Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:46:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Beginning of the End !  (Read 6697 times)
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 12:05:13 AM

Difficulty falls but the bitcoin price also hard falls, and again mining not profitable.

Who gives a flying fuck if, even if you were right - which you cannot prove because your numbers are assumptions at best - so what? - miners arent profitable for a few days or weeks or months. Guess what? - Its a fucking business and businesses aren't profitable all the time. And its not like miners are just going to stop mining - better to make less bitcoin than none at all.

You are just a stupid troll and pretty incompetent as far as trolls go anyway.

Please return to real technical and fundamental analysis.

You wouldn't know technical and fundamental analysis if it ran up your butthole. But you might enjoy it more. Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fonzie

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 12:07:03 AM

Could you please just sell and cut your losses before it get´s even worse, and stop bitchin about everybody who is providin rock solid analysis just because it doesn´t fit your position.

"To know death, Otto, you have to fuck life in the gallbladder"
www.hsbc.com  - The world´s local bank
"These FUDsters are insane egomaniacs that just want cheap BTC" - oblivi
windjc
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 12:17:37 AM

Could you please just sell and cut your losses before it get´s even worse, and stop bitchin about everybody who is providin rock solid analysis just because it doesn´t fit your position.

I've made exactly 1 losing trade since I started trading bitcoin (albiet I do not trade regularly). In comparison you made 2 losing trades in the last 24 hours.
igorr (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 12:21:48 AM

Just open sell position on your metatrader 4, and you will never lose.

Cлaвьcя, Oтeчecтвo нaшe cвoбoднoe,
Бpaтcкиx нapoдoв coюз вeкoвoй,
Пpeдкaми дaннaя мyдpocть нapoднaя!
Cлaвьcя, cтpaнa! Mы гopдимcя тoбoй!
fonzie

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 12:24:57 AM

I've made exactly 1 losing trade since I started trading bitcoin (albiet I do not trade regularly). In comparison you made 2 losing trades in the last 24 hours.

Lol, as i stated i closed my shorts in the lower 600´s that have been opened@720. And opened new ones , as i stated a few hours ago between @640-660.
Please don´t embarrass yourself and look into my post history. So i´m double green. Therefore i had open shorts from 840 that have been closed in the lower 700´s. So triple green.
Everyone laughed and insulted me my since i started shorting @840, well it turned out to be a good decision.
I´m just fuckin with you cause you started it today with your, "fonzie is pissin in his pants, he´s gonna get short squeezed,i call him lemon from now on"
We can be friends from now on Kiss  Cheesy
I´m not interested in an internet dick fight, but i just returned your favor for this time.

windjc
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 12:26:19 AM

Lol, as i stated i closed my shorts in the lower 600´s that have been opened@720. And opened new ones , as i stated a few hours ago between @640-660.
Please don´t embarrass yourself and look into my post history. So i´m double green. Therefore i had open shorts from 840 that have been closed in the lower 700´s. So triple green.
Everyone laughed and insulted me my since i started shorting @840, well it turned out to be a good decision.
I´m just fuckin with you cause you started it today with your, "fonzie is pissin in his pants, he´s gonna get short squeezed,i call him lemon from now on"
We can be friends from now on Kiss  Cheesy

I am not your friend.

And it is documented that you lost on your last 2 trades.
fonzie

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 12:26:53 AM

PLease show me your documentation.

Cluster2k
Legendary

Activity: 1692
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 12:27:21 AM

stupid people always lose, are you one of them?

One only has to play poker for a little while to discover that's absolutely not true.  The stupid player who has no idea what's going on can smash the experienced player over and over again with luck.  Sure, in the long term the stupid player will lose, but in the short term he'll take all your money and leave the table.
traderCJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 12:28:48 AM

I'm guessing you're actually making this statement to the rest of us since there isn't much point in arguing with fonzie.

Statements like this one are basically non-statements.  One can purchase asset X, never sell asset X and claim no losses.  Personally, I'm more interested in minimizing unrealized losses, but to each their own.
fonzie

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 12:31:34 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2014, 12:43:41 AM by fonzie

I am not your friend.

And it is documented that you lost on your last 2 trades.

I wonder at what price the shorting bears will get squeezed out of there furr?

Bears closed their shorts in the lower 600´s and are right now opening new ones.

I´m officially long now (ultra short term  Cool )  Cheesy  Chooo chooo - to the mooon
 As in you sold already right?
 100BTC avg price 602.41  ---> selling target<12h   638$-672$ Let´s see how this will work out! I feel dirty btw, goin long is against my principles, but i´ll give it a try. Smiley  Edit: i supported BTC twice , i closed my shorts and bought in. How could i be a bigger supporter for BTC, lol

Please look @ the time stamps and  @ the price Bitcoin has been on that time. So please stop spreading lies about me.

Edit: i didn´t open the long btw, even if it would have been profitable, but i was to afraid about the upcoming Gox stament, but shorting has been realized, cause that thing is a no brainer  Wink

knightcoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Stand on the shoulders of giants

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 12:38:49 AM

stupid people always lose, are you one of them?

One only has to play poker for a little while to discover that's absolutely not true.  The stupid player who has no idea what's going on can smash the experienced player over and over again with luck.  Sure, in the long term the stupid player will lose, but in the short term he'll take all your money and leave the table.

very true poker is a game of imperfect/incomplete information ...  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_theory#Perfect_information_and_imperfect_information

Thats the reason is hard to make a proper poker bot

http://www.introversion.co.uk/
mit/x11 licence 18.x/16|o|3ffe ::71
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: