Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:14:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My one btc goal  (Read 855 times)
Carterwyang (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 10:26:12 PM

Ok I'm a newbie to bitcoins, discovered them totally by accident a week ago, and ever since discovering them and faucets I've been hatching a plan to  get to one btc, that is first i join a number of faucet sites, just to get my initial starting amount of bitcoins, then I'll transfer them to the bitcoin mine sweeper game and play until I get one btc, now I'd like some feedback on this plan, do you think it's a good plan? yes or no and why?
derkommandant

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 10:29:58 PM

Ok I'm a newbie to bitcoins, discovered them totally by accident a week ago, and ever since discovering them and faucets I've been hatching a plan to  get to one btc, that is first i join a number of faucet sites, just to get my initial starting amount of bitcoins, then I'll transfer them to the bitcoin mine sweeper game and play until I get one btc, now I'd like some feedback on this plan, do you think it's a good plan? yes or no and why?
I don't want to disappoint you, but I think it will take a long time for you to earn 1 BTC if you use that method. If you have the money it would be better to invest in hardware and start mining.
Ritual

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 10:32:49 PM

For free? And you have time? Go for it!

But I wouldn't count on being able to do it in a month Smiley And if you can, PLEASE let us all know how haha!

Rit

Newbie oriented mining site - http://cryptoexperiment.wordpress.com/ --- Free BTC - http://freebitco.in/?r=231531
Carterwyang (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 10:59:55 PM

lol I'm doing pretty well so far, starting from nil, i'm up to 0.001 btc and it's only been a week  Grin
Jacce

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:10:26 PM

That means it'll take 1000 weeks, or 20 years. I'd say it could work if you had a better investment plan for the bitcoins you've earned. Just gambling with them will just statistically lose you money, and that's therefore one of the worst methods of gaining Bitcoin.
Is there something that you are particularly good at? If you are good at economics, I guess you could buy and sell different coins when they increase/decrease in value. If you know how basic HTML/PHP you could make a website of some kind and earn money from there.
Also, I suggest that once you reach 50 activity you also consider selling your signature space and get paid for posting (PrimeDice for example pays 0.2 mBTC/post).

I also listed some sites where you can get free Btcoin at my website. Although you still need a good investment plan, you might get some Bitcoin to invest faster.
tf2manu994

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:25:53 PM

I don't think that will work :/
dailycoins

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

Dailycoins.net

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 11:40:24 PM

There's always a chance that you get a big win by gambling but I wouldn't recommend it as there are probably better ways to make profit.

token5gtd

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:42:53 PM

May the Force be with you young Padiwan!   Shocked
manojvarma123

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:57:31 PM

Hi everyone
elixir

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:39:28 AM

i would look out for new coins and try and mine them from day one before the difficulty gets to high. if they get popular they may be worth something in a few weeks.

OPEC oc2E9cQ4StgaMW2a18pKuZGe5h9RZdLL9c

Non nobis solum, sed omnibus! - Franko

Ɖ ~ DSNJ49NdZM4KjLHfPSYEGWKRn7wSC4bWqi
Carterwyang (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:59:08 AM

i would look out for new coins and try and mine them from day one before the difficulty gets to high. if they get popular they may be worth something in a few weeks.

So far i'm mining litecoins, that's going pretty well too
cryptoastrotrader

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:10:38 AM

This goal of yours can easily be attained once you broaden your horizons and take a serious look at alternate cryptocurrencies. It is way easier to collect a sizable amount of these altcoins via giveaways than if you focus only on Bitcoins and Litecoins. You can then sell these on exchanges that trade in alternate cryptocurrencies. Another way to amass Bitcoins is to offer a service that can be paid for with BTC. However way you choose to attain this goal, I wish you the best of luck.  Smiley
CryptoReaper

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:12:47 AM

I would suggest mining altcoins and trading them for BTC instead, considering faucets pay less and less as BTC goes up.
Carterwyang (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:27:12 AM

I would suggest mining altcoins and trading them for BTC instead, considering faucets pay less and less as BTC goes up.

I think I'll try this too in the mean time though, I'll be using the best paying  faucet I know to give me a small boost too while I mne the Alt coins, btw if anyone is interested this is the faucet that brought me from flat 0 btc to 0.0001 btc  http://freebitco.in/?r=206654
zeroherozero

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:29:38 AM

I'm gunna try and collect COYE and see if they get listed somewhere for BTC.
PrintMule

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:37:01 AM

Spend 1-2 months on this forum to gain certain activity level, to participate in sig advertisements. Then 2-3 months of posting in threads like crazy and there you have it. Star multiple accounts and converse with yourself in foreign threads, while covering your threads for maximized profit.

With certain mindset and huge commitment it's feasible.

Not that I have a second accont, or post much myself. But then again, I mine, and do not set such goals for myself in the first place.
Would be nice to sit at home and make a living just by typing new posts though.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:46:53 AM

Hi All,
I'm very new to the world of Bitcoin (I have 1 BTC Cheesy) but it was actually Coinye that got me interested in it  through the media so it must be doing something right!
COYE was the first cryptocurrency I have ever owned, only have a modest amount but I hope to trade it for BTC as well or other cryptos in the near future provided the coin stays alive.
There is a talk of a couple of new exchanges for COYE in the next few days, hopefully better than the previous ones so you might get your wish soon.
cryptoastrotrader

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:32:36 AM

Hi All,
I'm very new to the world of Bitcoin (I have 1 BTC Cheesy) but it was actually Coinye that got me interested in it  through the media so it must be doing something right!
COYE was the first cryptocurrency I have ever owned, only have a modest amount but I hope to trade it for BTC as well or other cryptos in the near future provided the coin stays alive.
There is a talk of a couple of new exchanges for COYE in the next few days, hopefully better than the previous ones so you might get your wish soon.

I wish you luck, but why not hedge your bets and check out all the other alternate cryptocurrencies in the market. Can't have all your egg in one basket now, can we?  Smiley
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:47:23 AM

Yes that is good advice, but I think the problem now is there has been an explosion of new alt coins as of late so there is too much to choose from.
Maybe I will stick with the safe route and go with LiteCoin. I will add 1 LTC to my current 1BTC and keep the COYE for the fun factor Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: