Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:04:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEED 4-5 BITCOINS. Bank Wire or SEPA Preferred.  (Read 682 times)
xchanga.com (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 06:14:26 AM

Hello all.
I need urgently 4-5 bitcoins and will be paying with bank wire but SEPA is preferred.
whats your rate and also Escrow will be used for this and I will pay escrow fees.
give me your offers now.

Bitcoins at rate 430 - 440 usd. www.xchanga.com Is d The Best Place to get Your Bitcoins. Try us & See the Difference.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xchanga.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 06:18:07 AM

i cannot understand what you said?

Bitcoins at rate 430 - 440 usd. www.xchanga.com Is d The Best Place to get Your Bitcoins. Try us & See the Difference.
DubFX

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:36:46 AM

What about you trade reputation?  Roll Eyes
xchanga.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 10:50:36 AM

member who never did business with me was attacking.
I am offering escrow and we want forum MOD or good forum escrow service to oversee on this and no one will loose anything.

DubFX

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:57:40 AM

I am offering escrow and we want forum MOD or good forum escrow service to oversee on this and no one will loose anything.
Uhm...well i could trust you that member has been attacking you, but what about Tomatocage? He is well respected member as far as i know.
xchanga.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 11:00:37 AM

Uhm...well i could trust you that member has been attacking you, but what about Tomatocage? He is well respected member as far as i know.

an indian member told him fake things and told him to drop negative feedback because i refused to show what that member requested. I never did any business with tomatocage and see the feedback i also dropped for him as well. he removed his own i removed ine but the statements are still there.

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:43:10 PM

an indian member told him fake things and told him to drop negative feedback because i refused to show what that member requested. I never did any business with tomatocage and see the feedback i also dropped for him as well. he removed his own i removed ine but the statements are still there.

A quick Google search of Xchanga.com will reveal that you're a proliferate scammer on many sites beyond this one. So please take your business elsewhere. And when I say "business" I mean fuck you.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
jonanon

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:48:54 PM

A quick Google search of Xchanga.com will reveal that you're a proliferate scammer on many sites beyond this one. So please take your business elsewhere. And when I say "business" I mean fuck you.

Well said  Smiley The scamming that goes on is starting to get tiresome, hopefully it should settle down soon!
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:51:42 PM

Just stick to working at Starbucks, you scamming whore.

GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
applelover

Activity: 160

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:49:10 PM

lol tomato cage.

tomatoage, how did you come up with that screen name?
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 07:43:29 PM

lol tomato cage.

tomatoage, how did you come up with that screen name?

A friend of mine, who works at a gardening/home-improvement store, was always complaining about old people coming in to ask about the tomato cages. I didn't even know there was such a thing, but I thought the name sounded kind of funny.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: