Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:27:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: *WTB* Turbine Points  (Read 4320 times)
PwrLeveld (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
September 07, 2011, 02:40:18 AM

With the fact that it seems bitcoincashout is no longer active, I was wondering if someone could get me some turbine point codes. You can physically buy cards at I beleive target and one other spot, or gift them to me through playspan. http://www.playspan.com/lotro-2500-turbine-points-1820-points-680-bonus

If you would be intrested I can give the rest of my bitcoins for this, which is 5.44. Or just about $36 that is a net gain from this, and it will only take a few minutes. If intrested PM me, and I can give you the details to gift me through playspan, or you can just PM a code, but playspan would be preferable.

Thanks,
Pwrleveld

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: