Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:21:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the Cryptocurrency Market going through another correction !!!  (Read 161 times)
teeshe (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 12:04:11 AM

With Bitcoin price falling below 7,444 USD today, is it right to say we will be experiencing another round of market correction for the next couple of weeks??
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 12:06:01 AM

You never know in cryptocurrency markets. It is clearly a correction but there are people saying that this is a normal healthy correction and then the upward trend will continue, and there are others saying that we may enter a bear market for the rest of the year. I try not to focus on market movements but on investing in great projects and following up on their delivery.
jigzaheedcoin

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:14:06 AM

You never know in cryptocurrency markets. It is clearly a correction but there are people saying that this is a normal healthy correction and then the upward trend will continue, and there are others saying that we may enter a bear market for the rest of the year. I try not to focus on market movements but on investing in great projects and following up on their delivery.

Exactly were now i  the middle of correction days, and as bitcoin had undergo bearish market people think to if negatively. Some were starting to lose hope, but still holding even though they're  stressed out by the quick price dumps. Not in general thoughts, because there were coins also that started pumping specially altcoins which was new in trading sites

100kk

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:19:32 AM

With Bitcoin price falling below 7,444 USD today, is it right to say we will be experiencing another round of market correction for the next couple of weeks??

It sounds trite, but no one can tell you for sure what awaits us tomorrow. But do not worry and be optimistic!
There is always a falling after growth. And there is always a growth after falling  Wink
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:48:24 AM

Correction or not but there's a clear thing that is obvious to our naked eye. The price is falling down so this shouldn't a question anymore as this happens every time when the market is slow in pacing.
Everyone just prepare for this type of scenario so you won't get surprised.
There is always a falling after growth. And there is always a growth after falling  Wink
It's true but the growth hasn't been seen for awhile as the market is still trying to recover.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:04:45 AM

it is very difficult to predict the current market and the decline that occurred is very surprising to everyone. which is sure the market will not be stable in the near future and the movement up or down we can not guess.
8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:25:46 AM

You could say it's a correction, I say it's just the whales lowing the price so they can load ready for the bull run that will come during June/July. Then again i'm no market expert, but history says that this will happens so lets see.
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:41:30 AM

I shown now the marketcap was decreased again that why mostly all crypto down.  In my opinion this is just correction and the price will going up again,  the crypto community still strong, though any bad news but this thing just make effect in temporary. Don't panic and just hold your coin for profit later.

Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:53:52 AM

maybe it is a correction, but in some hours the market can change again.

i think the market has been fluctuating a lot for weeks and it is difficult to say in which direction the prices change.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:09:25 AM

sometimes it is up like slow rocket and sometimes it is turn down like a star fall, yes we were in correction price ATM. this week the price are turn down very fast, I don't know what happen with that things. I just try not to panic with my investment, things that I can do it just hold mine and waiting for something better.
Ojodibanned

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 02:26:08 AM

Exactly were now i  the middle of correction days, and as bitcoin had undergo bearish market people think to if negatively. Some were starting to lose hope, but still holding even though they're  stressed out by the quick price dumps. Not in general thoughts, because there were coins also that started pumping specially altcoins which was new in trading sites
I see the Cryptocurrency market undergoing many changes for the future and self-correction. because it is useful to know how far developments that occur in Cryptocurrency itself. and to seek for the future, and to improve again for a better future. so with this, the market goes to correct itself.
Gelesko

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:32:23 AM

The correction will be as long as we stay under 20000 us dollars, so yes we are going through correction for a long period. The market is consolidating and this is going to take a while, so be patient and strong as the time goes by. Don't give up and good luck

teeshe (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 05:09:23 PM

I agree to your comments, investing in great projects who are focused on achieving set milestones on their roadmap may be the best to stay above the gullies in the market.
You got a nice signature by the way  Wink
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 05:29:12 PM

indeed, because market conditions like this, most likely the market is still in the bloodbath for the next few weeks I think. but still optimistic the price will rise again with stable until at least $ 10k or up

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Olano

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:37:57 PM

The price of bitcoin falls again. We can not wait for the price to rise. I do not even know whether the market will go up? Maybe the bitcoin price will rise at the end of the year? I want to believe that there will not be such big price drops as in 2014.
teeshe (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 05:38:21 PM

A very good point made there. I know a couple of friends still making money irrespective of the market corrections.
There are always some hidden gems in the market one can leverage on in seasons like this.
teeshe (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 05:50:50 PM

The price of bitcoin falls again. We can not wait for the price to rise. I do not even know whether the market will go up? Maybe the bitcoin price will rise at the end of the year? I want to believe that there will not be such big price drops as in 2014.

I think we almost had a similar scenario a few months back. But no one can say if the worst for this year is over or something much worse is coming.
Although i anticipate the better days returning, but i a feeling hidden within me says we not experience such until next year.
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:42:02 PM

Yes, everyone thought after the conference, like last year everything will fly up. Since 2015, every conference has been a catalyst for the growth of the cryptocurrency. It was forecasted that by the beginning of June the ethereum would be under $ 1000. Today's decline in the market in general is difficult to understand, I did not hear any negative news.
Mrs Troll

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:59:37 PM

I guess this was final (or one of last  Grin ) tries to dump price and let whales buy cheap before new skyrocket. Personally, I bought Wanchain and other cheap tokens + some bitcoins and as I know - most smart traders did the same.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:10:19 PM

The market was already experiencing a correction before the massive drop that we saw yesterday, but the massive btc dump triggered a dip in the entire market, as usual. But I don't think it's gonna last several weeks (that's very pessimistic), I think that, sooner or later, there's going to be a lot of buying power due to the low price and that will push the btc price up meaning that altcoins will follow the uptrend. At the moment of this post, green numbers have are finally showing up on the charts, maybe the downtrend has finally stopped.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀