Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:33:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dash is basically almost dead  (Read 157 times)
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 03:02:54 AM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dash/

i was promising since a long time that those purely decentral coins will all systematically die, over time,

i can remember once holding dash at 1200 USD today its at just 350 USD

dash, zcash, are very good examples

as soon as their developer team sold their premine, who will push it for marketing attention?

right no one, the coin will ultimately die,

i wrote that on my website long time ago and my theory gets proven.

today bitcoin is at 38% of its former peak
but
dash is just at 23% of its is former peak meaning

bitcoin needs to 1.5 times its value to recover
but dash needs to 4.3 time its value to recover its former glory and image.

dash is basically almost dead and i expect a similar development for zcash soon.

regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:09:01 AM

A lot of the hype and high valuation of altcoins and ICOs come from devs and early adopters. This is just more proof of that.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Wheelige

Activity: 238
Merit: 68

Do good things

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:13:44 AM

Hmmm i think your analysis of the dash's market value hasn't taken into account the entire crypto market.
Dash was at $1200 and has dropped significantly, but so has everything. Btc has lost 60% value which has a marked knock on to the rest of the market.
Eth was almost $1500 if my memory serves, it hit $400 and is looking to move back there atm unless something breaks its head and shoulders move down.
Would you also call Eth dead? Its really that the euphoria has left the crypto market and assets are looking for their feet.
Dash is no more dead than any other crypto that took a big hit recently.....even bitconnect isn't completely dead which surprises me no end.  

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 03:16:44 AM

Hmmm i think your analysis of the dash's market value hasn't taken into account the entire crypto market.
Dash was at $1200 and has dropped significantly, but so has everything. Btc has lost 60% value which has a marked knock on to the rest of the market.
Eth was almost $1500 if my memory serves, it hit $400 and is looking to move back there atm unless something breaks its head and shoulders move down.
Would you also call Eth dead? Its really that the euphoria has left the crypto market and assets are looking for their feet.
Dash is no more dead than any other crypto that took a big hit recently.....even bitconnect isn't completely dead which surprises me no end.  

come on, the point is obvious the market anticipates those decentral coins, as longterm unstable who will push them in the market for attention? after the premine has been sold,

we will have the former developers be it dash be it zcash be it bch or litecoin creating already new coins and pushing them,

thats the issue.

and today we have already!!! 6 coinindexes and they will become more and i expect that in the future, we will have coinindexes ignoring information of other token deliberately

regards

mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 2143

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 03:27:23 AM

Can you provide the link to your website? I'm interested in your findings. Anyway, I think the problem with Dash is more about PoS/PoW hybrid which is not as robust as the pure 100% PoW coins. And also because of Government resistance to privacy coins.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3837

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:33:31 AM

As much as I don't like dash because I personally think it's irrelevant(we have BTC as a transparent coin, XMR as a privacy coin), price is NOT an indicator of a coin/token's success. Bitcoin can crash down to triple digits and still stay relevant. Dash isn't the only coin that's down that much.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 03:44:46 AM

i am afraid we will see dash dieing like dogiecoin,

i wrote that comparision with bitcoin but for dash the charts hypecoin similarity is even more similar

https://www.cryptoproductivity.com/single-post/2018/05/17/Bitcoins-Value-deminishing-due-to-same-Marketforces-as-other-hype-Coins-with-similar-shape-but-other-Scale

dash is even more than bitcoin a huge sized dogecoin

EditorX

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:47:26 AM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dash/

i was promising since a long time that those purely decentral coins will all systematically die, over time,

i can remember once holding dash at 1200 USD today its at just 350 USD

dash, zcash, are very good examples

as soon as their developer team sold their premine, who will push it for marketing attention?

right no one, the coin will ultimately die,

today bitcoin is at 38% of its former peak
but
dash is just at 23% of its is former peak meaning

bitcoin needs to 1.5 times its value to recover
but dash needs to 4.3 time its value to recover its former glory and image.

dash is basically almost dead and i expect a similar development for zcash soon.

regards

Yes, I think so, too. It will probably take a long time to get back to the old price. Maybe not. I hope you have good news.
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:18:32 AM

not for dash

Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:21:11 AM

I'm not certain if dash is near to being deceased.  Smiley

AFAIK they still sponsor former UFC fighter Rory MacDonald. They still have discussions every month on how to put dash's name out there and gain publicity. Dash masternodes are still a smart way to encourage end users to HODL rather than daytrade or speculate on the price. There could still be a lot of die hard dash supporters in the world even if they're not as loud or don't invest as heavily in sock puppet spam accounts as other crypto currencies do.

Don't forget dash could also gain credibility if their pre-mined coins are no longer held by central parties similar to how bitcoin's success could partly be a result of Satoshi's pre mined coins likely never hitting the market, etc.
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:23:29 AM

I'm not certain if dash is near to being deceased.  Smiley

AFAIK they still sponsor former UFC fighter Rory MacDonald. They still have discussions every month on how to put dash's name out there and gain publicity. Dash masternodes are still a smart way to encourage end users to HODL rather than daytrade or speculate on the price. There could still be a lot of die hard dash supporters in the world even if they're not as loud or don't invest as heavily in sock puppet spam accounts as other crypto currencies do.

Don't forget dash could also gain credibility if their pre-mined coins are no longer held by central parties similar to how bitcoin's success could partly be a result of Satoshi's pre mined coins likely never hitting the market, etc.

an UFC fighter is sponsored by dash?

i dont think thats speaks for them.

i mean come on the main problem of all those decentral tech based cryptocurrencies is basically that sooner or later the plattform encription service tech like

ethereum,
waves
or neo,

and in future EOS

will be technologically much better than the singular products dash and ZCASH, plus those plattforms are updating and upgrading, dash zcash and also bitcoin dont do that.

so i expect a price market drop to be inevitable a future development, thatis unavoidable.

taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:26:45 AM

It was so hype then when we were all thinking its the future of crypto currency but now no where to be found since Amanda not supporting it again..
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 2143

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 01:13:16 PM

i am afraid we will see dash dieing like dogiecoin,
i wrote that comparision with bitcoin but for dash the charts hypecoin similarity is even more similar
https://www.cryptoproductivity.com/single-post/2018/05/17/Bitcoins-Value-deminishing-due-to-same-Marketforces-as-other-hype-Coins-with-similar-shape-but-other-Scale
dash is even more than bitcoin a huge sized dogecoin

I've read your post, and I think information on the comparison graph isn't exactly correct. The centralized coin (in this case Ethereum) look performs better because, well, it's has been manipulated. Supply and demand cannot reach equilibrium like in the free market mechanism. The 90 million pre-mine Ethereum coin still locked, and this drive price up because of scarcity. In a centralized coin, its price is just an illusion.

And for Dash, yeah it's just a fork coin with masternodes. It will go down sooner or later.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:19:29 PM

A lot of Dash promotion was in december. I saw promotion from Dash in airplane. I saw typical tweets Dash better than Bitcoin and etc. I don't know price will back soon or not. But just think about X4 that's impossible for my vision.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: