Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:12:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price ETZ? EtherZero (0 fee, instant Tx) dominate as biggest volume in Cryptopia  (Read 526 times)
viralz (OP)

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:38:38 AM

ETZ is just listed on Cryptopia after a long months waiting and it is running gradually to grow.
I could just say that the volume will speak to describe that ETZ is growing fast.

I could imagine with zero fee and instant Tx,
it will make micro finance and small/unnecessary service can be made.
Dapps can be made just like on ETH, no difference to ETH requirements for application to run on it.
Any ETH applications can be tied there with no fee at every transaction and (almost) instantly received.

It is likely a hidden gem,
I am looking for other's view about collecting this new ETZ (https://etherzero.org).

ETZ was raising quite fast both in value and in volume.
It was the biggest volume in Cryptopia within its early days there
and I could say that ETZ is now within top 5 or (almost) highest volume there with of about more than 100 BTC volume daily.

What is the next price?
Is it possible to catch up other forking with the price of about 10% ot its roginal token ETH?
Will it go even higher?
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:16:03 AM

I am not very familiar with ETZ and just heard it today, maybe I have missed the big news in recent weeks. is ETZ the hardfork of ethereum? where can I get his wallet?
viralz (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:32:28 AM

I am not very familiar with ETZ and just heard it today, maybe I have missed the big news in recent weeks. is ETZ the hardfork of ethereum? where can I get his wallet?

is ETZ the hardfork of ethereum? Yes
where can I get his wallet? Their site: https://etherzero.org/index.html?id=2#Wallets

I am using Metamask to access my ETZ,
I keep the same public/private key both for my ETH and ETZ.
http://etherzero.org/tutorials/

The dedicated MEW is also available for you to store ETZ.
The tutorials about how to make wallet etc are quite clear (I am not IT guys, I am perhaps a small trader).
JPMoron

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:31:32 AM

I started to try to get some,
why the price is dropping?

I thought that ETZ should be a real good one. Bitcoin is starting to climb now.
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:46:12 AM

I started to try to get some,
why the price is dropping?
I thought that ETZ should be a real good one. Bitcoin is starting to climb now.
LOL you have said want to try get some but Why you should feel bad when look the ETZ price are down, is not it good I think, So you can buy them in low price, aren't you ?
I think would be better if you know first before buying, I mean about ETZ project
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:54:49 AM

I remember when ETZ caused so much hype and FOMO a few months ago. Sadly, it's such a small little project that doesn't seem worth the penny.

Why? Marketing is bad, development is bad, the roadmap is fake. Why would i invest in such a coin when there are other projects out there that have obviously put more time work and professional effort into developing something new and innovative.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:17:19 AM

For a long time I did not open the market for Etherzero, the price is getting lower. first time out Etherzero price is very good. but unfortunately now the price is very bad.
asonganyi

Activity: 464

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:22:00 AM

I remember when ETZ caused so much hype and FOMO a few months ago. Sadly, it's such a small little project that doesn't seem worth the penny.

Why? Marketing is bad, development is bad, the roadmap is fake. Why would i invest in such a coin when there are other projects out there that have obviously put more time work and professional effort into developing something new and innovative.

I have been in this project since inception there has never been a hype or fomo things keep going gradually .. you could say it started with a lot of hate .. the highest hype for this project started some few days back ..

you talking about weak in dev and marketing ?? it is good to educate yourself before you start making statements :: go here https://medium.com/@etherzero
updates are being giving on a weekly basis covering progress in all aspects of a software development project and it has been satisfying so far..

Road map isn't fake .. team is even ahead of it ..

You could say it doesn't worth a penny but time will tell..
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:24:55 AM

is ETZ only listed on cryptopia? I didn't find any information about ETZ in CMC, some time ago I got information about this Ethereum fork but I don't monitor it

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
asonganyi

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:25:09 AM

For a long time I did not open the market for Etherzero, the price is getting lower. first time out Etherzero price is very good. but unfortunately now the price is very bad.

the first time out price you are talking of is that of Yobit.. price on yobit can not be considered as the price of ETZ because withdrawal and deposit aren't available there yet..
so the price on yobit is just for the small amount of eth that was held there at time of snapshot..

Yobit market for etz is a close one.. can't be considered in an open market
asonganyi

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:27:40 AM

is ETZ only listed on cryptopia? I didn't find any information about ETZ in CMC, some time ago I got information about this Ethereum fork but I don't monitor it

No not only in cryptopia it is also on https://www.digifinex.com/trade/ETH/ETZ and https://www.hqex.io/ with couple others .. request to be listed on cmc has been submitted team is waiting for reply from cmc as they said thro telegram
asonganyi

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:32:32 AM

Great News! ETZ can be traded on https://coin918.cc  on 28th May 2018.Smiley Cool Cool Cool

ColdZerk

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:59:00 AM

It has not even been listed on coinmarketcap! ETZ price is 0.5$, where our lambos, guys?  Cheesy
If to be serious - ETZ is just another shit ETH`s fork and Not worth your attention at all.
asonganyi

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:21:36 AM

It has not even been listed on coinmarketcap! ETZ price is 0.5$, where our lambos, guys?  Cheesy
If to be serious - ETZ is just another shit ETH`s fork and Not worth your attention at all.

You see 0.5$ as big for etz?? wait for it ..
fracas

Activity: 392

Multiversum

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:33:34 AM

I must quote every single word. They announced it like the biggest ETH fork to pump it the most, it's actually same old tech., 10 sec. blocktime (istant Tx are not real, they are doing it with istantsend like MANY other Masternode based coins around), dApps are not real too, website is almost empty with respect to documentation, they have just a roadmap. They are promising 10.000 TPS without real stress test. Big numbers, few things real, that's all.

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
viralz (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:46:18 PM

There are improvement here with ETZ,
ETZ can apply zero fee transaction, it is big.

The technology is basically the combination of Masternode and ETH features,
It is just solving the problem geniusly.

I am bullish for ETZ but
I have to manage to buy more.

They also have agreement to deploy ads:
There is a real big one too that the system is working and ready for mooning.

https://medium.com/@etherzero/cryptoads-teams-up-with-etherzero-to-deliver-a-new-age-of-advertising-and-branding-distribution-58c4065d1195
heobanh0607

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:12:06 PM

I do not think ETZ is a good coin to invest. The first time I knew of it, the community was too little information and nothing special.
BadBroke

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:01:12 PM

Dear COIN918 user:

COIN918 will launch ETZ on 28 May 2018, which is called ETZ. Investment is risky, please invest rationally.

Official opening of banknotes at 16:00 on May 24.

The ETZ transaction was officially opened at 15:00 on May 28.

The COIN918 will be online in the near future, and other new COINS will be launched regularly. Please pay attention to it and thank you for your long-standing support for COIN918!

Risk tips:
As a new thing, digital currency may have many risks (such as technical defects, large price fluctuations, etc.), please purchase carefully, and pay attention to investment risks. As a neutral trading platform, COIN918 is only established for the convenience of digital currency lovers. The investment value of the currency is not liable for any review, guarantee or compensation.

COIN918 Australian department.
May 24, 2018.

Source: https://coin918.cc/Article/detail/id/1377.html
BadBroke

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:03:46 PM

Great News! ETZ can be traded on https://coin918.cc  on 28th May 2018.Smiley Cool Cool Cool

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dd8rtCfU0AAyZKJ.jpg

This is huge.. 10 x Cryptopia volume! Cool NICE
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:20:35 PM

is ETZ the hardfork of ethereum? Yes
where can I get his wallet? Their site: https://etherzero.org/index.html?id=2#Wallets

I am using Metamask to access my ETZ,
I keep the same public/private key both for my ETH and ETZ.
http://etherzero.org/tutorials/

The dedicated MEW is also available for you to store ETZ.
The tutorials about how to make wallet etc are quite clear (I am not IT guys, I am perhaps a small trader).
thanks for the information.

but from the discussion in this thread I doubt and it seems etz not worth holding in the long term, I am confused?

if there is spare time I will research it further.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: