Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:40:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Modafinil AKA Provigil For Bitcoins (200mg Modalert Brand)  (Read 7363 times)
Stuff4BitcoinsM (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 04:53:09 AM

Are you looking for generic Provigil? The active ingredient is called Modafinil and it is easily and cheaply available direct to your door from Mumbai, India. If you've looked into nootropics then you're probably already well aware of what Modafinil is and how it works, but for those of you who are new to it, let me share the basics:
  • Modafinil is a wakefulness medication - that means when you take it you feel more awake/focused/motivated
  • It is normally prescribed for people who struggle with EXTREME sleepiness (think Narcolepsy, Sleep Apnea, etc)
  • Most people with sleep disorders are prescribed 200mg per day, so people without sleep disorders often get by on much less
  • It has a long half life, lasting 12~ hours, making it much better value wakefulness than a cup of expresso
  • It is non-addictive and has been safely used by MILLIONS of people around the globe since FDA approval in 1998~

To be upfront, I am launching a new network of websites that offer medicine in return for bitcoin. I have several years experience running an online pharmacy. To start off with I accepted PayPal, then Visa/Mastercard and finally just Bank Transfer. Sadly PayPal and Visa/Mastercard are very aggressive in their desire to stop the sales of medicine with their payment facilities. Bank Transfers are okay, but they are slow and very expensive (Often costing $25~ per transfer to the customer). So I have been left with many reliable suppliers, efficient backend systems and no way to accept payments... but my good friend has told me about Bitcoin and he says it should make things possible again. I have done my research, had websites built and I am looking forward to seeing if people who desire medicine are people who are smart enough to grasp the bitcoin payment system too - I guess we will find out :-D

Here's how it works... The prices are all listed for Generic Provigil. The brand you will be receiving is 200mg Modalert which is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceuticals. The prices on my website are listed as both USD and BTC. To be clear - the USD price is fixed and the BTC price is calculated live using the latest BTC price. Prices are as follows:
10 Tablets for $40 US (inc EMS Express Shipping) - approx 0.051 BTC at time of this post
40 Tablets for $59 US (inc EMS Express Shipping) - approx 0.074 BTC at time of this post
100 Tablets for $99 US (inc EMS Express Shipping) - approx 0.124 BTC at time of this post
200 Tablets for $179 US (inc EMS Express Shipping) - approx 0.223 BTC at time of this post

To see the latest prices and place an order please visit the website now:
http://www.provigil4bitcoins.com/

The reason I am writing this post on BitcoinTalk.org is three-fold. Firstly, I have been told that this is the hub of all things bitcoin and it is appropriate to announce our website here. Secondly, I am a 'n00b' in the area of bitcoin and I would really appreciate your feedback if there is anything I could do to improve my adoption of this currency. Thirdly, I'm hoping that some of the people reading this might be looking for Provigil and decide to place an order sometime soon Smiley

If you have questions, please send me a PM or leave a comment on this thread. You can also reach me via email: info@stuff4bitcoins.com
(You will find my PGP key at the bottom of my home page -> www.stuff4bitcoins.com )

P.S. Looking for Nuvigil / Armodafinil instead? I have Waklert branded Armodafinil available in 150mg too. For pricing and how to order please check out http://www.nuvigil4bitcoins.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nitehawk

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Worldcore - Banking for the Future

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:25:39 PM

isn't a prescription required for these?

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▀▀▀██████████
   █████████████████       ███████
  ██████▀▀▀████████   ███   ██████   █
 █████       ██████   ███   ██████   ██
 ████   ███   █████   ███   █████   ███
█████   ███   █████   ███    ████   ████
█████   ███   █████   ████   ████   ████
████    ███   ████   █████   ███   █████
████   ████   ████   █████   ███   █████
▀███   ████   ████   ██████       █████
 ███   █████   ███   ████████▄▄▄███████
  █   ██████   ███   █████████████████
      ███████       █████████████████
     ██████████▄▄▄█████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Worldcore
▄▄
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
▀▀  ██
    ██
    ▄▄
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ▀▀
██   
Stuff4BitcoinsM (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 04:05:04 PM

@nitehawk - it depends on what part of the world you are in and how your country schedules them as to whether you require a prescription. Modafinil is Schedule 4 in most western countries (USA/UK/Australia/etc) which means that it is legal to import for personal use but it is deemed as 'prescription only'. That means that customs can ask to see a prescription at their discretion (in my experience it is very unlikely for personal use quantities - generally considered to be 3 months worth or less). Meanwhile Armodafinil, the right isomer of modafinil, isn't scheduled in some parts of the world (such as Australia) and in countries where it isn't scheduled in no prescription is required - it is as legal to buy/import as Vit C powder. While in Germany/New Zealand/Canada they are pretty strict on medicine imports and will block almost all attempts, especially those direct from India. At the end of the day it is about checking your local laws. If you let me know the country you are considering importing it into then I will share my experience to date Smiley
Eb0la

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:22:56 PM

Hmm!  been looking for these for a while, however due to me being in Canada I think it might be difficult for me to get it.
Stuff4BitcoinsM (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 04:14:47 AM

Canada is really difficult to ship medicine into. The only reliable choice available is to have it shipped somewhere and then re-shipped to you in Canada. A good service in the UK is called Skypax ( www.skypax.com ) but it does add to the cost of the whole exercise. Alternatively, if you have trusted friends in the US you could have it shipped to them and then re-shipped from the US to  your address in Canada. It seems like Canadian Customs treat parcels differently when they come from the UK/US versus India/Asia.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: