Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:05:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: everyone i urge you to change your password  (Read 771 times)
acckiller (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:49:29 PM

everyone i urge you to change your password to everypool i had 125 etokens stolen from a pool there was a payout address that was not my address so please change your password if i could find out who done this i would beat the shit out of them there is no room for thiefs in this world so please change your passwords please don't let this happen to you.
FiatKiller

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:01:14 PM

and never use the same password for more than one pool or the same pin

just save them to a file or develop  a method to make each unique, but duplicatable

LTC: LdxgJQLUdr8hZ79BV5AYbxkBUdaXctXAPi
MoonCoin Gambling: https://coin-horse.com/MON/
Anacronix

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

the cake is a lie

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:09:04 PM

You could use Lastpass to generate unique passwords and let it remember them. It is quite secure.

You can find it here :https://lastpass.com/

Also , I would like to see two-step authentification on pools (could use Google Authenticator) , at least on the ones that mine for more valuable coins.
add1ct3dd

Activity: 657
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:19:43 PM

and never use the same password for more than one pool or the same pin

That's all you need to do.

To summarize, OP needs to spend more time investing in his personal security.
eddywise

Activity: 253

Let's Boolberry

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:56:17 PM

thx,i found my address was be changed
In a timely manner, the loss is not too much but fortunately found

Boolberry : @eddywise                                                                                                                                                                                                                       DRK:XqTbkj1hpCWBpBSvbWtzBRu5PxzJ2KoA3F                                                                                                                                                                                   BTC:1FZYvzY4cPLwwZmU8rGPM7xGYjfjiZUmuZ  Once desperately want, now desperate to forget
Nikola282828

Activity: 219
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:04:45 AM

everyone i urge you to change your password to everypool i had 125 etokens stolen from a pool there was a payout address that was not my address so please change your password if i could find out who done this i would beat the shit out of them there is no room for thiefs in this world so please change your passwords please don't let this happen to you.

Yes, today change the password or not, all exactly who needs that will crack you, no matter how you tried, just less about their Affairs, say you need to see for yourself.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: