Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 10:30:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Code Review -- PHP, JS  (Read 669 times)
r3wt (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:22:19 PM

I want to hire someone to manually review PHP and Javascript for security vulnerabilities and logical flaws.

contact me via pm if interested. no shill accounts, and noob accounts. must be full member or greater

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 10:30:15 AM

I want to hire someone to manually review PHP and Javascript for security vulnerabilities and logical flaws.

contact me via pm if interested. no shill accounts, and noob accounts. must be full member or greater

How many lines of code are we talking here?
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 01:07:02 PM

And how much does it pays for reviewing u didn't posted it.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 01:38:41 PM

Haven't u noticed, no people asking for services ever quote a price on this forum. Its like a fantasy land where they expect someone to show up quoting almost nothing. I've no idea why. Normal service sites don't operate like this. Perhaps they think people working for bitcoins will accept almost any amount Wink
r3wt (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 02:04:50 PM

i would like to pay per exploit found and patched.

code is here:

https://github.com/r3wt/openex.git

live is here

https://openex.pw

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Abdussamad
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1571

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 07:00:59 PM

Haven't u noticed, no people asking for services ever quote a price on this forum. Its like a fantasy land where they expect someone to show up quoting almost nothing. I've no idea why. Normal service sites don't operate like this. Perhaps they think people working for bitcoins will accept almost any amount Wink

Have you been to a normal service site? I mean one of those freelancing sites? Go take a look when you get a chance. Clients post one line messages and in response they get dozens of Indians applying for the job. No one has any idea what the job entails but their applying and quoting a price anyway. The reason is that no one gets jobs for being good at them. You get work for spamming offers left and right and getting lucky on some minute percentage. And those clients that do do write ups put shit like this in the middle:

If you read this put the word "xyz" at the top of your PM

Why do they do that? Because no one is reading what they've written. They know that. The freelancers know that. The only way to weed out those who didn't read from those who did is by doing stuff like the above.
empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:26:45 AM

Have you been to a normal service site? I mean one of those freelancing sites? Go take a look when you get a chance. Clients post one line messages and in response they get dozens of Indians applying for the job. No one has any idea what the job entails but their applying and quoting a price anyway. The reason is that no one gets jobs for being good at them. You get work for spamming offers left and right and getting lucky on some minute percentage. And those clients that do do write ups put shit like this in the middle:

If you read this put the word "xyz" at the top of your PM

Why do they do that? Because no one is reading what they've written. They know that. The freelancers know that. The only way to weed out those who didn't read from those who did is by doing stuff like the above.

Yep, I've used freelancer.com. Doesn't work very well, agreed Smiley

But neither does "I'm not telling you what I'm going to pay"

Neither does "I'll pay for every exploit found". Who's going to pour over code for dozens of hours and potentially not find any exploits and get paid zilch? Nobody. Because decent programmers get $50 to $200 per hour

In the real world, you (a) find a decent programmer with good track record (and yes that is hard), (b) negotiate an hourly rate, and (c) pay him. You won't get a decent programmer any other way.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: