Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:00:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm Looking for a Trading Platform for Altcoins similar to MT4 for Forex  (Read 846 times)
dazbarlby (OP)

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:00:35 AM

Hi

I'm looking for a system (trading platform) that allows me to track Altcoin values over the different exchanges, at the same time and on one screen. The plan is to be able to spot patterns and then speculate to hopefully make a profit.

I've searched all over but can't find anything suitable. Something like MT4 would be great, does anybody know if anything like this exists?

Thank you
chenko515

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:06:30 PM

Hello bro, I'm looking for it as well recently. I see btc-e supports MT4 but it's closed by FBI in July 2017. Do you have any recommendation?
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:02:01 AM

Hi

I'm looking for a system (trading platform) that allows me to track Altcoin values over the different exchanges, at the same time and on one screen. The plan is to be able to spot patterns and then speculate to hopefully make a profit.

I've searched all over but can't find anything suitable. Something like MT4 would be great, does anybody know if anything like this exists?

Thank you

have you tried bittrex.com ? this one is commpose of many altcoins and bitcoin too .. you can see the the value and chart updated every second. you can trade different coins and trade (invest) . bittrex is one oof the strongest trading platform as it hold lots of altcoins been there for several months and it is good, buying and selling coins is not hard .. you can can have it in just seconds too if your prce is right !
alikir

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:36:17 PM

have you tried bittrex.com ? this one is commpose of many altcoins and bitcoin too .. you can see the the value and chart updated every second. you can trade different coins and trade (invest) . bittrex is one oof the strongest trading platform as it hold lots of altcoins been there for several months and it is good, buying and selling coins is not hard .. you can can have it in just seconds too if your prce is right !

Not every second. Don't misslead the people. Chart update changes according to the coin. It may take 3 to 6 minutes.

Hi

Thank you

Try poloniex and bitfinex too but the verifications may take lots of days and they are not beginner friendly. If you want to trade altcoins, you have to learn how to trade. Before you look for an altcoin trade site you should learn the basics of trading. Look for basic charting principles and paper trading.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:10:46 PM

Hi

Thank you

I recommended you bittrex.com becouse he is one of the strongest trading website in this category. Selling coins is not hard. So i think it will be good for you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: