Author Topic: none  (Read 1341 times)
klixion (OP)

Activity: 645
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:39:39 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2017, 08:11:56 AM by klixion

none
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xiaolius

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:43:38 AM

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Hello,

Looking to purchase 0.2BTC via Paypal for preev.com price.  This is no scam and there will be no chargebacks.  You will need to send it first and I will paypal right after receiving it. I will cover all paypal fees.

About me:
I am owner of klixion.com which only accepts paypal so my funds are all in there. I have been on ebay for over 12 years with 100% feedback.  My ebay page is http://www.ebay.com/usr/klixion   Feel free to message me through ebay or my email contact@klixion.com.  Thank you.

-klixion
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:44:01 AM

Hello,

Looking to purchase 0.2BTC via Paypal for preev.com price.  This is no scam and there will be no chargebacks.  You will need to send it first and I will paypal right after receiving it. I will cover all paypal fees.

About me:
I am owner of klixion.com which only accepts paypal so my funds are all in there. I have been on ebay for over 12 years with 100% feedback.  My ebay page is http://www.ebay.com/usr/klixion   Feel free to message me through ebay or my email contact@klixion.com.  Thank you.

-klixion

forget about using paypal for btc it gives the seller no protection that you will not charge back and use escrow for whatever method you decide to buy btc with
klixion (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:52:00 AM

Hello,

About me:

-klixion

forget about using paypal for btc it gives the seller no protection that you will not charge back and use escrow for whatever method you decide to buy btc with

True, I understand that paypal does not protect the seller for intangible goods.  That's my business and it has happened to me in the past. But I am not going to chargeback over 0.2BTC and make a bad name for myself. I just want a quick transaction and do not want to sign up anywhere else. I have had this Paypal account for over 12 years. Anyone interested?
Xiaolius

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:01:04 AM

To elaborate and add to what realstone said : BTC that u need 0.2.. is worth $163.02 USD
WOULD ANYOEN BE MAD YOU WOULDN'T SEND PAYPAL? YES. Does anyone here accept paypal.. YES but only to hero members or ppl who've successfully traded it in the past. No escrow can help if you chargeback either. Even if they held your funds for 180 days. Suggestion. Use Virwox. Welcome.
klixion (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:07:59 AM

To elaborate and add to what realstone said : BTC that u need 0.2.. is worth $163.02 USD
WOULD ANYOEN BE MAD YOU WOULDN'T SEND PAYPAL? YES. Does anyone here accept paypal.. YES but only to hero members or ppl who've successfully traded it in the past. No escrow can help if you chargeback either. Even if they held your funds for 180 days. Suggestion. Use Virwox. Welcome.

Why would I not send the payment?  Do I need to screenshot my balance and transactions in Paypal? I have never had a chargeback in Paypal.  I have only had a couple of disputes on Ebay for sellers not sending the item I purchased, but never a chargeback. 

Xiaolius

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:10:17 AM

Why would I not send the payment?  Do I need to screenshot my balance and transactions in Paypal? I have never had a chargeback in Paypal.  I have only had a couple of disputes on Ebay for sellers not sending the item I purchased, but never a chargeback. 

They would make you go first. Regardles its paypal and its the most hated currency to pay here.
klixion (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:19:53 AM

They would make you go first. Regardles its paypal and its the most hated currency to pay here.

Sorry, not going first on here. I have read the horror stories.  Also, if I wanted to rip someone off. Don't you think I would advertise to buy more than 0.2BTC?  Not gonna get back karma over 0.2BTC.  I'm just looking for a quick transaction so I can pick up more altcoins.  Smiley
Xiaolius

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:42:31 AM

Sorry, not going first on here. I have read the horror stories.  Also, if I wanted to rip someone off. Don't you think I would advertise to buy more than 0.2BTC?  Not gonna get back karma over 0.2BTC.  I'm just looking for a quick transaction so I can pick up more altcoins.  Smiley
Answer your question is NO. People will steal 5 cents here lol. I got ripped 6 times and look for me.. I trade with high feedback memberss I have no problem going first.
ghibly79
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

Crypto entrepreneur and consultant

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:09:45 AM

I can do it, but my price is bitstamp+10%.
I'll need to contact you on your mail and ebay to confirm.
You'll need to go first sending as gift.

Most of my feedbacks are in my thread in signature (in italian).
Some more feedbacks here --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=374845.0
klixion (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:18:08 AM

I can do it, but my price is bitstamp+10%.
I'll need to contact you on your mail and ebay to confirm.
You'll need to go first sending as gift.

Most of my feedbacks are in my thread in signature (in italian).
Some more feedbacks here --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=374845.0

+10%? I'll pass on that and also, I won't go first.  Sending it as gift is not a problem.  Thanks anyways.
ghibly79
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

Crypto entrepreneur and consultant

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:23:20 AM

I understand my rate may be high, but refusing to go first while using paypal (all the risk is on the seller) even with established members won't get you very far.
You'll have to choose another method and use escrow if you want it done hassle free here.
klixion (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:50:59 AM

I understand my rate may be high, but refusing to go first while using paypal (all the risk is on the seller) even with established members won't get you very far.
You'll have to choose another method and use escrow if you want it done hassle free here.

Yes, your rate is high.  I won't go first because I know 100% I will pay after receiving it. I don't want the hassle of contacting Paypal for a refund and have to wait like a week or two to get my money back.  I know there has been some trades on here with Paypal.  After posting all my contact info and background, not sure what people are worried about. 
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:59:54 AM

Yes, your rate is high.  I won't go first because I know 100% I will pay after receiving it. I don't want the hassle of contacting Paypal for a refund and have to wait like a week or two to get my money back.  I know there has been some trades on here with Paypal.  After posting all my contact info and background, not sure what people are worried about. 

I'll bite again. Since you know the horror stories, send the funds to me and I will escrow the BTC. After 90 days, I will authorize the escrow release to you. Your personal info means very little BTW. ANY amount of time spent in the Lending section explains it all in vast detail, over and over.
PM for email to send your funds to, we will also discuss an escrow agent.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
klixion (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:08:02 AM

I'll bite again. Since you know the horror stories, send the funds to me and I will escrow the BTC. After 90 days, I will authorize the escrow release to you. Your personal info means very little BTW. ANY amount of time spent in the Lending section explains it all in vast detail, over and over.

Thanks but I'll pass.  Sorry, I don't send first. That's the rules, either play by the game or don't play at all. How is my personal info meaningless? 0 Negative feedbacks on Ebay in over 12 years.  I think that means more than 1 or 2 trust points on here right?  A legit website that makes me money and also my ebay sales. That proves I can afford the 0.2BTC right? 
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:13:29 AM

Thanks but I'll pass.  Sorry, I don't send first. That's the rules, either play by the game or don't play at all. How is my personal info meaningless? 0 Negative feedbacks on Ebay in over 12 years.  I think that means more than 1 or 2 trust points on here right?  A legit website that makes me money and also my ebay sales. That proves I can afford the 0.2BTC right? 

Ebay can ban you, we can't. Ebay and Paypal can ruin your credit, take you to court, we cannot. Ebay feedback does not carry over here. Bottom line: You aren't on Ebay anymore.
Since you earn so much, why the need for a loan? Maybe you see easy pickings?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
klixion (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:16:28 AM

Ebay can ban you, we can't. Ebay and Paypal can ruin your credit, take you to court, we cannot. Ebay feedback does not carry over here. Bottom line: You aren't on Ebay anymore.

Loan? I'm not asking for a loan. I'll looking to purchase.  Anyways, I'm done explaining myself.  Any serious sellers, contact me.  Otherwise, I'll find another way to get my BTC. Maybe on ebay. haha.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:22:59 AM

Loan? I'm not asking for a loan. I'll looking to purchase.  Anyways, I'm done explaining myself.  Any serious sellers, contact me.  Otherwise, I'll find another way to get my BTC. Maybe on ebay. haha.

I'm sorry, I got ahead of myself. The loan request comes next. If you really want your BTC, go to localbitcoins.com and buy them. Let's see if your "no send first with PP" policy holds up.

Albert Einstein
Xiaolius

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:45:16 AM

I might not be the smartest person here.. But if you go on eBay.. don't you have to pay for the item before u get?? Sellers can still scam u there LOL. So just trade here and go first to KWH. He's reputable.. and he even said he'd take your craptacular paypal.
klixion (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:25:10 AM

I might not be the smartest person here.. But if you go on eBay.. don't you have to pay for the item before u get?? Sellers can still scam u there LOL. So just trade here and go first to KWH. He's reputable.. and he even said he'd take your craptacular paypal.

Yes, on Ebay you have to pay first, but you're protected 100%.  No, I already passed on his offer.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: