Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:36:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptostocks Turnaround  (Read 1385 times)
iluveunc (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

CEO/Founder AltSwap (Cryptocurrency Exchange)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:44:45 AM

Hi all,

I submitted my information to Cryptostocks about three days ago to have my account unlocked so that I could set up the project I am finishing up with some colleagues. Does anyone have any experience with them and how long it should take them to review the information submitted? This is not for a project posting, just the ability to post projects (after the account limitation has been lifted).

Thanks!

Bitcoin address: 1Q6hPQfJANFzthXiCkedHk3S7ptAZVUZ5E

Earn Devcoins by Writing
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:41:26 PM

Why you can't invest with cryptostocks.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
iluveunc (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:56:26 PM

Do you suggest a better platform that doesn't have a ridiculous 50 BTC "buy-in"? Unfortunately, due to a few recent horror stories of fake companies scamming investors it is no longer accepted to sell shares outside of a service.

Earn Devcoins by Writing
NanoAkron

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:15:55 PM

Do you suggest a better platform that doesn't have a ridiculous 50 BTC "buy-in"? Unfortunately, due to a few recent horror stories of fake companies scamming investors it is no longer accepted to sell shares outside of a service.

Havelock Investments:

https://www.havelockinvestments.com
MPOE-PR

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:44:30 PM

If you actually have something to offer, MPEx is your sole option atm. If you don't have something to offer, that's pretty much the end of that; you can work towards making your thing worthwhile, or else join the ranks of those who've tried to make it work somehow on any of the play pretend exchanges that have popped up and crumbled over the years. As you've noted, that doesn't turn out so well for anyone involved.

See here.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
NanoAkron

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 09:19:39 PM

If you actually have something to offer, MPEx is your sole option atm. If you don't have something to offer, that's pretty much the end of that; you can work towards making your thing worthwhile, or else join the ranks of those who've tried to make it work somehow on any of the play pretend exchanges that have popped up and crumbled over the years. As you've noted, that doesn't turn out so well for anyone involved.

See here.

Don't forget that MPOE-PR is literally the paid PR wing for MPOE (MPEx).

And as you bring it up - can you tell me which securities are currently listed on MPEx?
Peter Lambert

Merit: 500

It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:22:18 PM

See here.

And as you bring it up - can you tell me which securities are currently listed on MPEx?

Is loading a webpage too hard for you? mpex.co shows the stocks s.MPOE, s.BBET, s.MG, and s.NSA.

Use CoinBR to trade bitcoin stocks: CoinBR.com

The best place for betting with bitcoin: BitBet.us
Randomshot

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:50:30 PM

Hi all,

I submitted my information to Cryptostocks about three days ago to have my account unlocked so that I could set up the project I am finishing up with some colleagues. Does anyone have any experience with them and how long it should take them to review the information submitted? This is not for a project posting, just the ability to post projects (after the account limitation has been lifted).

Thanks!

Usually they make updates/email replies on Monday.

Btw, Cryptostocks has no alternatives for now, other stocks sites looks like a bad joke.
NanoAkron

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 12:56:59 AM

See here.

Is loading a webpage too hard for you? mpex.co shows the stocks s.MPOE, s.BBET, s.MG, and s.NSA.

So nothing worth investing in then.

Havelock is where the future of bitcoin is being made - NEOBEE, SFI, CFIG. All interesting stuff.
Peter Lambert

Merit: 500

It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 01:17:03 AM

See here.

Havelock is where the future of bitcoin is being made - NEOBEE, SFI, CFIG. All interesting stuff.

Have any of those three produced a financial report for investors? All the MPEx stocks have monthly reports,

Use CoinBR to trade bitcoin stocks: CoinBR.com

The best place for betting with bitcoin: BitBet.us
Sledge

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 01:28:45 AM

You would have to be insane to send any bitcoin to MPEx.

Sledge

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 01:37:29 AM

Wait, I'll delete the post. That's not the site I was thinking of... And yes, I should know what insane is.
iluveunc (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 05:44:54 AM

Wow...this is crazy. I didn't mean to make an exploding post with people at each other's throats.

I'd love to be able to show people a functioning site and call investors to buy shares but the problem is a few bad apples ruin it for the whole crate. Thank you all for chiming in. I am currently in contact with Havelock and Cryptostocks right now so we will see where those go.

Earn Devcoins by Writing
Bitdust

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 01:54:24 PM

Wow...this is crazy. I didn't mean to make an exploding post with people at each other's throats.

I'd love to be able to show people a functioning site and call investors to buy shares but the problem is a few bad apples ruin it for the whole crate. Thank you all for chiming in. I am currently in contact with Havelock and Cryptostocks right now so we will see where those go.

The problem's not "a few bad apples."  For investors, all apples on Havelock are bad.  Not a single security is trading above its IPO price. Not even HIF, Havelock's own curious offering Smiley
NanoAkron

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 02:25:51 PM

See here.

Have any of those three produced a financial report for investors? All the MPEx stocks have monthly reports,

Hilarious. And all 4 (yes, four) MPEx stocks are owned by…guess who? Go on…guess. Alright - Mircea Popescu!

So, you get to pay MPEx 50 BTC for the privilege of paying MP even more BTC.

What an honour!

But hey, at least they're producing a financial report each month. Not that the companies they back actually do anything or plan on doing anything. Except taking your money of course.
MPOE-PR

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 02:52:18 PM

Hilarious. And all 4 (yes, four) MPEx stocks are owned by…guess who? Go on…guess. Alright - Mircea Popescu!

So, you get to pay MPEx 50 BTC for the privilege of paying MP even more BTC.

What an honour!

But hey, at least they're producing a financial report each month. Not that the companies they back actually do anything or plan on doing anything. Except taking your money of course.

It might be best to learn how to read before you publish conclusions; it'll be less painful later on.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: