Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:55:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello Newbies ;D  (Read 582 times)
whiteminier (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:49:59 AM

Ok,

looks like I need to post here, before I can post elsewhere.

Lets go Digibyte!!! I'm trust youu! Grin
eqjunk829

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:54:31 AM

Hello fellow n00b!
bfuser

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:01:58 AM

Ok,

looks like I need to post here, before I can post elsewhere.

Lets go Digibyte!!! I'm trust youu! Grin

Hi, join the club  Grin
Balling

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:05:28 AM

Newbie to this forum but not crypto. So we have to browse for four hours and post once?
cryptoastrotrader

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:01:00 AM

Newbie to this forum but not crypto. So we have to browse for four hours and post once?

Don't worry, it'll be four hours before you know it. In the meantime, peruse the wealth of info here on the forum. Cheers!  Smiley
bain

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:06:21 AM

I believe it's the other way round, you need to post once and then wait for four hours before you're able to post anywhere else or send PMs. From the sticky:

Newbie Restrictions
You can only post in the Newbie and Local sub-forums till you have made one post and waited 4 hours. This post must be substantial: at least several sentences. The other two restrictions are you need 1 post to be able to send a PM and 10 posts to put a link in your sig.  You can only post once every 360 seconds to start and there are a few other things that trigger this timer such as logging in and searching.

I've been reading this forum for a while and figured I'd finally register so I'd be able to PM the person running a group buy, and hopefully this will qualify as my one substantial post so I can do so in 4 hours. =p
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: