered anything that can be easily sold for $1,000 should you default.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
artw1982 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:16:50 PM

Can give the credentials to my MSDN account. That's worth $13,000. I have a Visual Studio Ultimate with MSDN account. I've had it for 5 years and plan to have it another 5. It's updated weekly with new software and updates. Can generate 15 keys per M$ product. Windows 8, Server Editions, Visual Studio, Office, Office 360, you name it, it's there.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 3088

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 11:18:06 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2014, 11:28:10 PM by Vod

Can give the credentials to my MSDN account. That's worth $13,000. I have a Visual Studio Ultimate with MSDN account. I've had it for 5 years and plan to have it another 5. It's updated weekly with new software and updates. Can generate 15 keys per M$ product. Windows 8, Server Editions, Visual Studio, Office, Office 360, you name it, it's there.

Haven't you heard?  MSDN is in it's last year - it is being discontinued.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
artw1982 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 10:13:07 AM

Where do you get your information? That is completely bogus information!  MSDN isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: