Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 05:12:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Feedback needed on new website: whyinvestinbitcoin.org - 200mBTC Offer  (Read 944 times)
topshot (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 01:45:05 PM

Hi Community. I'm ready to launch an ebook site on Bitcoin that I hope will help to spread the word of Bitcoin. It does cost users money to purchase but this will form part of their understanding after taking a leap of faith and learning to move from fiat to digital.

I'm looking for feedback and comment on the website and ebook and your help building some content in the forum. I'm gradually working on it as we speak but your help is always appreciated.

For Bitcointalk users I am giving away a no obligation, fully refundable 28 day trial for $1 of the ebook with forum access which can be accessed here:

http://whyinvestinbitcoin.org/

Use the below special link for the Trial Purchase and to setup your account:

http://whyinvestinbitcoin.org/index.php?action=order&product=monthly&trial=yes

Please leave feedback on the ebook and website in the whyinvestinbitcoin.org forum. I want to improve the document, start work on a more detailed training document and help people new to bitcoin learn why so many of us appreciate Bitcoins importance.

Best support and feedback left in whyinvestinbitcoin.org gets 200mBTC.

I'm sure you'll find it a good read. Remember, the target audience is novice general consumers who are completely unaware of what bitcoin is. All they know is that they've seen it in the paper and it keeps getting bashed by mainstream media. I'll assume most people on here do understand Bitcoins potential.

I understand that this is the best forum for all things bitcoin and my forum is intended only for readers of the book who are looking to further their knowledge after reading that book. This site is linked in the forum.

Thanks for your feedback!

P.S. Feedback I'm looking for: Corrections, copy, layout, email copy, forum content etc...
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 02:16:13 PM

Nice but you're about to get yelled at for not accepting Bitcoin.

Dr Bloggood

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:48:48 PM

I like the overall feeling of your site very much, it feels modern and smooth.

There are a lot of things to improve though! Just having had a quick look, you could: Make orientation easier - make "home" shorter, so people are not overwhelmed by content; concentrate on the most important stuff and put the details "deeper" into the website. 8 menue options on the top are too much (the classic saying is 7 at the most, but not all of yours are necessary anyways; "Contact" is missing).

"Messages from readers": Richard Dawkins is that famous guy with the Flying Spaghetti Monster, no good name and the photo looks staged. "Anonymous" - is that a statement from the organisation? If not, it's confusing and maybe even a bit creepy to newbies.

Shorten your resume, you can also get more out of it, put the most important stuff upfront in one or two sentences.

Make it less pushy (for sales), instead of "Have a question regarding 'Why Invest in Bitcoin'?" just "Have a question?", take off the warning from your subscription offers.

This is by no means everything, it's just some things that caught my eye right away.

You will get more and better feedback about this on the Warrior Forum.

Hope this helps!

Where are you from?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: