Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:49:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dogecoin is UNSTOPPABLE  (Read 1651 times)
r0ach (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 07:39:10 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2014, 09:58:44 AM by r0ach

Every day dozens of people stare at their computer screen yelling, "I hate you you stupid Doge, why does your price keep going up".  They spent 3 months in the basement making their Quark or NXT IPO scam and now they're pissed they haven't made enough money to flee to Costa Rica.

You know why Doge will succeed?  Because people want Doge to succeed.  Nobody gives a flying crap about Litecoins.  Litecoins are backed by nothing.  Dogecoins are backed by Doges.  Stop having a boring Litecoin, stop having a boring life.

You think some drug dealer selling a kilo of cocaine is going to sit around trying to figure out Sunny "The Tax Man" King's bizarre system of proof of stake that not even the Bitcoin developers themselves can comprehend?  Hell no.

I've always hated multipools.  I looked at Hashcows today.  They mined Dogecoin for almost an entire hour, no wait, they didn't mine a damn thing because Doge's 40 gigahash network was TOO POWERFUL for their measily 1 gigahash pool to get a single cent from it.  Not only is Dogecoin the preferred payment method of criminals, Doge is TOO STRONG for multipools.  It was like watching someone try to pry a gold bar from the hands of Ben Shalom Bernanke.

You can go on the internet right now and go buy furniture with Dogecoins off somewhere in the UK.  What am I supposed to do with Digitalcoin?  Can I even buy beef jerkey with this???

*disclaimer - Yes, I recently have purchased $100,000 dogecoin on margin loan

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
dogedealer

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:50:20 AM

top lel
hostmaster

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 02:51:17 AM

DOGE tO DA MOON
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:53:26 AM

Yip Yip

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:00:20 AM

And this is pretty much the reason I can't take dogecoin seriously as a financial instrument and it pretty much equates to a bubble. 

doge investors keep telling others to believe in doge and only report on how big the bubble is getting and not the growth in doge's utility.

I mined a lot of doge in the beginning  (about 400 mil)  just like IFC (4 bill)  but at least the ifc community is taking itself seriously.  doge doesn't and the community only cares about getting new people in to buy more to lift the price, instead the network.  eventually, without utility, bubbles burst.

I guess its time to start my exit strategy on doge.  Its been fun watching the hilarity.
username here

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:01:43 AM

/r/thathappened.  $100,000%

Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:04:33 AM

And this is pretty much the reason I can't take dogecoin seriously as a financial instrument and it pretty much equates to a bubble. 

doge investors keep telling others to believe in doge and only report on how big the bubble is getting and not the growth in doge's utility.

I mined a lot of doge in the beginning  (about 400 mil)  just like IFC (4 bill)  but at least the ifc community is taking itself seriously.  doge doesn't and the community only cares about getting new people in to buy more to lift the price, instead the network.  eventually, without utility, bubbles burst.

I guess its time to start my exit strategy on doge.  Its been fun watching the hilarity.

Strategy is something you apply to war or even a PC game. Selling your 400 mill is hardly a strategy, it's something even a 5 year old can do.

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:10:45 AM

I mined a lot of doge in the beginning  (about 400 mil)  just like IFC (4 bill)  but at least the ifc community is taking itself seriously.  doge doesn't and the community only cares about getting new people in to buy more to lift the price, instead the network.  eventually, without utility, bubbles burst.

I guess its time to start my exit strategy on doge.  Its been fun watching the hilarity.

sensible and rational

and like i have said lots before..
once its been added to an exchange then yeah make your money and get out when you think the time is right.
but lets be honest about about what we're doing.. I think these Doge fanboys are either A: delusional and dumb or B: deceitful and manipulative.
Either way it's not good Sad

When mining becomes unprofitable your so called community will disintegrate i can assure you.. and i am buying.. buying i told you so for later Wink

PS: your lite coin babble op is false by the way.

FUD first & ask questions later™
BitCoinPokerBro

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:20:12 AM

Not only is Dogecoin the preferred payment method of criminals

Dogecoin, Roach, Criminals

hmmm  Wink
anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:26:51 AM

Strategy is something you apply to war or even a PC game. Selling your 400 mill is hardly a strategy, it's something even a 5 year old can do.

The strategy is much more than just what I do with doge coin.  The strategy is how I treat all cryptos.  I maximize early mining of all coins.  Based on the coin configuration I determine how much I mine it for and how long I keep it.  I had a lot of coins where the networks failed and the coins are lost (wanted electricity)  But the return on the ones that were successful have dwarfed the lost electricity.  IFC was interesting because it was a quiet grower and one of the first that was doing fast block reward halving.  It was the proof that paved the way for DOGE.  DOGE grew very fast and was a great ride.  I think the reward halving was a major target but after that?  What is next?  It needs more utility.  So I expect a huge dive as miners redistribute rigs to other coins of equal profitability.  Lower hash rate means lower prices.  Since price on DOGE has rode up on the reward halving speculation I am using it as a selling opportunity for 2/3 of my DOGE.

I'll keep some for the long haul though.  We'll see what happens.
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:32:17 AM

OP i have read your post a dozen times, much funny, many laughs!!!!

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
digger

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 03:36:56 AM

mine dogecoin here to support http://dog.ltcoin.net

doge pool: http://dog.ltcoin.net ,yac pool: http://yac.ltcoin.net ,bbq pool: http://bbq.ltcoin.net ,Litecoin pool, http://ltcoin.net dig feathercoin , http://fc.ltcoin.net bitbar pool: http://btb.ltcoin.net wdc pool: http://wdc.ltcoin.net
backtrackit

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:45:50 AM

anybody know a good doge pool to mine on, one that don't scam with the old "we got ddosed attacked routine". Been mining on doge house and made next to nothing today, last 12hr I only made 200 doges and should have been 500+

flounderella

Activity: 350

Bitcoin Evengelist

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:56:28 AM

I always mine on mulitpool (dogecoin port, not the profit switching port). Its stable, some 10k miners, and doges constantly trickle in every 2-3 minutes. Better than being stuck on a lame pool for hours and not finding any blocks at all.
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:01:44 AM

anybody know a good doge pool to mine on, one that don't scam with the old "we got ddosed attacked routine". Been mining on doge house and made next to nothing today, last 12hr I only made 200 doges and should have been 500+

i use doge.rapidhash.net

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
eddilicious

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:00:18 AM

$100,000 margin loan for doge? I got a feeling soon you will realize payback is a bitch.
tintumon

Activity: 364

dinkimole nokkalle...

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 07:22:07 AM

$100,000 margin loan for doge? I got a feeling soon you will realize payback is a bitch.

+1
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 07:45:27 AM

sensible and rational

and like i have said lots before..
once its been added to an exchange then yeah make your money and get out when you think the time is right.
but lets be honest about about what we're doing.. I think these Doge fanboys are either A: delusional and dumb or B: deceitful and manipulative.
Either way it's not good Sad

When mining becomes unprofitable your so called community will disintegrate i can assure you.. and i am buying.. buying i told you so for later Wink

PS: your lite coin babble op is false by the way.

Feathercoin 2.0 we seen it happen at least once before ....

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: