Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:15:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Beginning of the End !  (Read 6697 times)
igorr (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:36:11 PM

Now we have four large a country of where Bitcoin is severely sanctioned,
or half of the earth, in an area with about 2.8 billion people.

1. China
2. India
3. Kanada
4. Russija

Check this  Wink

View Screen Capture

For next 5 days -30% , and again for 11 days -30%, and again, and again, ..........

View Screen Capture

Difficulty in 2014 year,

View Screen Capture

Cлaвьcя, Oтeчecтвo нaшe cвoбoднoe,
Бpaтcкиx нapoдoв coюз вeкoвoй,
Пpeдкaми дaннaя мyдpocть нapoднaя!
Cлaвьcя, cтpaнa! Mы гopдимcя тoбoй!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Miz4r
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:42:14 PM

Looks bullish to me. Smiley

Bitcoin = Gold on steroids
proudhon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:48:06 PM

1. China
2. India
3. Kanada
4. Russija

Check this  Wink

View Screen Capture

For next 5 days -30% , and again for 11 days -30%, and again, and again, ..........

View Screen Capture

Difficulty in 2014 year,

View Screen Capture

This data convinced me that we will see new 2014 lows over the next few weeks as people realize this -30% and the mining factor going down because of ASICs and Moore's law.  This has all been confirmed, and the analysis above clearly demonstrates the problem.

What to do?:  SODL all bitcoin and SHOTR all bitcoin for maximum profit and to protect against painful losses.  Confirmed sources make this clear.

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
igorr (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 04:02:35 PM

The manufacturer mining hardware for a few months, will no longer have any interest to mine bitcoin and production any ASIC hardware.

proudhon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 04:39:32 PM

The manufacturer mining hardware for a few months, will no longer have any interest to mine bitcoin and production any ASIC hardware.

Exactly!  This will at least push the price to standard deviated trend line based on the failed exponential growth curve.  That means the price should fall to around $100 in the short medium term optimistic bear case, but will probably go lower in the fourth quarter of bitcoin's fiscal year.

By 2015, the price might, and I say "might", stabilize in the healthy zone (can't provide a chart right now), which is between $1 and $2.  This, of course, assumes a conservative bullish bear case, so we could see much worse. 

By 2016, no bitcoin anymore, and this can be seen in some of the latest confirmed bad news sources, mostly in Chinese and Russian (See Peter R's recent reporting).

All this leads to an inevitable conclusion:  EVERYONE MUST SHOTR BITCOIN at the highest margin levels. 

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
wobber
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 05:47:43 PM

Exactly!  This will at least push the price to standard deviated trend line based on the failed exponential growth curve.  That means the price should fall to around $100 in the short medium term optimistic bear case, but will probably go lower in the fourth quarter of bitcoin's fiscal year.

By 2015, the price might, and I say "might", stabilize in the healthy zone (can't provide a chart right now), which is between $1 and $2.  This, of course, assumes a conservative bullish bear case, so we could see much worse. 

By 2016, no bitcoin anymore, and this can be seen in some of the latest confirmed bad news sources, mostly in Chinese and Russian (See Peter R's recent reporting).

All this leads to an inevitable conclusion:  EVERYONE MUST SHOTR BITCOIN at the highest margin levels. 

I think you over-evaluate the effects of negative news. Their power is not enough to push price to $1-2. But 100s is definitely a target for 2014.

If you hate me, you can spam me here: 19wdQNKjnATkgXvpzmSrkSYhJtuJWb8mKs
knightcoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Stand on the shoulders of giants

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 06:14:37 PM

Exactly!  This will at least push the price to standard deviated trend line based on the failed exponential growth curve.  That means the price should fall to around $100 in the short medium term optimistic bear case, but will probably go lower in the fourth quarter of bitcoin's fiscal year.

By 2015, the price might, and I say "might", stabilize in the healthy zone (can't provide a chart right now), which is between $1 and $2.  This, of course, assumes a conservative bullish bear case, so we could see much worse.  

All this leads to an inevitable conclusion:  EVERYONE MUST SHOTR BITCOIN at the highest margin levels.  

I think you over-evaluate the effects of negative news. Their power is not enough to push price to $1-2. But 100s is definitely a target for 2014.

What is missing on that equation as far as I can see is the fact that bitcoin is getting more and more popular and the earth population is about 7.1 billion...

http://www.introversion.co.uk/
mit/x11 licence 18.x/16|o|3ffe ::71
cdooer

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 06:38:34 PM

1. China
2. India
3. Kanada
4. Russija

I know I'm gonna regret asking this, and I really hate feeding the trolls, but where exactly are "3. Kanada, and 4. Russija? Are you just making this shit up as you go?
igorr (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 06:44:44 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2014, 06:55:45 PM by igorr

1. China
2. India
3. Kanada
4. Russija

I know I'm gonna regret asking this, and I really hate feeding the trolls, but where exactly are "3. Kanada, and 4. Russija? Are you just making this shit up as you go?

Russia;
http://asozd2c.duma.gov.ru/addwork/scans.nsf/ID/CF63A3649915F2B543257C61003AF56A/%24FILE/428896-6.PDF?OpenElement

If you do not understand Russian, you have translated this document here;
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=412280.180

Canada;
http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-not-legal-tender-canada-government-official/

T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 06:47:04 PM

Oh well, only 4.2 billion and a massive black market for all the rest then.

Never mind. Better pack up and go home I guess. Come on igorr, I'll buy you a cup of tea.  Cheesy

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
igorr (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 06:52:56 PM

Cleaning mining hardware is started, but I think it is now too late,

Check thread;

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=419632.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397876.0

Cryddit
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1129

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 07:13:42 PM

I think I see more 'flex' in the situation than some of you.  

Just because a country (China, Russia, etc) may legislate against Bitcoin in the short term doesn't mean that decision is necessarily permanent.  

The same nations banned individual checking accounts and credit cards too, until it became clear that those bans put them on the losing side of economic history.  And then the bans fell.  

If they ban Bitcoin now, while it takes off in the North America, South America, Western Europe, Southeast Asia, Australia, and Africa, it's pretty clear that the ban will be on the losing side of economic history.  I don't see those bans holding up for more than two or three years, and I don't see Bitcoin prices falling much during that time given that the uptake in other places is rapidly accelerating.

Bans will though have a horrible economic effect on the countries doing the banning, and they will realize this probably a bit too late.  They'll be keeping it banned through a long run-up in price.  That's a huge amount of wealth being distributed to other nations where Bitcoins are held and circulated.  The nations banning Bitcoin are cut out of this wealth, and further behind the economic eightball every week the bans stay up.

Anacronix

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

the cake is a lie

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 07:18:27 PM

OMFG ... SLELL all of it . It is going to $10 !!  Shocked

T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 07:22:52 PM

I don't usually gloat, but I have to say it will be very tempting to contact Professor Williams mid-year to see if he would like to make another widely-publicized announcement, to follow up on his story.

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Tzupy
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1074

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 07:23:38 PM

Just because a country (China, Russia, etc) may legislate against Bitcoin in the short term doesn't mean that decision is necessarily permanent.  

With China and Russia it's permanent. Totalitarian regimes don't want their powers undermined by cryptos.
If they will feel a need, they'll launch their own state-controlled crypto, with some of the properties of bitcoin.

Sometimes, if it looks too bullish, it's actually bearish
knightcoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Stand on the shoulders of giants

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 07:54:32 PM

I don't usually gloat, but I have to say it will be very tempting to contact Professor Williams mid-year to see if he would like to make another widely-publicized announcement, to follow up on his story.

Another begging "please-drop-the-fiat-price-because-I-really-want-to-buy" story ...

http://www.introversion.co.uk/
mit/x11 licence 18.x/16|o|3ffe ::71
Peter R
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 08:47:04 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2014, 09:00:29 PM by Peter R

OMFG ... SLELL all of it . It is going to $10 !!  Shocked

Interesting and worrisome article.  Their research showed (see newspaper image above) that 47 people own 29% of all bitcoins and that 930 people own 50% of all the bitcoins.  Mark Williams is a Boston University Finance Professor so it's confirmed that he did his due diligence and we can take everything in that newspaper article as fact, especially since one of the sources is Forbes.    

But now look at this completely independent thread form Risto.  Here Risto uses advances techniques such the Pareto principle and other sophisticated deductations to also definitively conclude the exact same thing!  In fact, both of their methodologies are so precise that they both estimate exactly 47 people control 29% of the BTC.  Not 46 or 48 but 47.  These guys are that good.  

3. Dec 2013

#People#Bitcoins#TotalBitcoins
47BTC10k+3.5M
880BTC1k-10k2.6M
10kBTC100-1k3.0M
63kBTC10-1001.8M
210kBTC1-100.6M
350kBTC0.1-10.1M
350kBTC0.01-0.10.0M
210kBTC0.001-0.010.0M

So, Risto says that 47 people control 3.5M of the 12.1M coins.  3.5M / 12.1M *100% = 29%.  These are the "47 powers" that control 29% of the BTC that Williams stated "collaborated to push up the prices to where they are today."  

Risto says that 47 + 880 = 927 people control 3.5M + 2.6M = 6.1M.  And 6.1M / 12.1M = 50%.  And the newspaper article above states that 930 people control 50% of all the coins.  Coincidence?  Obviously not.  

So, we can clearly conclude two things:

1.  Risto's deductive reasoning is literally amazing.  He was able to essentially guess the exact wealth distribution of bitcoin which has now been verified by multiple independent sources.  

2.  Prof Williams used advanced methodology from the Science of Economics, and sources including Forbes, to independently come up with precisely the same top-heavy distribution.  Using this same methodology, he was also able to show that exactly 47 people colluded to push up the price.

3.  We have confirmation that we indeed have confirmed the precise wealth distribution on an individual-by-individual basis in bitcoin. This is obviously the beginning of the end of bitcoin.  

Run Bitcoin Unlimited (www.bitcoinunlimited.info)
Tzupy
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1074

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 08:51:59 PM

As long as the bitcoin cartel of the largest holders keep holding, creating artificial scarcity, the current very high prices won't drop too much.
But if they decide to sell a significant proportion, for whatever reason, it's going to be single digits for a while.

Sometimes, if it looks too bullish, it's actually bearish
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2014, 09:07:07 PM

OMFG ... SLELL all of it . It is going to $10 !!  Shocked

same with dollars and gold and silver and any form of money that ever was.

how many US dollars does china own?

this is a ridiculous argument / conclusion.

piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 09:08:00 PM

so now we have two topics about confirmed bad news from sources? this is spreading, soon all forum will understand the true truth about things! too late to sodl and shotr already, crash is already happens.

i am satoshi
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: